Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere (3788 Views)

This Car Has Been Stolen Yesterday / Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by towel190: 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
Good evening,

My Toyota Corolla 2002 was stolen at the early hours of yesterday morning in Surulere just after the downpour. The details are below

Color: Silver
Plate Number: APP 616 EE
Chasis NO: 1NXBR32E93Z105704
Engine no- 02KZT01033

Unfortunately no insurance or tracker.

The pictures are attached. Please if you have any information about this car, kindly call or text. Thank you

CC Seun lalasticla freiburger marpol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by bucho8888: 9:47pm On May 04, 2018
DIS Y I DON'T THINK OF COROLLA WEN CHOOSING A CAR.

3 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by MicheyJ1: 9:53pm On May 04, 2018
Welcome to Lagos
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by eagleonearth(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2018
Report to licensing/FRSC office to tag it stolen immediately. God will help you recover it or give you a better one.

14 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 04, 2018
Modes help a brother...FP please.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by Temptee101(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2018
My sincere sympathy. I pray it's found soon

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by elshanAutos: 1:42am On May 05, 2018
Temptee101:
My sincere sympathy. I pray it's found soon
No amount of prayers will find the car. If all the daddy GO’s in Africa lock themselves in a room and pray for 24 hrs non stop, car won’t still be found. This is the sad truth.

Only way car can be recovered, is if it was stolen as a get-away car.

You guys need to understand this- the people that steal these cars, are NOT novices. They are serious professionals and I can assure you OP, if you see your car drive past you tomorrow, you will swear it’s not yours.

Regardless, my sympathies for your loss.

8 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by ednut1(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2018
Insurance of less than 50k. Sorry sha
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by joeokoriem: 8:06am On May 05, 2018
How was the car stolen. At what time where u driven. Plz share so others can learn and that's not a 2002 corolla. Are u an uber/Taxify driver? Visit licencing office ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by Nobody: 8:11am On May 05, 2018
elshanAutos:

No amount of prayers will find the car. If all the daddy GO’s in Africa lock themselves in a room and pray for 24 hrs non stop, car won’t still be found. This is the sad truth.

Only way car can be recovered, is if it was stolen as a get-away car.

You guys need to understand this- the people that steal these cars, are NOT novices. They are serious professionals and I can assure you OP, if you see your car drive past you tomorrow, you will swear it’s not yours.

Regardless, my sympathies for your loss.
That's the painful truth bro....

In respect to the bolded.... I doubt if he would even see the car in a drivable state. The car might probably be at Anambra as we speak, being dismantled at the popular
Mgbuka Obosi. Sorry for your loss OP.

This should be a lesson to all who drive their cars around withouta comprehensive insurance cover but rather having the sticker of their church or a big bible/rosary in front of the car as insurance.

10 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by Partnerbiz(f): 8:52am On May 05, 2018
ednut1:
Insurance of less than 50k. Sorry sha

Oga Ed, I would appreciate it if you would do a piece on car insurance and it's benefits especially as you have first hand experience..

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by Partnerbiz(f): 8:55am On May 05, 2018
I wonder how they were able to open the car, start the ignition and drove off

Please who knows how they do this?

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2018
In this harsh economy? If only ur car had steering lock that would hav discouraged the thieves but I guess u relied so much on ur remote lock.
Sorry dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by alezzy13: 10:05am On May 05, 2018
Wow! So sad. That models seems to have a very poor security system
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by balaclava: 10:24am On May 05, 2018
See clean car mehn...

But this ur own pass.

I console u bro. Take heart.

Kip ur head up!

Life goes on.

5 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by adekennis(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2018
OP...I believe is somebody that close to u that did that to you,reason is that all milenium cars have chips on their keys which makes it impossible for another key that does not belong and programmed with your car to work..Someone might have taken your key secretly to cut and program another one for them to be able to start and move the car...Get the police involve and arrest anyone you suspect around you.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by elshanAutos: 10:57am On May 05, 2018
adekennis:
OP...I believe is somebody that close to u that did that to you,reason is that all milenium cars have chips on their keys which makes it impossible for another key that does not belong and programmed with your car to work..Someone might have taken your key secretly to cut and program another one for them to be able to start and move the car...Get the police involve and arrest anyone you suspect around you.
You must be joking...

4 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by Ologogoro: 10:58am On May 05, 2018
bucho8888:
DIS Y I DON'T THINK OF COROLLA WEN CHOOSING A CAR.

How ? Please Explain
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by xtivin(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2018
adekennis:
I laff at what you said about millennium cars, are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by DonnyE(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2018
With this high rate of cars missing ..it's best to come up with a detachable car steering.So you can remove it and let's see how they will drive the car..
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by dkronicle(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
All is well
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by adekennis(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2018
xtivin:

I laff at what you said about millennium cars, are you a learner?

Okay I agree not all milenium cars have chips..Are you telling me 2002 Corola doesn't have chips??

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by adekennis(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
elshanAutos:

You must be joking...

Why am I joking,you should explain if you know better,that's why we are all on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by elshanAutos: 1:35pm On May 05, 2018
adekennis:

Why am I joking,you should explain if you know better,that's why we are all on this forum.
My apologies! Your write up just sounded like a joke. Any car can be stolen sir..
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by elshanAutos: 1:36pm On May 05, 2018
DonnyE:
With this high rate of cars missing ..it's best to come up with a detachable car steering.So you can remove it and let's see how they will drive the car..
Come with another steering ? grin it’s plug and play.

5 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by adekennis(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2018
elshanAutos:

My apologies! Your write up just sounded like a joke. Any car can be stolen sir..

Can you pls explain further for us to know how better to protect our self from car theift .
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by Agbaletu: 3:28pm On May 05, 2018
elshanAutos:

Come with another steering ? grin it’s plug and play.
Lol
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by elshanAutos: 3:36pm On May 05, 2018
adekennis:

Can you pls explain further for us to know how better to protect our self from car theift .
You can’t. Get comprehensive insurance.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by miqos02(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2018
elshanAutos:

You can’t. Get comprehensive insurance.
can insurance recover the car in a situation like this?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere by HoodBillionaire: 4:27pm On May 05, 2018
have a pedal to steering lock always

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo Dyna 200 For Urgent Sale / Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Camry @ 1.8m sold! sold!! sold!!! / Registered 2005 Toyota Sienna XLE @ 980k sold! sold!! sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.