Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja (25767 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere / I Have Sold my Toyota Land Cruiser VXR V8 SUV - Full Option, first body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by gmajor10(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why do everyone keep saying install tracker? Tracker are removed immediately after such heinous act, all you get is last know location.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by stellina22: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
sorry dear. people are advised now to put a tracker in their car. i was a victim in 2016, parked in front of apostolic church utako. but lucky the tracking company i was using caught them up along nyanya road Asap. so interested car owners can check them up on www.cotracnigeria.com. do business with them and thank me later.
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by DLuciano: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
emmabest2000:
Snatching Toyota cars in Abuja is so common these days !

God have mercy ...
answer: (10 + 1) x 2= 22 OR BODMAS 10 + (1x2) = 22
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by Readonee35L(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
emmabest2000:

God have mercy ...
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by ismhab(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
When will developers stop snatching cars in Abuja and Nigeria?
Chase all developers from Abuja and see if a single car will be snatched in Abuja.
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by slinkman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
greggng:
Try put tracker when u find it. That brand of car is hot cake but by God's grace u will find it. Watch pastor TV joshua emmanuel TV and when he starts praying watch out for when he will place his hands on TV. Place the papers of ur car on that TV to match his hands. The robbers will be confused and even drive it to police station to report themselves or drop it on the way
you spoilt your amazing post with the tv ABI tb Joshua crap
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by blackbelt(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
emmabest2000:

God have mercy ...
42....using bodmas at the end ni oo....2+(10*4)
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by montero4(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
My younger brother's same model toyota car was snatched at River state sometime last year at about 5pm and was tracked to Obiaruku in Delta state as early as 9am the next morning through MTN tracking. With the exact location and popular junctiona and buildings described. However, i now learnt some snatchers now blow up trackers with a special device in about 5mins. God will see him through like he did for my brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by Gten(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
I strongly believe the police are involved in the car snatching syndicate here in Abuja, my car was snatched in wuse II, that same night about 3 cars were reported snatched at the same Utako police station, subsequent visits to the station revealed more snatched cars. My question remains, is the Nigerian police stationed in Abuja to just issue us police reports? lest I forget, the police report is not free. pray you find yours bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by enitiObanke(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
mmsen:

You are mentally ill. Please seek help.

......his faith, his business,...his life.
Please no need to insult him. What works for him may not necessarily work for you!
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by damzy88: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Edirinjo:
U shud av fixed a gps car tracker on ur car. wit it u can easily track ur car location anytime any dayn can also cut d fuel supply wen it needed. It wud av saved u less....Penny wise Pound foolish.

l pray u recover it but dont fail 2 install a tracker wen u recover it dis time around.

Contact me at Joemark Technical Services Ltd. for ur vehicle tracking.
How much is it?

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by mmsen: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
enitiObanke:

......his faith, his business,...his life.
Please no need to insult him. What works for him may not necessarily work for you!

It doesn't work for anyone. Just ask the people who were killed during the mudslide in Freetown because they were in church praying.

The advice that he gave was irresponsible and senseless. Write something on a piece of paper and hold it up to the TV? If you had a child who was so dense as to suggest such you would most likely slap them.
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by Room112(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
sukkot:
that car look clean too. dayum. you sef, e be like say no GOD dey punish you sha. be like say you be woman wrapper. look at ya list of nairaland friends ? all women with names like CURVY etc. not one single male fren grin grin
Chai you dey work for cheaters?...� but the guy like fine curvy babes sha o.
My man sorry for the loss .you go find am Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by damzy88: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
How much is a good car tracker and where can I get it in Lagos? Thanks
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by murmee: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
gmajor10:
Why do everyone keep saying install tracker? Tracker are removed immediately after such heinous act, all you get is last know location.
Does that means car Trackers are easy to locate in a car or what? Can someone please educate me .
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by gmajor10(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
murmee:
Does that means car Trackers are easy to locate in a car or what? Can someone please educate me .

Following steps will tell you how to disable the GPS tracking system from your car.
Locate the device.\
All components should be located.
Remove the components.
Fix the ignition.
Re assemble the car.

Basically, the non inbuilt tracking system can be accessed by someone who knows what he's doing.
Na person fix, na person still fit commot am.

There are more sophisticated tracker that sends update to your when your device is not in close proximity automatically.
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
sukkot:
that car look clean too. dayum. you sef, e be like say no GOD dey punish you sha. be like say you be woman wrapper. look at ya list of nairaland friends ? all women with names like CURVY etc. not one single male fren grin grin
I swear,you are wicked.

See wetin you go check?
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by sukkot: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I swear,you are wicked.

See wetin you go check?
lol
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by Samabu07(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Klamour:
I was robbed on Saturday, 2nd September, 2017 at Jabi, Abuja and my car was snatched at gun point by daredevil robbers - three armed men.

The details of the vehicle are:

Reg. No: YAB 161 FM

Chassis No. 1NXBR32E86Z652760[/size]

Engine No: 6375092[size=8pt]

Any useful information about the car, kindly contact 08063978826, 08056851188, 08030719888, 08037688242, 08032003913 or the nearest police station.

Lalasticlala, Mind44, super mods kindly push to FP and help a brother broadcast.
Do you have tracker device installed in your car? That would be easy to track your car
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hope it's found
Re: My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
gmajor10:

At least you have a window to track the vehicle, as opposed to having nothing installed.......

Once the vehicle gets stolen, before you call your wife/husband/mistress, start the tracking process. Visit your nearest NPF office, I do not need to say the rest .........

NB : If the tracker is installed by a cowboy, they would easily find it. If professionally installed, they would not find it, with the limited time they have .............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2010 Model With Leather Seats: Price: N3.5m / Miami Driver Struggles To Free His Ford F-150 Pickup From A Tow Vehicle / 2 Units Of 2014 Model Honda Accord Exl Fully Loaded Toks Upgraded To 2017 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.