Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Young Entrepreneur Guide To Success - Take A Free Course And Win Airtime - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Entrepreneur Guide To Success - Take A Free Course And Win Airtime (493 Views)

Africa Young Entrepreneur Support Program 2019 Is Out | Check Full Guide Here / TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime / Young Entrepreneur Guide To Success-take A Free Course & Win Airtime (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Entrepreneur Guide To Success - Take A Free Course And Win Airtime by iconabblog(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Good day people, I would like to introduce a very important thing to you in which I know would help you develop your financial knowledge and IQ. I have to come think of writing a book or pdf to teach people about certain things but I also discovered that most people don’t like reading for a long period of time because it gets bored day by day and they tend to leave it idle on either their phone or book library in their homes/offices.
Youths have been talking about entrepreneurship but majority have no basic knowledge about it and that is why they fall when they eventually go into it. Almost hundreds and thousands of new business are created every day all around the globe and approximately 10% succeeds and the remaining back to square one. I want to develop a page by which I would post things to help you through even if you are not thinking about business right now, maybe you just want to become a graduate with good grades and certificates who wants a good paying job in other to live a normal “no wahalla life” or maybe you want to become a business man/woman with great ambition or maybe you want to increase your knowledge on financial study, trust me this discussion thread will help you out.
I would post 2 teachings in a week to see as many people that are willing to increase their financial knowledge and I have my sources and experiences because nobody knows too much. So I would be receiving articles from business pro’s and others from books that are not available in Nigeria either in pdf or any form except you buy from amazon or other online book stores. Full articles will be available on my blog for free to keep tracks of my readers and subscribers. This is a new blog which i created only for this purpose ( https://9jarichmind..com.ng/ ) you can visit the blog for the release dates and time and their are somethings to be won after every episode by answering a certain question. it will commence tomorrow, Thank you

(1) (Reply)

To Win, You Must Fight With BOW And BRAIN / Deadline For TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2017/2018 Announced / When Is The Right Time For Kids To Do Their Home Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.