Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Packs Of Used Condom, Pants Litter Benue IDP Camp [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Packs Of Used Condom, Pants Litter Benue IDP Camp [PHOTOS] (2089 Views)

Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / Lydia Wilson Foundation Pays BillsĀ of Children In New Kucingoro IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Packs Of Used Condom, Pants Litter Benue IDP Camp [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2017
The recent flood disaster in Benue State has paved way for sex-crazed persons to have fun at the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) set up to cater for victims.

DAILY POST exclusively gathered that the romp has become rampant in the IDP camp within the last one week.

Our reporter, who was at the IDP camp during the weekend, discovered that despite the conducive environment, some people are engaging in sexual intercourse right in the camp.

Packs of used condoms and a blood-stained pant were seen. Read more and see photos here: http:///9HFUMc
Re: Packs Of Used Condom, Pants Litter Benue IDP Camp [PHOTOS] by Atiku2019: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2017
I Doubt such Stories
Re: Packs Of Used Condom, Pants Litter Benue IDP Camp [PHOTOS] by chuks013: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Fantastic

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Is At It Again Winning....click The Link To Get The Full Story / Lagos Forex Trading Training...Join Us Now! / lexyflexy - Me, Myself and I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.