Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage (38719 Views)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by midehi2(f): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
YourCoffin:
Do they still have sex? It's that one that is worth celebrating
grin
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Mirabell24: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by D33VA(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations to the couple.

But pls eh, ppl shld stop tapping into things they see on social media. They have been together for 50 years doesn't mean they have been happy for 50 years.

Work for your own happiness stop tapping into what you don't know.
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by DBossNG(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good!
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by YourCoffin: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
hugoboss36:
...are u jealous..?

I am oh. The mama look like person wey dey give her hubby correct BJ
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Odianose13(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
I wish them longer life as they continue to age graciously.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by abbeyty(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
edoboy33:
one pussy for 50 years
and I can't even stay with one woman for a week

who told you there is no other side chick/s for that period
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by YourCoffin: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by ussy09(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
*********YOU were in Mr Biggs
yesterday when you suddenly
realized You desperately needed to
Mess....... They
were playing Olamide shakiti bobo The
music was really really loud, so You
timed the
Mes with the beat of the music. You
started
releasing the Mes alongside the music
so
that nobody would hear the sound of the
Mess although the Mess was very loud
too.
When You finished, You started to feel
better but You
looked around and noticed that
everybody
in the restaurant frowned and was
staring
at You…............. Why? Then You
suddenly remembered
that You were listening to the music
with Your EAR-PHONE..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by dabeto: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Honestly, Mama look young and beautiful....like early fifties...
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
lovely
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by point7s(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow!! I celebrate you. 50years of marriage is no film tricks, more grace to live on.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by DukeNija(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
D33VA:

But pls eh, ppl shld stop tapping into things they see on social media. They have been together for 50 years doesn't mean they have been happy for 50 years.

Happiness is very subjective. Two people cannot be together of 5 decades without experiencing periods of unhappiness and marital struggle, unless you want to be unrealistic. Besides, the fact they are celebrating their landmark is enough proof.
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by haykwin(f): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
what makes you think baba had no side chic(s) or even child(ren) with another woman?
kudos to mama for all she must have been thru
Lalas247:
This proves some men truly can stick to one woman !!

Lovely pics cheesy
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Lalas247(f): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

He might have side chick who knows, codedly grin
Well if he is doing it coded and madam doesn't know
He still try sha grin
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Lalas247(f): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
haykwin:
what makes you think baba had no side chic(s) or even child(ren) with another woman?
kudos to mama for all she must have been thru
Well that's what we hope for
The fact they are still together with all these witches flying about is a testimony itself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

A kì í mọ iyì wúrà tí kò bá sọnù.

Onísùúrù ló ńfún wàrà kìnìún.

It takes a lot of strength, guts, and patience to stay in a marriage for 50 years.

They may not be wealthy but they are happy and content
\
Wow!so you're yoruba?you typed it perfectly.
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Couple goals cool

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by haykwin(f): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
what do u mean 'work for ur own happiness'? undecided even if u are a loner, u cant be happy for a year w/o feeling down atimes not to talk of when u have a companion, it's obvious they have gone thru so much but d end is d joy, they are celebrating 50yrs, do u know what dat means? congrats mama and papa, no matter what i pray i spend more than 70yrs with my hubby
D33VA:

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by AKPARAJA: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
In any celebration pictures I always notice that women are always more cheerful or happier than the men as the 4th picture says it all.
However my side chick just told me that the reason is because women don't contribute anything but will come with endless list of invited friends, family members, church groups, street women association, buyers and sellers cooperative association, primary and secondary sch girls guide association and then warn the man not to invite his kinsmen so that they will not come to the occasion with their witchcraft because only the man's family is always into witchcraft
Hahahahahaha
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by haykwin(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gbam! u said it all. lobatan
sexybbstar:
\
Wow!so you're yoruba?you typed it perfectly.
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by sukkot: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
YourCoffin:

2 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Angy55(f): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Under the sun and in the rain, through the good times and the bad times.

No marriage is perfect but both of you were able to settle your differences, you always remembered your marriage vows. True love and understanding plus wisdom from God you were able to conquer.

50years is no beans.
Happy for you, and I pray your children marriages last long same as yours.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by CaptPlanet(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
optional1:
awww

CaptPlanet come and see us in 50 years time..

Beautiful..

Awww......this is so nice grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Rozaytee: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
YourCoffin:
noo...when dey want to have sex dey will first come and call u to confam..mumu
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Rozaytee: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
ninocia18:
Father God, let this be my portion. And every nairalanders portion, in Jesus name. Also help our ladies abstain from zeeworld and telemundo and we guys to respect our wives so that this prayer will work. Amen.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by D33VA(f): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
haykwin:
what do u mean 'work for ur own happiness'? undecided even if u are a loner, u cant be happy for a year w/o feeling down atimes not to talk of when u have a companion, it's obvious they have gone thru so much but d end is d joy, they are celebrating 50yrs, do u know what dat means? congrats mama and papa, no matter what i pray i spend more than 70yrs with my hubby

And you know there is so much joy because the pictures are fine ba? So many people are seriously suffering in marriages behind smiling faces and matching attire.

Of course nobody can stay happy for 1 year non stop, we are not retards.. but what one couple may be able to endure... another may not. Thus my point pray for your own happiness, don't tap into someone else's.

I am not saying you shouldn't pray for a 70 year + marriage, but I have seen far too much in this life to 'tap' into people's lives. Sometimes what you find behind the picture may shock you.
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by babtuns76(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
praizblog:
This great couple celebrates over 50 years in marriage and they are happy together.

This great event was shared by groovy production on IG.

This is so wonderful.

More @ http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/beautiful-couple-celebrates-over-50.html?m=0

What GOD have Joined together.

Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Soon 50 years would be the new 70 years, the marriage anniversary are getting shorter and shorter.
Re: Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage by Teenaba(f): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Your images never open until one visits your blog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.