Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos (64989 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by kirchofff(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2017
boman2014:
She looks like an actress in Nigeria movies. i can't remember her name

she looks like Angela Okorie. Google her to confirm
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
Hmm

We should learn to ask questions and not believe everything hook line and sinker

How the lady escape the ritualist?

How did she get to that local government?

Now what if both of them were engaged in sexual activities through out the night but the man refused to pay the next morning. The young lady seeing that she wouldn't be able to take any cash from this elder here decided to scream the ritualist tale in order to punish him.

She's not putting on any make up but the way she's dressed makes it seem like she was going out so what happened to her make up, Besides no bruise no nothing, clothes are still okay as for the red patch on her face it's from using bleaching cream

forget all dis s÷x talk.She's probably one of those lady dat waka from one babalawo to Alfa and prophet for one otumophor or something else.What/who dragged her from her house to dat badagry?
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Winning123: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Oghene bikooor

Soo the Alfa nor de fear face

E won use TONTO DECAY for ritual cry

SEUN come and see oh ,this yeye man wants to use ur first love for Suyaa

I hearby hand over this case to the Igbos to handle

You are a nuissance for trivializing this issue. You don't have any sense at all. You are such a waste
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by segunojo866: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2017
The atheist voice
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Dem good for jungle justice no much delay
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by naturebase: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2017
tdbankplc:

You for kuku ask the guy to record the scene from when she showered, left home, and even peed before she was abducted. Iranu.

You never see where micra driver abduct people and you follow them like mumu?

2 days ago my kid sister was given cash after sales of goods to a customer and 2min after the customer left, the said 1000notes turned 5naira notes.

Hahahahaha Lool
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Canberra55: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:
she's such a lucky soul....
u gotta nice booty
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by beautiful232(f): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Canberra55:
u gotta nice booty
tnx
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Idydarling(f): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
Hmm

We should learn to ask questions and not believe everything hook line and sinker

Now what if both of them were engaged in sexual activities through out the night but the man refused to pay the next morning. The young lady seeing that she wouldn't be able to take any cash from this elder here decided to scream the ritualist tale in order to punish him.

She's not putting on any make up but the way she's dressed makes it seem like she was going out so what happened to her make up, Besides no bruise no nothing, clothes are still okay as for the red patch on her face it's from using bleaching cream

I know you're as black as charcoal, that's why this ur comment is made purely on ignorance
First of all what's wrong with her dress sense? A round neck polo top with a shirt to cover her body, how do you dress when you go out? Do you even think this kind of thing will happen to you? FYI, her clothing depicts decency and maturity, you talked about her makeup right? Oh I see it's only prostitutes that makeup (in ur little brain), more importantly, ask any fair person u see, if they get angry or someone rough handles them, how their skin will look like, SMH why some people will just type rubbish all in the name of commenting, mtchww, maybe you hating on her cos of her beauty, thereby calling her a prostitute, I can see that.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by midehi2(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
Hmm

You are talking rubbish, arrant nansense

1 Like

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Mac2016(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2017
This is Angela Okorie
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Jostico:
ritualist done upgrade o, gone are those days when they request white cock, 2 cola nuts, five lizard egg, 2 vultures heart and the rest. now it's not even ugly girls nor boys but beautiful ones. OMG by the way [RCL] "rituals champions league", who dey top group? bc Alfa ni be highest goal scorer o
With #5 note on top the red oil calabash.I rarely see calabash with naira note on top in round about this days.
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by maj007(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
webincomeplus:

Now I understand why the 3 richest men and richest woman in Nigeria are ibos.

Bravooo

I love the way you extended that guy's FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Iskra: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2017
For me d name Alfa has always and would always be synonymous with ritualistic practitioner. There seems to be no other meaning to this name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
It is official! Afonjamudeens are the word's greatest ritualists. This ritual thing occur daily in yologba land. Many are unreported. Is this d sophistication?

I spit on their cone heads
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by brownhawk: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
looks like Tonto dikeh
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by bigfather(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
CastedDude:
A Muslim cleric/Alfa and one other were allegedly apprehended on Wednesday (yesterday) while trying to use a lady for ritual purpose at Olorunda Local Council Development Area in Badagry, Lagos. The lady who is said to be from Ibadan, Oyo state capital luckily survived the ritual attempt, according to Abbey Peterz... Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Wonder shall never end, see Ritualist Alfa cut today in magbon Obele Esepe town in Olorunda LCDA badagry, try to use this lady from Ibadan for Rituals. Please continue sharing it Will get to the Family of this lady in Ibadan and Authority. But

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/islamic-cleric-caught-trying-use-lady-ritual-badagry-area-lagos-photos.html

Na wa o ! Guys nor just wan hustle for their hard earned sweat again . They are just looking for blood money everywhere !
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by sharliz(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
tdbankplc:

You for kuku ask the guy to record the scene from when she showered, left home, and even peed before she was abducted. Iranu.

2 days ago my kid sister was given cash after sales of goods to a customer and 2min after the customer left, the said 1000notes turned 5naira notes.
ur sis works at vanguard pharmacy?
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by greatiyk4u(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2017
tdbankplc:

Tales by the moonlight
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by Unclea100: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Ladies should be careful of these men because of money. May God save all of us.
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by ariklawani(f): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Alfa,your cup Don full.na ogbanje power pass ur own .
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by ariklawani(f): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Alfa,your cup Don full.na ogbanje power pass ur own.aunty,I sight u. .

1 Like

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by UncutSk(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Afonjas angry

1 Like

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by columbus007(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by gozzlin: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
I can't live in Yoruba land. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by gozzlin: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2017
cummando:
See that mark? Yes that one on her lip? That is the emblem of olosho association of Ibadan (ring road chapter) OAI. Those girls are literally demons. Therefore....

I won't believe this crap until the police make a statement.....

What I think? Alfa actually invited girl from ib. Alfa no pay well. Girl shout egbami o....apayan!!!!. People with kidnapper mentality descend on Alfa and tagged him a kidnapper.....

My take though...

Idi0t, why won't you support the useless ritualistic alfa? After all you're one of them.
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by ufotunang: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Let them kill the ritualists
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by chiiraq802(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2017
This kind beautiful shima,,, na em dem wan waste.....smh
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by KMDM(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Am confirming dis to u dat it is tru, i just called my younger 1 @ home now they confirm dat it is tru bcus it happen in my community where am d youth secretary to d Obele Town in Olorunda lcda.
Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Winning123:

You are a nuissance for trivializing this issue. You don't have any sense at all. You are such a waste

You are a clumsy oaf and a royal fooolish fooool for quoting me

Am in my kitchen ,come and fight me

With ur webbed feet undecided

1 Like

Re: Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos by boy16(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Thank God for her life.

To all the doubting Thomas pray that you never be a victim,you did'nt see blood,her cloth is clean,there is a mark on her lips which made her an olosho just because is not you or your sister hmm think twice.

what is this one saying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) / Soldiers Kill Two Persons In Osun (Disturbing Photos) / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.