Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime (2538 Views)

Olusa Hits 30 Hours In Quest To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Speech / LASG Okays Science Quiz Competition For Secondary Schools, Targets Inventors / Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
You stand a chance to win airtime by answering my questions.
I will be organizing this quiz every monday morning.
The amount of the airtime which is going to be given to the winner increases every week.
FIRST TO COMMENT ANSWERS CORRECTLY WINS.
Question1. The organ refers as the chemical laboratory of the body is?
Question2. The membrane that attach the tooth to the gum is?
Question3. The chemical name given to Vitamin E is Tocopherol, while Vitamin K is?
Question4. The name of the cell that produces hydrochloric acid in the stomach is?
Question5. What type of feeding do Tilapia exhibit?
Question6. The hardest material in the body is?
Question7. What is the name of the scientist that used drosphilla melanogastar for his genetics work?
Question8. The lymphatics circulation and the blood circulatory join at what vein?
Question9: The name of the scientist that first discovered bacteria is
Question10: What is a cell?

NB: DROP YOUR ANSWER ONCE.
Follow me to meet up with the next episode.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by NwaChibuzor: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2017
1. Liver

2. Mucous membrane

3. Phylloquinone

4. Pareital cells

5. Mycrophyte feeding

6. TOOth enamel

7. Thomas morgan

8. Pulmonary vein

9. Van Leeuwenhoek

10. A microscopic structural and functional unit of an organism consisting of cytoplasm and nucleus enclosed in a membrane

2 Likes

Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Prefola: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2017
1.Liver
2.Mucous membrane
3.Naphthoquinone
4.Parietel cell
5.Mycrophyte mode of feeding
6.Tooth enamel
7.Thomas Hunt morgan
8.Pulmonary vein
9.Antony Van leeuwenhoek
10.A cell is the smallest functioning unit of all living organisms on our planet earth,which is capable of performing life activities..
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by NwaChibuzor: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
IamOlusa:
You stand a chance to win airtime by answering my questions.
I will be organizing this quiz every monday morning.
The amount of the airtime which is going to be given to the winner increases every week.
FIRST TO COMMENT ANSWERS CORRECTLY WINS.
Question1. The organ refers as the chemical laboratory of the body is?
Question2. The membrane that attach the tooth to the gum is?
Question3. The chemical name given to Vitamin E is Tocopherol, while Vitamin K is?
Question4. The name of the cell that produces hydrochloric acid in the stomach is?
Question5. What type of feeding do Tilapia exhibit?
Question6. The hardest material in the body is?
Question7. What is the name of the scientist that used drosphilla melanogastar for his genetics work?
Question8. The lymphatics circulation and the blood circulatory join at what vein?
Question9: The name of the scientist that first discovered bacteria is
Question10: What is a cell?

NB: DROP YOUR ANSWER ONCE.
Follow me to meet up with the next episode.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Prefola: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Cc. Iamolusa anything for me?? i know i was late..
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2017
The test will end 11:15

10:45
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by NwaChibuzor: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2017
IamOlusa:
The test will end 11:15
oga i don answer am na . sebi na fastest fingers u talk
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
oga i don answer am na . sebi na fastest fingers u talk
If anyone that answer and score more than you, he wons.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Yinkaz18(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2017
1. Liver
2. Mucous membrane
3. Phylloquinone
4. Pareital cells
5. Mycrophytic feeding
6. Tooth enamel
7. Thomas morgan
8. Pulmonary vein
9. Van Leeuwenhoek
10. A cell is the basic functional and structural unit of life.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by dejt4u(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2017
THE RESULT.
1. Nwachibuzor- 7
2. Prefola- 6
3. Yinkazl8- 7
4. Dejt4u- 6
As you all know that two students can be a winner.
No one wins!
The next episode will commence by next week monday, exactly 10a.m. Read hard to claim the prize.
PS: Next week comprises of chemistry and biology questions.
Follow me to be updated.
Thanks for participation.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Elzak(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2017
1.liver
2.periodontal membrane
3.phylloquinone
4.parietal cell
5.microphytism
6.enamel
7.Thomas Morgan
8.left jugular vein
9.Van Leeuwenhoek
10.Cell is the structural and functional unit of a living organism
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Yinkaz18(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for giving the answers.
Next week tinza and also you've not attended to the physics question you dropped, I've answered it.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Elzak:
1.liver 2.periodontal membrane 3.phylloquinone 4.parietal cell 5.microphytism 6.enamel 7.Thomas Morgan 8.left jugular vein 9.Van Leeuwenhoek 10.Cell is the structural and functional unit of a living organism
You Score 9/10. But you came late. come early next week.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Yinkaz18:
Thanks for giving the answers.
Next week tinza and also you've not attended to the physics question you dropped, I've answered it.
I saw your comments.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Yinkaz18(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Okay bruv.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Yinkaz18(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Okay bruv.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Prefola: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamOlusa:
THE RESULT.
1. Nwachibuzor- 7
2. Prefola- 6
3. Yinkazl8- 7
4. Dejt4u- 6
No one wins!
The next episode will commence by next week monday, exactly 10a.m. Read hard to claim the prize.
Follow me to be updated.
Bro hw the hell did i get 6/10 give the answers that i failed..
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by NwaChibuzor: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamOlusa:
THE RESULT.
1. Nwachibuzor- 7
2. Prefola- 6
3. Yinkazl8- 7
4. Dejt4u- 6
No one wins!
Follow me to be updated.
Son, go to hell. Your type is why Nigeria will ever remain stagnant. So untrue to words, unreliable and deceptive. I knew I was only wasting my time. You deserve a long ban from Seun and lalasticlala
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by jejemanito: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamOlusa:
THE RESULT.
1. Nwachibuzor- 7
2. Prefola- 6
3. Yinkazl8- 7
4. Dejt4u- 6
No one wins!

Follow me to be updated.
Pathetic
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Son, go to hell. Your type is why Nigeria will ever remain stagnant. So untrue to words, unreliable and deceptive. I knew I was only wasting my time. You deserve a long ban from Seun and lalasticlala
You expect me to reward two persons? youngman, i knew you wanted the airtime badly, just put more effort next time.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Prefola:

Bro hw the hell did i get 6/10 give the answers that i failed..
Chat with me politely, i hate when people use foul word with me. Check the guy that scored 9/10 and used it to mark yours, number 5 answer is Filter Feeding.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Prefola: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamOlusa:

Chat with me politely, i hate when people use foul word with me. Check the guy that scored 9/10 and used it to mark yours, number 5 answer is Filter Feeding.
First of all,i didn't use any foul word on you...
secondly,if you tink i failed no3 i didn't...Phylloquinone is vitamin k1 so also metaquinone is vitamin k2 and you asked of vitamin k which is apparently naphtoquinone(phylloquinone and metaquinone are itx derivatives).therefore i am correct...
lastly you said fastest fingers first wich d fastest was nwachibuzor,so what is this 2 winners ish dat you are talking abt??...
hence,you are nt keeping to your words wich is bad..well,i sensed dis from the begining tho...
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Prefola:

First of all,i didn't use any foul word on you...
secondly,if you tink i failed no3 i didn't...Phylloquinone is vitamin k1 so also metaquinone is vitamin k2 and you asked of vitamin k which is apparently naphtoquinone(phylloquinone and metaquinone are itx derivatives).therefore i am correct...
lastly you said fastest fingers first wich d fastest was nwachibuzor,so what is this 2 winners ish dat you are talking abt??...
hence,you are nt keeping to your words wich is bad..well,i sensed dis from the begining tho...
Okay.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
1. Liver

2. Mucous membrane

3. Phylloquinone

4. Pareital cells

5. Mycrophyte feeding

6. TOOth enamel

7. Thomas morgan

8. Pulmonary vein

9. Van Leeuwenhoek

10. A microscopic structural and functional unit of an organism consisting of cytoplasm and nucleus enclosed in a membrane
drop your number and network.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by NwaChibuzor: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
IamOlusa:

drop your number and network.
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Zero eight one four 2. 6. 9. 0. 0. one three mtn. pls don't disappoint.
Ok
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by ToyeBrainz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by NwaChibuzor: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2017
IamOlusa:

Ok
oga you are nothing but a crook. Kindly do me a favor by editing my post you quoted. Edit it and remove my phone number for me pls. I don't need your card again but just edit that post and remove my phone number from ur quote
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

oga you are nothing but a crook. Kindly do me a favor by editing my post you quoted. Edit it and remove my phone number for me pls. I don't need your card again but just edit that post and remove my phone number from ur quote
You are nothing but an ungrateful human. I sent card to you, i even send it via my bank account and you are here blabbing. Thank you anyway
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by Richiez(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
If there is any prize promised to the winners...it has to be fulfilled... shocked shocked
Re: TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime by IamOlusa(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is to inform the people following this quiz, that this quiz will commence next week monday.
Please, you should please tell the truth whenever i send the prize for the winner, Lieing and argument wouldnt help the matter.
Prefola And Others.
Thanks Richiez.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masters With 2.5 Cgpa In Mathematics In Unilorin, Unilag, Ui, Lasu, Uniport, Unn / Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte / Uniport Releases Part Time Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.