Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 (1054 Views)

My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5 / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Or Tecno Spark K7. Which Is Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by Thermodynamics(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
my infinix hot 4 restarts constantly on it's own, i changed the power button and the problem stopped for a while, I don't know if it's a software or hardware problem I am currently looking for an Android software that can disable or remap my power button to know if it's an hardware problem. Any other ideas on how to solve this problem will be deeply appreciated. I just bought this phone April this year. please anyone who know a software that can disable power button should please post the name of the software.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by Adesaheed1(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Calcare is d best solution for ur problem
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by skino4united(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thermodynamics:
my infinix hot 4 restarts constantly on it's own, i changed the power button and the problem stopped for a while, I don't know if it's a software or hardware problem I am currently looking for an Android software that can disable or remap my power button to know if it's an hardware problem. Any other ideas on how to solve this problem will be deeply appreciated. I just bought this phone April this year. please anyone who know a software that can disable power button should please post the name of the software.
Bro, look no where else and don't waste time, take it to calcare straight. Did you do a system update recently? If yes, was the same issue occurring on your previous Android version?
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by Thermodynamics(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
skino4united:

Bro, look no where else and don't waste time, take it to calcare straight. Did you do a system update recently? If yes, was the same issue occurring on your previous Android version?

No, I did not do any system update.
The warrantee is gone, I initially took it to a repairer to change the power button due to the fact that my house is very far from the calcare centre but, when the fault came back, I took it to a calcare and they told me that the warrantee is off since I had already loosed the phone.
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by Thermodynamics(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Adesaheed1:

The warrantee is gone, I initially took it to a repairer to change the power button due to the fact that my house is very far from the calcare centre but, when the fault came back, I took it to a calcare and they told me that the warrantee is off since I had already loosed the phone.
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Olaoye4love:
Just sell your device....
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by Thermodynamics(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Olaoye4love:
Just sell your device....

I can't, not with this fault, I can't trick someone else into buying a phone I know is faulty, it's not right.
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by vellie: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Thats a common issue, you said yhu've never updated it right...? Even updates were sent 2 u...,
well u Lost it,
system updates fixed that issue
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Hot 4 by stevewheezy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Adesaheed1:
seconded!

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung Tab E Got Stuck On Samsung Logo, Please Help. / Harmony Callertune Bulksms Advert / Photo Session From The Official Unveiling Of Davido As Infinix Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.