Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo (22033 Views)

Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / PDP Attacks Osinbajo, Calls Him A Figurehead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Ebubeze(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
“An Israeli farmer who works in one of those greenhouses, on getting to Jalingo for the first time and seeing the beautiful hills, sent a message to his wife saying, ‘we are close to heaven.’ But by the time he got to Mambilla and got to the Plateau, he sent another message and said, ‘we are now in heaven!’ Nna men dis VP bukwa onye erireri
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Gerrard59(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
dustydee:

You are the one that is wrong.
I believe the word he used is "equivalent" and not "larger".
I stand by the Borno figure until you are able to prove otherwise. It is surely not 57799 as you stated.

Apologies, I used a misleading source.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by mrblessed(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
A 'technically defeated' terrorist group will continue carrying attacks? This is only possible in Nigeria where government tell barefaced lies without suffering negative consequences.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by dustydee: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gerrard59:

Apologies, I used a misleading source.
no wahala. wink
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Paperwhite(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Boko Haram has been Technically defeated but realistically undefeated, besides, I thought Boko Haram is a creation of the Goodluck Jonathan administration to destabilise the North and loot funds (as we were told), and Boko Haram attacks escalated because Dasuki shared the money that was meant for purchase of weapons and logistics for the fight against Boko Haram, what is actually happening now?? , APC is a monumental mistake, you can't govern a nation with propaganda.
Epic! All the zombies what say ya?
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2017
You are100% right sir...and the other factors are saboteurs and corruption.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
funmise007:
calm down talking about inventions we both know its not our thing but the westerners yet we are trying comparing ourselves to our league africans..there are a lot of positive things Nigerians are respected for abroad do yu know that..let's jst appreciate ourself and try been optimistic.Thomas edisson build his first electric car in 1913,do yu know about a Nigerian building a flying jet too his name kehinde durojaiye .he was shown on CNN.many more nigerian inventors like that do we embrase them or look down on their inventions

Why couldn't they invent their products in Nigeria?
Why do our students do better when they leave Nigeria?
Have you heard of the new African magic Rwanda? Tell me which African nation you are comparing Nigeria to; Egypt? South Africa? Your comparison should be apples to apples, countries with our potentials.
I would love to believe in this country, but like I said we can't even copy the right things, however we do copy the wrong things very well. Instances abound, piracy, kidnapping, gang wars, just name it.
Re: Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo by prof12(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2017
dannytoe:
Another refurbished lie from Apc to justify their failure and incompetency............very soon they will blame Atiku for their failure.

Have you ever been to the North East?

Borno state alone is about the size of the whole of the South East of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Out Of 31 Screened Ministerial Nominees Have Been Asked To Take A Bow And Go / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port / I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.