Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB (31154 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by stefanweeks: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Substituted service indeed

For those of Y'all asking

Substituted service is when the process server is able to serve you indirectly by giving the documents to another court-approved friend or family member, publicly publishing the process, sending it via snail mail, or dropping it off at your workplace.

In this case, publishing of the order in two national dailies is the substituted service modus operandi

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by IYANGBALI: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2017
immortalcrown:
Abeg, wetin substituted service mean?
you no dey watch football match?it means kanu will be removed as IPOB leader and substituted(replaced) by another Igbo man
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Boyooosa(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2017
The old man can not afford to lose his life endeavour to one uncultured boy's incognizant agitation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by okerekeikpo: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2017
They are joking, my supreme leader and IPod world wide will not take this from a confused government
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by dotcomnamename: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Nnamdi Kanu right now

I don't think you understand English because those your teeth should be the other way, if you understand what this news mean to Kanu and iPob. grin
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Cyynthia(f): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

God punish every Nigerian. God bless Nnamdi KANU, Adeyinka Grandson, Biafra and Oduduwa. Buhari will die for nothing angry
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by oneeast: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Good one

We shall not allow any miscreant disrupt the peace and advancement in Anambra.

GOD BLESS the light of the entire black race.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Hillarychuks: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

Mr Richard is fighting what is bigger than him, those of them that are being used by government should trade carefully because i foresee this struggle may get to a point where IPOB will be forced to take up arms due to continual killing of their people and those saboteurs will definitely be targeted. Only restructuring can save this country, government can never defeat IPOD and i tend to believe the below:

1. IPOB has the most powerful radio station in the whole world.
2. IPOB is one of the richest organisations in the whole world, rich enough to rebuild the whole of Nigeria.
3. IPOB has a secret government you know nothing about, allow Biafra and we'll start elections.
4. IPOB has the most powerful leader in Africa.
5. IPOB has no equal alternative organization.
6. IPOB has more unregistered supporters than registered supporters.
7. IPOB does not pay it's members, it's a voluntary organisation yet it is the biggest and most populous organization in the whole world as it is found in over 100 countries.
8. IPOB has more sabotage within yet they're not significant enough.
9. IPOB stands for the needs of the whole of Africa including Nigeria.
10. IPOB is not fighting for Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB owns Nnamdi Kanu.
11. IPOB is legal!
Protected by international law.
12. IPOB will break Nigeria.

I pity you, just look at how you 've been brainwashed
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
elChapo1:
I'm no Kanu fan nor advocate but he is greater and mightier than that Daura President who was in coma for over 100 days.

modified:
they changed daura dul.lard to daura president. Wehdon MODs at least no be only me believe say he's the president of the north!
Who still uses this opening line? Boring people.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by barristerzinny(f): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2017
HiddenShadow:

No be only you oooo
substituted service is the serving of court processes through other means like pasting of the court order on the respondent last known address, electronic means such as e-mail. It can only be made possible, if personal service of court processes encounters difficulties or proves abortive.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by omoelerin1: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

Mr Richard is fighting what is bigger than him, those of them that are being used by government should trade carefully because i foresee this struggle may get to a point where IPOB will be forced to take up arms due to continual killing of their people and those saboteurs will definitely be targeted. Only restructuring can save this country, government can never defeat IPOD and i tend to believe the below:

2. IPOB is one of the richest organisations in the whole world, rich enough to rebuild the whole of Nigeria.
3. IPOB has a secret government you know nothing about, allow Biafra and we'll start elections.
7. IPOB does not pay it's members, it's a voluntary organisation yet it is the biggest and most populous organization in the whole world as it is found in over 100 countries.

11. IPOB is legal!

Proud is the disease of average Igbo. It is only a delusional like you that will be calling himself what he is not up to. Just read over again what you wrote down. Yeye. Empty barrel just dey make empty noise all about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by charlesucheh(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

11. IPOB is legal!

IPOB spotted! But make sure that, after all these braggadocious statements, you're able to be in the front lines when all the"Katakata" starts o!

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by InvertedHammer: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2017
/

The judge is good.

Solid judgment. Nothing to add.

/
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by FoolishBoy419: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

11. IPOB is legal!

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by marv1: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2017
jesse8048:
What are they talking about. People are already fed up with elections in Nigeria. I lost interest in elections as far back as 2012.
It's not everybody that is fed, you can not be everybody. So allow people that are not fed up to use their right to vote.
Shikena.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

11. IPOB is legal!

Hey Bro, where can I get some of the good ish you have clearly been smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Imagineers: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
this EDIOTS are not even getting the message, what have I gain so far standing in queue , in rain and Sunny day , voting for this maggots at the end of the day it will be business as usual... if only Nigerian youth will borrow some sense and boycott every election in Nigeria, this wicked politician will change, Anambran's will start the revolution others will join... I see this coming

Ignoramus
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

11. IPOB is legal!

Bros with all you have highlighted, SE should have been the most developed place in terms of infrastructure and human development with lots of investors trooping in by the day. Is there anything stopping the organization to carry out development in the form of charity or CSR (corporate social responsibility)? Abi na noise?

Please enlighten me.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Trust22(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
So nobody for nairaland sabi wetin substituted service mean.. Issorite.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by timota(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Usernamefornl:
Substituted service means mtn don take over glo.
or if u have f9 in maths and credit in all other subjects and u want admission u substitute any subject that u had c for maths provided u had 120 govt approved cut off point.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by chizzy161(f): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
immortalcrown:
Abeg, wetin substituted service mean?

When a Court orders for substituted service it means that a particular court document is to be served not personally on the receiver but by substituted means, example by pasting the document on a conspicuous place, delivery by mail, newspaper publication, etc.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by illiampee(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

God punish every biafran. God bless Buhari and Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing angry
U talk like an empty vessels
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by 111jideofor: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Buhari disobeyed court orders, not one not two. Dss did same thing & still No one is calling for their arrest because they're the slave masters. Arewa Youths can't be arrested because they are of the slave masters.
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are crossing red lines everyday with blood and destruction to show for it, yet no arrest made.
Nnamdi Kanu ask for referendum and he was detained for 2 years without trials. Now, South East and South South are militarized because a group that is nonviolent is termed a threat by the slave masters.
And many slaves, especially from the old conquered Eastern region are busy insulting and disparaging Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. This is a case of Stockholm syndrome. This set of people refused to read the handwriting on the wall. The Youths and poor masses are tired of this injustice and suffering. They have decided to end it by all means. As an efulefu, you can keep insulting and disparaging Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, but when this struggle turns violent be sure you'll be part of the damages that will follow it.
The order from Nnamdi Kanu still stands. Nigeria will go in flames if he is rearrested. Let's hope and pray it did not happen because ipob world wide will raze Nigeria down to ashes. It's better we move slightly apart and survive,than colliding head on and perish.
Many people are tired of this injustice and perpetual slavery. Enough is enough. Rearrest MNK and watch Nigeria burn down.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by intruxive(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
See them bunch of illiterates, they dont know what substituted service means, yet they want referendum (another big grammar, they are using because kanu said so)
Any way, it means he gets served publicly in the newspapers to avoid denying that he didn't get the court invitation
Azikiwe failed guys by not given free education, now ya'all are a bunch of ignoramous tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by DeBiafran: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2017
But I was at your burial na. Only in the zoo do the dead talk and work. Even the president of the zoo is a working dead.

MediumStout:
[s][/s]

God punish every biafran. God bless Buhari and Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing angry
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by eagleeye2: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Anambara Ofe Nsala Day loading.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by eagleeye2: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2017
oneeast:
Good one
We shall not allow any miscreant disrupt the peace and advancement in Anambra.
GOD BLESS the light of the entire black race.
According to IPOB, it's Ofe Nsala Day. Sit at home and enjoy with your Family.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by 2016v2017: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

11. IPOB is legal!

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by mecussey(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2017
AFONJACOW:
this EDIOTS are not even getting the message, what have I gain so far standing in queue , in rain and Sunny day , voting for this maggots at the end of the day it will be business as usual... if only Nigerian youth will borrow some sense and boycott every election in Nigeria, this wicked politician will change, Anambran's will start the revolution others will join... I see this coming

Anybody wey waste his time go vote for any idiot is a vagabond.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by immortalcrown(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2017
chizzy161:

When a Court orders for substituted service it means that a particular court document is to be served not personally on the receiver but by substituted means, example by pasting the document on a conspicuous place, delivery by mail, newspaper publication, etc.
Okay. Thank you for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Langbasa: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Nairaland foolish mods no go see this one ban o if na me Naa dem go ban me sharp sharp...stupid, demented and muthafvcking mods.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of A New Battalion Of The Nigerian Army & Police / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody / Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.