Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB (31153 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Otunba2004(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
IBO
Full meaning
I-I
B-BEFORE
O-OTHERS
That's the full meaning of our easterners brothers name, you can find full meaning of Yoruba too I don't care but ibo from day one they're too greedy. I don't know why buhari can't let these people go on their separate way, Buhari pls biko let them gooooooooooooo
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Otunba2004(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
IBO
Full meaning
I-I
B-BEFORE
O-OTHERS
That's the full meaning of our easterners brothers name, you can find full meaning of Yoruba too I don't care but ibo from day one they're too greedy. I don't why know why buhari can't let these people go on their separate way, Buhari pls biko let them gooooooooooooo
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Kenmoris22: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I honestly have no word for your kind.

talk Na if u have something to say say it out Nigeria I see is a dying nation u people should stop deceiving ur selfs if u see the truth and refuse to say the truth ur generation will suffer it
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Kenmoris22: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

God punish every biafran. God bless Buhari and Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing angry
u and ur country Nigeria is already dead can't u feel the impact
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by famzynet: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
No movement for me and my family that day. Gbam. Is it now force to vote?
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Hardeydamola(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't like Buhari, I am not even surprised by his actions and inactions so far but I think Nnamdi Kanu is a clown that needs the attention of a psychiatrist
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by evansjeff(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
chinoxstock:

Am I speaking for you before?
But you just said Nobody is voting or are you confused?
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by chinoxstock: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
evansjeff:
But you just said Nobody is voting or are you confused?

Are you nobody? Is that your new name?
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by jamjo: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=wirinet post=60209882]

It is your prerogative not to believe in elections in Nigeria and it is your rights not to vote, but does that give you the right to prevent others who believe in elections from voting?[/quote

Sir who prevent you or anyone from voting? Nnamdi Kanu gave an order to his organization the IPOB to boycott the election. Either Nigerians are daft or they are ignorant of the law, where in Nigeria constitution, that boycotting an election by an individual is criminal offence. YES voting is a civil responsibilities but it is voluntary. APC may choose to boycott the Anambra election or any other elections in Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu has never used the word disrupt the election, boycotting is not disrupt. Nigerians should ask themselves why Kanu continued to have success after success in the court, it's because what he is doing is legal just that Nigerians are misinformed by enemies of Kanu, some people may not like his strategies but he is on the right.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by marv1: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
eastman11:

Mr Richard is fighting what is bigger than him, those of them that are being used by government should trade carefully because i foresee this struggle may get to a point where IPOB will be forced to take up arms due to continual killing of their people and those saboteurs will definitely be targeted. Only restructuring can save this country, government can never defeat IPOD and i tend to believe the below:

1. IPOB has the most powerful radio station in the whole world.
2. IPOB is one of the richest organisations in the whole world, rich enough to rebuild the whole of Nigeria.
3. IPOB has a secret government you know nothing about, allow Biafra and we'll start elections.
4. IPOB has the most powerful leader in Africa.
5. IPOB has no equal alternative organization.
6. IPOB has more unregistered supporters than registered supporters.
7. IPOB does not pay it's members, it's a voluntary organisation yet it is the biggest and most populous organization in the whole world as it is found in over 100 countries.
8. IPOB has more sabotage within yet they're not significant enough.
9. IPOB stands for the needs of the whole of Africa including Nigeria.
10. IPOB is not fighting for Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB owns Nnamdi Kanu.
11. IPOB is legal!
Protected by international law.
12. IPOB will break Nigeria.

I hope you are ready for the battle that lies ahead of you. It's not by using keyboard to rubbish here . It is like you are yet to be delivered from the brainwashed dream of yours. You better wake up to the reality.
Don't be disillusioned.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by marv1: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
jesse8048:

Get off my mentions
Hahahahahah, hohohoho, hihihihihihihi
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by evansjeff(m): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
chinoxstock:

Are you nobody? Is that your new name?

I like your subtle way of admitting your error, good job!
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
anonymuz:
I never believed in any election in Nigeria since 1993

I hope ur not 1Nigeriya advocate.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
wirinet:

It is your prerogative not to believe in elections in Nigeria and it is your rights not to vote, but does that give you the right to prevent others who believe in elections from voting?

No one prevented anyone from. anambra elections. It's a simple case of if ur IPOB, sit @ home on 18th Nov, cook One nsala n Nri ji m flex till evening.

WHAT PART OF THIS STATEMENT CONFUSES U
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Eze2000(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
HoneySwag:
all these biafra agitating people should rethink and get a life. Why are they fighting for what is dead? Igbos are just too self centered

If u call Igbo that what will call the Hausa/Fulani dominated government, army, security agencies, looters. rampaging herdsmen etc.

Hausa/fulanis.....everywhere...Mohammed ..idris and Abubakar are names so common on every list it makes one sick.

give that a name

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
khalids:

Loool......You live in a world of fantasy and illusion......

The greatness of a child is seen from his infancy......You say it will be a a developed nation....HOW.....

In Igbo land now the Governors, State legislators, counselor are they not Igbo.....why are they not developing the states now....
So you think its when Biafra comes that the tiger will suddenly change its strips

You cannot give what you don't have......

Now secondly, if Biafra is built on lies, abuse and name calling....what kind of relationship do you think will exist between Biafra and Nigeria.....Let me tel you all those property and investment will be forfeit....and great enmity will exist between both countries....

THINK DEEP MY BROTHER....DONT GET CAUGHT IN ON THE SHINNY PARTS, LOOK UNDER THE HUD AND SEE HOW THE ENGINE RUNS
The current political office holders in Igbo land are under corrupt Nigeria's system.

Look around your street or the next streets before yours or your village, can you give the picture of what is going on there?

Don't be scared of the return of Biafra independent, when we get to the bridges, we will cross them all to the other side with no fear or intimidation by Nigeria corrupt federal might. We will use our resources to help ourselves and our citizens in Biafra republic.

God bless Biafra.
God bless Biafrans.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by khalids: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jolar101:

The current political office holders in Igbo land are under corrupt Nigeria's system.

Look around your street or the next streets before yours or your village, can you give the picture of what is going on there?

Don't be scared of the return of Biafra independent, when we get to the bridges, we will cross them all to the other side with no fear or intimidation by Nigeria corrupt federal might. We will use our resources to help ourselves and our citizens in Biafra republic.

God bless Biafra.
God bless Biafrans.

Wow.....nothing more to say to you....the washing is deep
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Icon79(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chei. Reading is definitely fundamental!

O pari

immortalcrown:
Abeg, wetin substituted service mean?
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
khalids:

Wow.....nothing more to say to you....the washing is deep

If you can't stay in the heat, get out of the ovens.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by comodo: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
I have just been thinking, What if the youths of this great nation no matter the creed , ethnicity or otherwise should sing one note, stand on the same line, conduct nationwide disobedience to get this country in line.
The so called elites have so divided us into ethnic, religious and party lines but amongst them, their is no religion, no ethnic origin, nothing. The slogan is "Where is my share"
Its only "IF" I weep for the country.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by khalids: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jolar101:

If you can't stay in the heat, get out of the ovens.

Sorry bruv.....not even close
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by lighter4: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
government can never defeat IPOD and i tend to believe the below
ojukwu and his real Biafra army who truly love to see Biafra actualise couldn't defeat the ng army. talk less of KANU and is jobless area boys.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by wirinet(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

No one prevented anyone from. anambra elections. It's a simple case of if ur IPOB, sit @ home on 18th Nov, cook One nsala n Nri ji m flex till evening.

WHAT PART OF THIS STATEMENT CONFUSES U

Which statement? Your statement or your supreme leader's statement?

Here is kanu's statement;

If the federal government does not agree with us on a date for referendum, there will be no elections in the southeast, we are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra state,” Kanu said - https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/23/nnamdi-kanu-spits-fire-no-governorship-election-anambra-unless/

Now how can you interpret the threat of ",there will be no elections in anambra unless.. to mean cook One nsala n Nri ji m flex till evening? You need to get an English translator.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
wirinet:

Which statement? Your statement or your supreme leader's statement?

Here is kanu's statement;

Now how can you interpret the threat of ",there will be no elections in anambra unless.. to mean cook One nsala n Nri ji m flex till evening? You need to get an English translator.

oh silly u, u ignored the ofe nsala part and posted the part u like abi

He said there will be no election in the SE, it's simply a sit @ home like clearly explained with nsala things, but the war mongers like u would try to interpret it as we will use armour personel carriers and block all election polling units. IPOB is yet to become violent, for now they are peaceful n they speak with sit @ homes n boycott. A group announcing that it would Boycot an election does not break any laws. Stop calling for violence n war.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by swiperthefox: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
immortalcrown:
Abeg, wetin substituted service mean?
If a party that instituted a court court does not know where to physically serve the party to the suit. An order to serve the court process to the party through another means like a national newspaper would be sought from the court.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by immortalcrown(m): 5:32am On Sep 08, 2017
swiperthefox:
If a party that instituted a court court does not know where to physically serve the party to the suit. An order to serve the court process to the party through another means like a national newspaper would be sought from the court.
Okay.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 08, 2017
eastman11:

Mr Richard is fighting what is bigger than him, those of them that are being used by government should trade carefully because i foresee this struggle may get to a point where IPOB will be forced to take up arms due to continual killing of their people and those saboteurs will definitely be targeted. Only restructuring can save this country, government can never defeat IPOD and i tend to believe the below:

1. IPOB has the most powerful radio station in the whole world.
2. IPOB is one of the richest organisations in the whole world, rich enough to rebuild the whole of Nigeria.
3. IPOB has a secret government you know nothing about, allow Biafra and we'll start elections.
4. IPOB has the most powerful leader in Africa.
5. IPOB has no equal alternative organization.
6. IPOB has more unregistered supporters than registered supporters.
7. IPOB does not pay it's members, it's a voluntary organisation yet it is the biggest and most populous organization in the whole world as it is found in over 100 countries.
8. IPOB has more sabotage within yet they're not significant enough.
9. IPOB stands for the needs of the whole of Africa including Nigeria.
10. IPOB is not fighting for Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB owns Nnamdi Kanu.
11. IPOB is legal!
Protected by international law.
12. IPOB will break Nigeria.

Zombies will not be happy with this grin grin

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by wirinet(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

oh silly u, u ignored the ofe nsala part and posted the part u like abi

He said there will be no election in the SE, it's simply a sit @ home like clearly explained with nsala things, but the war mongers like u would try to interpret it as we will use armour personel carriers and block all election polling units. IPOB is yet to become violent, for now they are peaceful n they speak with sit @ homes n boycott. A group announcing that it would Boycot an election does not break any laws. Stop calling for violence n war.

I hate arguing with people with subhuman IQ, how can someone with a basic understanding of English equate a sit at home order with a no election threat? Who is Kanu to declare a no election order in any part of Nigeria? Let him or any of his oath taking followers attempt to stop anyone from voting, and you will face the full weight of the law.

Anambra State has over 1 million registered voters, APGA alone has over 50,000 members, PDP and APC has over 30,000 members. I am sure IPOB does not have up to 100,000 members in Anambra (and i am being overly generous), so how can Kanu and his BSS order that election must not take place in Anambra? Are they going to stop INEC officials from performing their constitutional duty? Are they going to stop APGA, PDP, APC and other party faithfuls from voting for their candidate?

IPOB is not yet violent right? Well the FG is waiting for for you guys to be violent, that would give it the justification to give it the Odi treatment. You guys would only disturb our hears with wails of genocide, ICC, US, human rights as usual.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
wirinet:

I hate arguing with people with subhuman IQ, how can someone with a basic understanding of English equate a sit at home order with a no election threat? Who is Kanu to declare a no election order in any part of Nigeria? Let him or any of his oath taking followers attempt to stop anyone from voting, and you will face the full weight of the law.

Anambra State has over 1 million registered voters, APGA alone has over 50,000 members, PDP and APC has over 30,000 members. I am sure IPOB does not have up to 100,000 members in Anambra (and i am being overly generous), so how can Kanu and his BSS order that election must not take place in Anambra? Are they going to stop INEC officials from performing their constitutional duty? Are they going to stop APGA, PDP, APC and other party faithfuls from voting for their candidate?

IPOB is not yet violent right? Well the FG is waiting for for you guys to be violent, that would give it the justification to give it the Odi treatment. You guys would only disturb our hears with wails of genocide, ICC, US, human rights as usual.

'''Let him or any of his oath taking followers attempt to stop anyone from voting, and you will face the full weight of the law'''

Nnamdi Kanu has announced a sit @ home already, all ur war mongering is trash, ipob never announced that they will stop people from. voting, they said every biafran should sit @ home n not vote, it's simple civil disobedience and can't be punished by any law.

Eediots like u have already used nnamdi kanu to court on grounds of his calls for election boycott, the judge granted that nnamdi kanu shouldn't advertise such in any national newspaper, but he threw away the other aspect which is to make him rescind the sit @ home, the judge said it's nnamdis right to call for such and it remains legal.

goan lick ur wounds.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by HoneySwag(f): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Noccerino:
You are dumb
you're a fool
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB by HoneySwag(f): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Brightwesley:
mumu, what do you know about self centered?

am very sure you have no idea of it.... makes you a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari / Buhari Approves Establishment Of A New Battalion Of The Nigerian Army & Police / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.