Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims (19958 Views)

Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by abbeyty(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2017
It seems they forgot the most important item they should have donated. I promise whoever that guess the item right N10,00 credit
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by ionsman: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Seriously searching for the trucks.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by olowo72(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:
With all the money Tubaba has, I can count the number of tubers of yam I'm seeing there. He should be able to donate a full 911 truck of yam to this people

We are quick to point out, observe,. what little contribution have you extended to this course? Don't come and say all fingers are not equal, why have you chosen the little finger

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by enimooko: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Tuface is donating....... grin Beware OOOO
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by bluecircle470: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Please wait, why must people publicize when donating?
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by DonaldJTrump: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2017
bluecircle470:
so as to motivate others to follow suite.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by dsocioemmy(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
.Some humans here saying he can do more than this. Like seriously? Give him kudos at least. Do you know how many benue elites that offered only prayers?
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by maklelemakukula(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:
With all the money Tubaba has, I can count the number of tubers of yam I'm seeing there. He should be able to donate a full 911 truck of yam to this people

BASTAD
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by bluecircle470: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

so as to motivate others to follow suite.

What motivation can we derived from that? Even the bible says that when ur right hand is given out a gift ur left hand must not know.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by maklelemakukula(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2017
bluecircle470:

What motivation can we derived from that? Even the bible says that when ur right hand is given out a gift ur left hand must not know.
Atheist quoting the scriptures...Even the devil did, so its no surprise.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by obonujoker(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:

African expert... how much have you donated??
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by SpaceAngel: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2017
People complaining that what he donated is poor, how much have they sent to Benue. If we embrace things like this and everyone sends his widows mite, people in IDPs will fare better.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by lelvin(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Even the vice president that visited did he bring Tom Tom? Or Milkose?

akandi4u:

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by paradigmshift(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:
animal on uniform. everything is not on the pic ok
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by DonaldJTrump: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2017
bluecircle470:

religion is what is taking Africa backward. learn from the west dear. don't be an hypocrite, even the phone you are typing from is gotten from the west. I remember, when kelvin hart took to instagram and set that he is donating 40k dollar to Harvey relief that he is challenging other celebrities to follow suit, drake accepted the challenge and donated 200 k. is this not a motivation?

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by sholatech(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:

I guess you didn't read the article.

The first paragraph stated that he came with TRUCKS(in plural-meaning many) filled with the donated items. You only went to check the picture, which are just sample taken out of the trucks

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
What has the wheelbarrow governor done for his people with their tax money?
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by dandig(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
They tried but wait, ain't that noodles?
oga calm down what has u and ur papa given out to the needy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by bluecircle470: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Atheist quoting the scriptures...Even the devil did, so its no surprise.

Many of u just come online to type rubbish and be seen, learn to make a sense when commenting.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by bluecircle470: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

religion is what is taking Africa backward. learn from the west dear. don't be an hypocrite, even the phone you are typing from is gotten from the west. I remember, when kelvin hart took to instagram and set that he is donating 40k dollar to Harvey relief that he is challenging other celebrities to follow suit, drake accepted the challenge and donated 200 k. is this not a motivation?

Only hypocrite give out gifts and at d same time blowing trumpet for people to see. Am not used to such a life.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by DonaldJTrump: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
bluecircle470:

Only hypocrite give out gifts and at d same time blowing trumpet for people to see. Am not used to such a life.
ok, continue.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Organizer111222(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Massively ����� nice move anyway
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
dandig:
oga calm down what has u and ur papa given out to the needy[color=#990000][/color]

Actually I have bought food and shared it among them, I give money to them when I have, I've organised a visit to the orphanage, that's what I've done and some others I may not remember, but frankly speaking you are very rude, don't ever let me see you on my mention again.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Optimisticlady: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is a good move 2Baba and Annie. God bless you!
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by iphanyi10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
bluecircle470:

Because if not, people like you will go on social media, and lambast the poor fellow for not "doing anything", and calling him a sellout and asking "who you epp"

Even with what he's done, people are still complaining on this thread that its not enough.

If you help, wahala, you don't help wahala.

Nigerians will never be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by merit1988(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Those saying that he should HV done more,HV u guys forgotten that he's a family man with 7 kids to take care of? He tried his best as a citizen of Nigeria. Do yours too abeg....
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by bluecircle470: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
wavemasta:

Because if not, people like you will go on social media, and lambast the poor fellow for not "doing anything", and calling him a sellout and asking "who you epp"

Even with what he's done, people are still complaining on this thread that its not enough.

If you help, wahala, you don't help wahala.

Nigerians will never be satisfied.

U just want to be heard.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by sshalom(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
May GOD continue to bless him and his family.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by KENZINCO(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
When the food bascket of a nation needed to be given food. Hmmm. Life
Anyway, a very good one from 2bab

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Nigerian Naomi Campbell' - Yemi Alade Dazzles In Long Pleated Skirt / Tiwa Savage In Stunning Portrait / Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.