Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This (3425 Views)

END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 12:39pm On May 26, 2019
The question is simple;

If Adam & Eve were created by God, why do they have belly buttons?

Note: Belly buttons are a sign of connection to a placenta (which signifies mammalian birth).

And if you try to twist this by claiming Adam & Eve didn't have belly buttons, explain how & when their offsprings developed belly buttons. (Bear in mind that Christianity opposes evolution).

No insults, just defend your faith.

Thank you.

lalasticlala, Seun,
alBHAGDADI I need answers

NB: No need to quote lengthy Bible verses. Just drop an answer that shuts me up.

*spits angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Davash222(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2019
Who created the placenta?? Maybe, you.

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 12:44pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:
Who created the placenta?? Maybe, you.

Since you say the placenta was created, tell us;
Whose placenta did Adam & Eve come from?

4 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Deicide: 12:48pm On May 26, 2019
Same old argument una no day taya?

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Davash222(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:

Since you say the placenta was created, tell us;
Wait, you think Man was empty when God created him

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 26, 2019
Eve and Adam were created ( not birthed) as adults, so there's no need for a belly button. That's simple logic assuming you believe the creation story...

Their subsequent offsprings however were birthed.

So this is a non existent argument about evolution.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by dacanv(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2019
I believe in evolution.. only a brain washed idiot would believe that man was created with sand.

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 12:59pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:
Wait, you think Man was empty when God created him
Stop deflecting. Whose placenta did Adam & Eve come from?
Simple.
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Davash222(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:

Stop deflecting.

Simple.
Whose Nose did Adam and Eve breath from Your Nose??

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 1:02pm On May 26, 2019
Xaos:
Eve and Adam were created ( not birthed) as adults, so there's no need for a belly button. That's simple logic assuming you believe the creation story...

Their subsequent offsprings however were birthed.

So this is a non existent argument about evolution.

The question for this drivel has been asked up there but since I know how thick-skulled you lot can be, I'll ask again:

If Adam & Eve did not have belly buttons but their offsprings do, it proves evolution.

Does this mean you finally agree that humans evolved?
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 1:03pm On May 26, 2019
Davash222:
Whose Nose did Adam and Eve breath from Your Nose??
Again, whose placenta did Adam & Eve come from? smiley
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Josh2x: 1:05pm On May 26, 2019
undecided
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:

The question to this drivel has been asked up there but since I know how thick-skulled you lot can be, I'll ask again:

If Adam & Eve did not have belly buttons but their offsprings do, it proves evolution.

It doesn't proof evolution.

Evolution occurs over generations and relies on natural selection. That's Darwin's definition. Read more on that.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by TVSA: 1:13pm On May 26, 2019
why do you want to force mythology to make sense? it's just like chicken versus egg argument. We can all assume our own submission on the subject. That doesn't change the fact that it can't make sense. If you finish Adam argument, we'll go to the ridiculous Noah's story and it goes on and on.

7 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 1:18pm On May 26, 2019
Xaos:

It doesn't proof evolution.
Evolution occurs over generations and relies on natural selection. That's Darwin's definition. Read more on that.

Thank you for educating me on the Theory of Evolution (which I never asked you to).

However, you still haven't answered the question, the main purpose of the thread.

If Adam & Eve have no belly buttons, why do their offsprings have?.

Is your brain equal to the task?

5 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 1:24pm On May 26, 2019
People will be gradually exposed here. grin
The ones who type plenty but lack true intelligence.

One is trying hard to steer the argument from belly button to nose & breath without giving a concise answer to the question.

The other, a Christian, is trying to explain a scientific term.
Read that again. A Christian is trying to explain a scientific term. The same science his religion frowns upon.

These people ehn grin

I'm ready.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:

Thank you for educating me on the Theory of Evolution (which I never asked you to).

However, you still haven't answered the question, the main purpose of the thread.

If Adam & Eve have no belly buttons, why do their offsprings have?.

Is your brain equal to the task?

Eve not having a belly button doesn't mean she doesn't have a womb. So if she's got one, then we shouldn't be having this conversation in the first place at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Ihedinobi3: 1:30pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:
The question is simple;

Note: Belly buttons are a sign of connection to a placenta (which signifies mammalian birth).

And if you try to twist this by claiming Adam & Eve didn't have belly buttons, explain how & when their offsprings developed belly buttons. (Bear in mind that Christianity opposes evolution).

Thank you.

lalasticlala, Seun,

NB: No need to quote lengthy Bible verses. Just drop an answer that shuts me up.

*spits angry
Hi.

I'm a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ committed to following Him according to the Bible.

I think the question is why you are assuming and stating here that they had belly buttons. Do you have some reason for saying that they did?

If, as a subsequent post of yours here appears to argue, your response is that they must have it since their descendants have it, I'll ask one question further: do we inherit all of our parents' features?

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by zionmde: 1:34pm On May 26, 2019
Mr Luciferimam
Belief in God's creation of man is Wat makes a Christian a Christian
Now if anyone believes God created man, he will also believe God created everything man should posses completely in Adam and Eve. Moreover Christians also believe that the extent if man's knowledge is determined by God and man can never have any meaningful thought beyond that extent. Like How did the world began? Wat us the composition of Life? Etc

Somebody Like me is a Christian who have seen so much that nothing can change my belief in God. The same with a whole lot of others

In essence I am saying channel ur energy into something more meaningful this argument is purely a waste of time

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
Xaos:

Eve not having a belly button doesn't mean she doesn't have a womb. So if she's got one, then we shouldn't be having this conversation in the first place at all. undecided

If Eve doesn't have a belly button but her offsprings do, that's evolution.

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 1:45pm On May 26, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

[s]
Hi.

I'm a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ committed to following Him according to the Bible.

I think the question is why you are assuming and stating here that they had belly buttons. Do you have some reason for saying that they did?

If, as a subsequent post of yours here appears to argue, your response is that they must have it since their descendants have it, I'll ask one question further: do we inherit all of our parents' features? [/s]

Do Adam & Eve have belly buttons?
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 1:47pm On May 26, 2019
zionmde:
[s]Mr Luciferimam
Belief in God's creation of man is Wat makes a Christian a Christian
Now if anyone believes God created man, he will also believe God created everything man should posses completely in Adam and Eve. Moreover Christians also believe that the extent if man's knowledge is determined by God and man can never have any meaningful thought beyond that extent. Like How did the world began? Wat us the composition of Life? Etc

Somebody Like me is a Christian who have seen so much that nothing can change my belief in God. The same with a whole lot of others

In essence I am saying channel ur energy into something more meaningful this argument is purely a waste of time
[/s]

Why is it so difficult for these people to answer this simple Yes or No question?

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Ihedinobi3: 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:

I believe that was what you claimed. I'm not sure why you are turning the question around on me. Did you just realize that it was a questionable assumption to make?

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by OJODEL10(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
Adam and Eve do not have belly button because they were created and not birthed. both their offspings needed to have belly buttons because its a link between the mother and the baby(ies).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:

The question for this drivel has been asked up there but since I know how thick-skulled you lot can be, I'll ask again:

Since the old car brands didn't have power windows and the later brands have, then this proves nobody made those cars. They just evolved.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2019
First of science and Christianity are not at odds. Matter of fact, alot of scientific discoveries were made by Christians. The believe in science and reason does not negate ones believe in God, it actually fuels it...
Men became scientific because they expected law in nature and they expected law in nature because they believed in a law giver - C.S Lewis ...

To answer your question, let's use a simple thought experiment....
Say I am developer writing an AI software that replicates itself by writing new codes based on user queries and new data. To make sure every subsequent code that is written is reliable and not written by a bad actor, I can program the software in such a way that every new code that is written carries some data from previous codes(maybe a simple timestamp) and add it to it's header(let's just call it, the first line).
So whenever a new code is written by our software and it doesn't carry this very simple security measure, we know that it is not valid and probably written by someone else other than our software and we simply discard it.
This is not a very useful software and not a very secure one at that but it shows a very useful concept to answer ur question.
For each new code written by our AI software to carry data from previous codes, it has to have a way of retrieving this data through some pipeline connection to its predecessor and the logic for this to work needs to be written beforehand in our original software but not implemented in it cos the original has no predecessor. The logic will only begin to be implemented in subsequent codes written by our software.

You and I can both agree that our universe is ordered, complex and shows design even if we disagree how this came about to be. So if I say God created this complex world , then I'm also saying this God is very intelligent (beyond anything I can comprehend). Therefore If an Intelligent God created Adam and Eve but decides in His wisdom to have eve carry and sustain subsequent humans for 9months, I don't think it's incomprehensible to believe God would program the logic into eve on how this new human would survive in her womb for the duration of 9 months. And just like our simple thought experiment, Adam and Eve don't need this particular feature implemented in them as they would have no need for it.

I hope this answers your questions to some degree...
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by TVSA: 7:13pm On May 26, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

Since the old car brands didn't have power windows and the later brands have, then this proves nobody made those cars. They just evolved.
Your argument doesn't follow. We have seen evidence of cars being made. Cars don't evolve. We have not seen where humans are made before, with clay or cement. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by MuttleyLaff: 8:00pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:
The question is simple;

Thank you.
lalasticlala, Seun,

*spits angry
C'mon now man, everyone except you, knows Adam and Eve werent made the way they were, with belly buttons present nau.

Did you think this belly button business through, proper and thoroughly first before opening up this thread huh?
Don't you think it would have given Adam and Eve, an appearance of a false sense of history, considering they had no mama and papa, hmm, and hence didnt have a mammalian birth, erh?

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Uyi168: 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
LuciferImam:
The question is simple;

Thank you.

lalasticlala, Seun,

*spits angry
And u had to spit...
grin
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by LuciferImam: 12:45am On May 27, 2019
OJODEL10:
[s]Adam and Eve do not have belly button because they were created and not birthed. both their offspings needed to have belly buttons because its a link between the mother and the baby(ies).[/s]

If Adam & Eve both have belly buttons but their offsprings don't, that's evolution.

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Crysthaniel(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2019
LuciferImam:
The question is simple;

Thank you.

lalasticlala, Seun,

*spits angry
in line with the Bible account of Creation,
Adam and Eve will not have placentas..
Re: CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This by Crysthaniel(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2019
dacanv:
I believe in evolution.. only a brain washed idiot would believe that man was created with sand.
can you name one element in the human body that can't be found in the sand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) / RCCG November 2020 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Guide (PDF) / The Tower Of Babel: Actual Event or Metaphor? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.