Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Do You Most Want To Know? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Most Want To Know? (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Most Want To Know? by oaroloye(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2017
SHALOM!

Having gathered Teachings on the Human Mind and Spirit for over 25 years, and Full Gospel Christianity for over 35 years, I find I have a lot of Knowledge useful to anyone who wants to develop themselves Spiritually and Mentally.

My Knowledge is of no use to those who do not want to develop, nor assist their Fellow Man and Woman to develop.

Nor can I help those who would rather be Slaves and Followers of mere men, rather than to Know God as He knows them.

WHAT WOULD YOU ESPECIALLY WANT TO KNOW, THAT NO ONE ELSE IS GIVING YOU?
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Having gathered Teachings on the Human Mind and Spirit for over 25 years, and Full Gospel Christianity for over 35 years, I find I have a lot of Knowledge useful to anyone who wants to develop themselves Spiritually and Mentally.

My Knowledge is of no use to those who do not want to develop, nor assist their Fellow Man and Woman to develop.

Nor can I help those who would rather be Slaves and Followers of mere men, rather than to Know God as He knows them.

grin give a convincing comparison between religion and relationship in terms of Christianity. . . And let the unbelievers see for themselves smiley
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by oaroloye(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
SHALOM!

Jhaytee4all:

grin give a convincing comparison between religion and relationship in terms of Christianity. . . And let the unbelievers see for themselves smiley

Pardon me, but my English is Old School; I have no idea what you mean.

What do you mean by "relationship?" That word does not seem to mean what it used to mean.

In any case, whatever you seem to be asking sounds frivolous, compared to what you could be asking.

I really have no interest in writing stuff to entertain Unbelievers.

If the other Unbelievers like yourself want something, let them ask for it themselves.
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

What do you mean by "relationship?" That word does not seem to mean what it used to mean.

In any case, whatever you seem to be asking sounds frivolous, compared to what you could be asking.

I really have no interest in writing stuff to entertain Unbelievers.

If the other Unbelievers like yourself want something, let them ask for it themselves.

I'm definitely not an unbeliever.

1. There's a fine line between religion ad relationship, and Christianity absolutely bypasses religion. Christianity connote relationship, which is having a relationship with Christ. So therefore are you religious or just having a relationship? (Personally, Christianity is relationship and not religion.)

2 . I only told you to explain what religion and relationship denotes when it comes to Christianity, so that when unbelievers see it, they might probably understand. (Since you claim you have a vast knowledge in Christianity and the Bible)…

But NVM anymore.
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by cantok(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

No one is telling me if some people are on my case
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by NairalandSARS: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

sir, I want to know how to visualize/do mental imagery.
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by oaroloye(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
SHALOM!

NairalandSARS:

sir, I want to know how to visualize/do mental imagery.

I'm sure you do.

Who are you?

What is your Educational and Religious background?

Nobody seems to think that someone might need to know that, in order to make their answers meaningful.

Would you walk up to a Math Teacher, and tell him:

“I want you to teach me MATHEMATICS!”

without telling him what level of a Student you are?

So that he knows where his jumping-on-point is.

Maybe he only has to spend a few days, bringing you up to speed, or whether it is going to take years.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate,
and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate, and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fuit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell: and Great was The Fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

THERE IS NOT MUCH POINT OF TRING TO DO ANYTHING TO ENHANCE YOUR SPIRITUAL/MENTAL ABILITIES, UNLESS YOU ARE THOROUGHLY FOUNDED IN THE OBEDIENCE OF LORD YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

It is not absolutely necessary to be a Christian to achieve these things.

It is, however, FOOLHARDY.

The Human race is engarrisoned by Hostile Spirit Beings, who control us from Birth to Death- if not longer- because they need us for FOOD. NAGUALISM calls this “THE MOST IMPORTANT ENERGETIC FACT ON EARTH,” and says that, sad as this situation might be, “THERE IS NOTHING AYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT.”

[See: THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]
No other Religion is doing anything about this. THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA was specifically-created to do something about this. The reason being that this is the only other Religion that was not created by the Hostile Spirit beings, called LOS VOLADORES: The Flyers.

THE FLYERS are the reason why Spiritual Advancement is so difficult to achieve.

Every Living Thing is fed Life from Heaven, as soon as it is born, in a constant stream of packets of Living Fire, that enter their Soul Body at a point specific to their species. That of Human Beings it at the base of the abdomen, about three finger widths beneath the navel. This is the most important of three Power Points on the Soul Body. The other two are the EYES, and the HANDS.

When Spirit Energy enters the Soul Body, it must be used immediately, or else it condenses, and makes the Soul Boy stiff and brittle. Eventually, the Soul Body cracks open at that Power Point, and the contents of the Soul Body gush out; that is our Death.

The Flyers found a way to prevent this from happening to THEM: they reduced the width of their principal Power Points from a gaping mouth to a thin line. This enabled them to live for a long time without the impact of their Life Force allocations shattering their Soul Bodies. But it left them with a new Problem: how to get enough Life Force to live on?

If only there were some race STUPID ENOUGH to be so UNGRATEFUL TO GOD, that they did not APPRECIATE the Life Force given to them, but were so CARELESS with It, that they would let LOS VOLADORES steal it from them…?

SORTED.

IDIOTS were required to DIE for The Flyers, and Human beings STEPPED-UP- or stepped DOWN, so to speak- granting them an indefinite Life Force Backip Supply in perpetuity!

THEREFORE, IF WE ALLOW OUR LIFE ENERGIES TO STAGNATE, THE FLYERS ARE ABLE TO STEAL IT FROM US, UNTIL OUR RESERVES ARE TOO LOW FOR SPIRITUAL FEATS.

Such as VISUALIZATION.

The Human Mind works by creating IMAGES made of Spiritual Energy, called (in Scientology,) “FACSIMILES.”

The Mind is capable of creating Facsimiles on ALL Levels of Existence:

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE by L. Ron Hubbard

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS;
5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

WORDS are made of Spiritual Energy Images associated with SYMBOLS- making AGREED-UPON LANGUAGES possible. A HEALTHY Mind is able to view the IMAGES associated with Words. A WEAK Mind depends upon the SYMBOLS of Words- making MISUNDERSTANDING and LYING possible.

THE ANNOYING THING ABOUT MANY SPIRITUAL AND MENTAL INSTRUCTION MANUALS IS THAT THE AUTHOR ASSUMES THAT EVERYONE HAS THE NECESSARY SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVELS NEEDED TO CARRY OUT WHATEVER EXERCISE THEY REQUIRE.

HARRY LORRAYNE, the author of one of the first books on memorization said, that in order to remember names and numbers, one “just” has to “ASSOCIATE EACH LETTER OR NUMBER WITH AN OBJECT, AND THEN REMEMBER THE SEQUENCE OF THE OBJECTS, LATER!”

It is fortunate that books allow a safe distance between author and reader- otherwise many authors should have been thoroughly beaten- because of such nonsense in their books.

It is like buying a book on “SELF-DEFENSE,” and it tells you:

“ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO DESTROY ANY OPPONENT IS TO HIT HIM HERE, HERE, OR THERE, WITH A PUNCH THAT CAN BREAK THREE ONE-INCH PLANKS OF WOOD…!”

I would not like to hit that author here, here, or there, with a punch that could break three inches of wood. I would like to hit that author with a punch that could break FOUR inches of wood- over his entire body!

If you could do that already, WHAT WOULD YOU NEED THE BOOK FOR

Therefore, what you actually need is to know how to DEVELOP the ability to “VISUALIZE IMAGES.” What I hope I have explained thus far is that THAT CANNOT BE DONE.

You CANNOT “develop” any ability to visualize images- because THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING ALREADY. What has happened is that you have lost the ability to CONSCIOUSLY VIEW the images your mind is creating.

In SCIENTOLOGY, it is VERY IMPORTANT to be able to VIEW IMAGES.

Without that ability, one cannot be AUDITED.

One has to be able to VIEW CONCEPTIONS and RECALLS that the AUDITOR commands one to view. It is also necessary to be able to HEAR SOUNDS in RECALLS- otherwise the Auditing CANNOT WORK.

This should tell you that THIS ABILITY- VISIO-SONIC RECALL- IS REAL, and methods to develop it WORK.

L. Ron Hubbard said that it takes THREE DAYS of Auditing Sessions to begin to VIEW IMAGES of whatever the Auditor Commands one to view. This improves to the point where one experiences Recalls asif the events in them were happening again.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise
in Judgment with this Generation, and shall condemn it:
because they repented at the preaching of Jonas;
and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The queen of the South shall rise up
in the judgment with this generation,
and shall condemn it:
for she came from the uttermost parts of the Earth
to hear the Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

ONCE YOU EMBARK ON THESE EXERCISES, AND OBTAIN RESULTS, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEVER STOP.

When you begin, your Spirit Energy becomes unpalatable to LOS VOLADORES, so that they CANNOT feed off of YOU- and must go and find someone more to their taste.

To want to attain VISIO-SONIC RECALL because of some SHORT-TERM GOAL- such as the finding of LOST OBJECTS, IDENTIFYING SOME PERSON, or LICENSE HUMBER or something, IS VERY BAD. In the course of attainibg that Goal, your Spiritual Energy would have become unpalatable to The Flyers, so that they would have to allow it to accumulate to the point where you do what you want to do.

If you would be so “kind” as to CEASE the Discipline that enabled you to accumulate this huge Energy Reserve, The Flyers will be enabled to come in and seize it from you.

They are not content with merely returning us to our former states, however- they may take so much Spirit Energy from us, that we are left literally COMATOSE- even DEAD.

THEREFORE, BEFORE DOING THIS, ONE MUST BE VERY SURE THAT THIS IS WHAT ONE WANTS TO DO.
SCIENTOLOGY AUDITING is the way to go, to best rehabilitate the Recall Abilities.

This takes TWO people: oneself and another who wants to achieve the Goal of CLEAR, too.

One begins as AUDITOR while the other is the PRECLEAR.

The Auditor commands the PRECLEAR to RECALL Events of PAIN, which, if the PRECLEAR does, will UNLOCK suppressed awareness, and return it to conscious use again.

After a time, determined by the AUDITOR, and never by the PRECLEAR, the session is ended, and the PRECLEAR now takes over as AUDITOR, and the former Auditor becomes the PRECLEAR.
The precise procedure may be read in DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, by L. Ron Hubbard.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9z7yge2bd0i8p09/DSBO.zip

A founding member of SCIENTOLOGY who went by the name of KONCHOCK PENDAY developed a system he called his UNIVERSAL CLEARING PROCESS (later, the UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS PROCESS). He claimed to have reduced the necessary Auditing Procedure to a simple Process:

1. “WHERE ARE YOU NOW?”

2. “WHERE COULD YOU BE?”

3. “COMPARE THAT TO HERE”.

4. “WHERE ARE YOU NOW?”

5. REPEAT.

He created a miniuscle Programme he called the VIRTUAL WITNESS to run this Process, eliminating the need for a LIVE AUDITOR. This has now become an APP (available on GOOGLE PLAY).

Run a few minutes at a time per day- at least 20 minutes- with perseverance- this will cause an increase in Personal Energy and Concentration to the point where VISIO-SONIC RECALL becomes routine.

This gets one to the point where one's Mind is strong enough to Audit oneself, SOLO, which, L. Ron Hubbard taught to be too difficult to be worth trying, called RELIEF RELEASE.

I trust that you will find this useful.
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by ScienceWatch: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2017
@ pastor Bronchitis

There is something I want to know ?
After scrolling for 30 mins through your fictitious, migraine inducing, mouse destroying and eye damaging topics, I now see all text only in red.
I am now color-blind.

The most important thing that I want to know is, when will you replace my worn out Mouse with a new one ? ? ?
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by ScienceWatch: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Pardon me pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, my English is rustic. I agree, from your own examples, that you are unfaithful in your relationship with Christ.
You are having affairs with real bad guys like, L.Ron Hubbard of criminal Scientology and the fraudster, sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda of Fictional Nagualism.
I see you are also courting other writers of deceptive FICTION to disguise your loose ways.

Give it up, Christ knows that you have no love for him !!! Your other lovers are only using you for their own hidden agenda, which is to weaken the faith of believers and destroy the verifiable evidence of the Holy Gospels.

Carlos Cataneda studied fiction writing at the same college as fraudster L.Ron Hubbard. Your fraudster Carlos Castaneda plagiarized the history of the Native Americans from Library books. He created a fictional character called Don Juan Matus to serve as the holy man that taught him. He deceived everyone including you when he inserted himself into his novel which made him lie about encounters with a real Don Juan. Then he used it to fraudulently obtain his PhD by lying to his professors that he really was meeting his fictional character Don Juan to complete his anthropology thesis.

He fraudulently published his book as non-fiction. When Carlos saw that his book was a best seller he started a new religion/cult and screwed all his female followers. His wife wrote that he was a mean sex-maniac and she had to help find sex partners for him.

The spiritual dangers of using material for self-improvement that comes from a corrupt source is obvious to those that understand the spirit world. To others it does not matter where the material comes from. They suffer and know not why !!

Research the source of Criminal Scientology and see the extremely dark source of the material that flowed from an evil man, the founder of Criminal Scientology. It will shock you to the core. But you may be enthralled by the narrative.

Satan can appear as an agent of light and this is a prime example. Lucifer will deceive even the elect.
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by tjmc: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2017
I want to know how to activate my third eye. The methods I have Done seems not to work
Re: What Do You Most Want To Know? by ScienceWatch: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
I want to know if your can help me activate my 7th eye ? I was told the you are teaching from fictional novels so you could be the best guy to help me do this trick.

Meanwhile, here are some startling facts about the fraudster L.Ron Hubbard the author of the fiction novel Dianetics that he wrote on his wife's kitchen table then claimed that it is the result of exhaustive scientific trials and testing. He threatened to kill his child in a Satanic ritual so his wife exposed his secrets. Thanks to his wife we know all about the fraudulent Scientology and fictional Dianetics. While on the run from the law, he created the "Sea Organization," which would become Scientology’s clergy.

L.Ron Hubbard, Criminal Scientology.s founder was known to love wild sex-orgies with up to five innocent young church girls
on the holy church alter. During his corrosive orgasms he would loudly scream LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !! while spraying his sperm all over his church alter.

It is well known among spiritualists that the source of any literature will produce a corresponding spiritual force in the reader.
That is what has happened to Pastor Bronchitis. He is ignorant of this fact. His master L.Ron Hubbard wrote all his novels under the influence of Lucifer to initiate anyone that dares to read it.

Throw all Scientology and Nagualism books out of your house and feel the peace !!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 57: Facebook User Calls Out Christ Embassy. / How I Feel When People Say I Use Church Money To Fly Private Jets –oyedepo /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.