Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo (22036 Views)

Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / PDP Attacks Osinbajo, Calls Him A Figurehead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by clarocuzioo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cuteogbus:
My Friend Shut Up!!!! Nobody Said That. You Pathetic Liar!!!!.. Buhari Was Even The Culprit Being Fingered In Their Activities.. Keep Quiet

https://www.naij.com/14164.html
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by coernes: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Vote them out in 2019. Its time for every citizen of nigeria to be recruited compulserily as a soldier. Both male and females. youths and all people below 70 years. Starting with people in the north east. Every government that refuse to acknowledge this fact cannot defeat Boko haram in such large area of land. In Isreal, a nation surrounded by its enemies, every citizen is a soldier. When the need arise, everyone is given his or her gun
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by purplekayc(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
dannytoe:
Another lie from Apc to justify their failure and incompitency.
is this true?
Book haram is equal to the size of Britain and Denmark? tongue shocked shocked
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by nsesam(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is trash, bigger than Nigerian government to clear the whole forest down to a plane land, or bigger the military, Airforce, police, civil defense to jointly attack?
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Samarkand7: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Afonja again chai we are finish
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by zeestunner(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
U guys saying APC is looking for excuses are just being sentimental even american with all it tech couldn't finish off the Taliban in Afghanistan. So far I think they be done well attacks are now limited to some areas not like when some people were collecting 1trillion naira to fight BH yet nothing to show for it. With all d money PDP spent BH were taking hold of local government areas, there were attacks in Kd , kano ,Jos,abj,bauchi,kogi,yobe etc but now we only hear maiduguri so I think APC government have done an excellent job even whites can't boast of successfully decimating terrorist groups as we have effectively done. There's still work to do but so far so good
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by coernes: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Vote them out in 2019. Its time for every citizen of nigeria to be recruited compulserily as a soldier. Both male and females. youths and all people below 70 years. Starting with people in the north east. Every government that refuse to acknowledge this fact cannot defeat Boko haram in such large area of land. In Isreal, a nation surrounded by its enemy, every citizen is a soldier. When the need arise, everyone is given his or her gun

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by funmise007(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Very senseless statement and an admission of failure. He thinks hez talking to his gullible sheeples in a Sunday service ba?
How about Donald Trump or Mike Pence saying America is 5times the size of Nigeria, so it would be difficult and near impossible to govern effectively.
am surprise yu cud compare america to Nigeria.when that nation has been in existence since 1776 with more experience ,losses more wars and won some too..yu need to go and study more abt dat country then yu wud appreciate Nigeria's growth
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
funmise007:
am surprise yu cud compare america to Nigeria.when that nation has been in existence since 1776 with more experience ,losses more wars and won some too..yu need to go and study more abt dat country then yu wud appreciate Nigeria's growth

Americans invented their rise step by step, akin to inventing the wheels. Nigeria is just meant to copy, not reinvent the wheel. We are doing a poor job of copying, yet we can't seem to be able to invent anything positive.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by imstrong1: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
truthstands11:
I'm disappointed in the VP. A pastor representing a Muslim president in a Muslim gathering. Where's your faith? During Jonathan's era, he send his VP to represent him in muslim gatherings and that's what its supposed to be. Why should a christian pastor go to a Muslim gathering? Can the VP send Burutai to represent him in a Christian gathering? Why didn't the president send any of his Muslim cabinet members to represent him in the Muslim programme? Pastor indeed.
Secondly, if the country is too large for you to lmanage, do the needful and split it Si that regions can manage themselves effectively. That reason doesn't make sense at all. US is above 300million population. Always giving excuses. I thought Boko haram was technically defeated according to APC. I thought they said Jonathan instigated it. What is happening now? You can't progress in life with lies and propaganda. That's the simple truth.
I don't think he is a pastor,if at all he was ever one he has compromised, he is dancing to the tune of his master

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ungovernable cos of the zise. so wat is wrong with cutting this zoo down to a manageable size?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Benoxvals(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
If the country is too big for u to handle then u
divide the damn thing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by seguno2: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
In terms of GDP or what?
Na who land size epp
How much does Borno contribute to our federation account?

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by daviefm(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
LET BOKO HARAM FACE IPOB
THE WINNER GOES TO THE NEXT ROUND TO FIGHT NA
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Shaytun: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
xolocious:
Story, story

Once upon a time, ... continue V.P.
So you guys weren't aware nor knew the size mass of Nigeria and the north east before making those empty promises of yours and for ur information, Nigeria ain't amongst the top ten largest country by land mass in Africa let alone the world...

Sambisa forest span 3 countries.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Awaja(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
APC "Always looking for an excuse for their failure, stop these bulk passing.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by alwaz4nature: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
ABUJA is bigger than Nigeria put together.!!!! Nija we hail..
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by 1kingwriter: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ok.
More stories please .....
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Boko Haram has been Technically defeated but realistically undefeated, besides, I thought Boko Haram is a creation of the Goodluck Jonathan administration to destabilise the North and loot funds (as we were told), and Boko Haram attacks escalated because Dasuki shared the money that was meant for purchase of weapons and logistics for the fight against Boko Haram, what is actually happening now?? , APC is a monumental mistake, you can't govern a nation with propaganda.

bros they have shifted to ''PDP is sponsoring IPOB to destabilize bubu's government.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by pasol4real(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
amoduokoh:
That's how i told a friend of mine that BENUE STATE is bigger than the whole SOUTH EAST. No be small insults I receive.
Imagine the ne bigger than the whole of the uk n denmark put together.yet the uk cud decide to nuke n decimate the ne in just 5 minutes if they choose to. The uk can feed the poor ne for the rest of their existence if they choose to .
Point is size or land mass does not really matter .For those of u writing off Biafra because of its small land mass ,u have to reformat ur brains.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by pasol4real(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
zeestunner:
U guys saying APC is looking for excuses are just being sentimental even american with all it tech couldn't finish off the Taliban in Afghanistan. So far I think they be done well attacks are now limited to some areas not like when some people were collecting 1trillion naira to fight BH yet nothing to show for it. With all d money PDP spent BH were taking hold of local government areas, there were attacks in Kd , kano ,Jos,abj,bauchi,kogi,yobe etc but now we only hear maiduguri so I think APC government have done an excellent job even whites can't boast of successfully decimating terrorist groups as we have effectively done. There's still work to do but so far so good
Worst a analysis of the day
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by pedrilo: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
BLAME
BLAME
BLAME
NOW THEY ARE BLAMING THE SIZE OF NORTH EAST FOR BOKO HARAM CONTINUED ATTACKS.
OURMUMUDONDO
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
So every portion of land in NorthEast is occupied by bokoharam. This is not funny.. VP, you are using question to and question.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by fumiswtpusy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
kitaatita:

The only sensible response. Is the VP correct or pants-on-fire? What per capita manpower/material resources are available
Did you say these during the time of jonathan.zombie
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by dami2boi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sometimes i don't understand the way this people think, i thought they know what they were gearing there heads for. Please they should follow the footstep of David Cameroon and do the needful. No idea means no idea vacant let someone with solution come on board just like David Cameroon did.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Benoxvals:
If the country is too big for u to handle then u
divide the damn thing..

Your vexing no be small o grin

Check my signature for a Bulk SMS Reseller Website that print Vouchers
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

Do you have comprehension problem? Or, are you just knowing the facts the VP has stated in this report?

did you remember this:

PassingShot:
Yeah. I love this. Tell him who he actually is.

A very sore loser just like his goons on NL.

PassingShot:
I have no doubt that the government has (or knows the people behind it) a hand in it.

I will respond appropriately later please.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by ManagerUgo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
From your speech Sir, it implies Nigeria is too big for this government to handle or govern. Remember America is far bigger than Nigeria. Besides, the government can do itself good by either restructuring or dividing the country to give room for easy governance. Though, you told us you have technically defeated boko haram. I'm sure your weren't trying to defend the incompetence and unseriousness of this government?
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Gerrard59(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by dustydee: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gerrard59:

While you are correct, the VP is wrong. He said the north-east is larger than the UK plus Switzerland (283,780) or Denmark (285,426) or even combined at 326,711. However, the total land mass of the north-east states (Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Taraba, Bauchi and Adamawa) is 262,578.
You are even wrong with Borno's land mass, which is 57,799.

P.S. All sizes are in Km2.
You are the one that is wrong.
I believe the word he used is "equivalent" and not "larger".
I stand by the Borno figure until you are able to prove otherwise. It is surely not 57799 as you stated.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by funmise007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
mykl01:

Americans invented their rise step by step, akin to inventing the wheels. Nigeria is just meant to copy, not reinvent the wheel. We are doing a poor job of copying, yet we can't seem to be able to invent anything positive.
calm down talking about inventions we both know its not our thing but the westerners yet we are trying comparing ourselves to our league africans..there are a lot of positive things Nigerians are respected for abroad do yu know that..let's jst appreciate ourself and try been optimistic.Thomas edisson build his first electric car in 1913,do yu know about a Nigerian building a flying jet too his name kehinde durojaiye .he was shown on CNN.many more nigerian inventors like that do we embrase them or look down on their inventions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Jang Meets Bishop Oyedepo Over His 2019 Presidential Ambition(pics / 18 Out Of 31 Screened Ministerial Nominees Have Been Asked To Take A Bow And Go / Agenda 2050: President Buhari Inaugurates National Steering Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.