Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (70021 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by elog(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
I get you, I hope you get my point too.

Oju4190:

Have u heard of the name Ifeayi Dike ?Google it u will get d full theory.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by sladimeji(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

No name was mentioned, but you call him afonja simply because it's Lagos.

Yet you deluded clowns call Lagos no man's land. When Nigeria breaks, I wonder if na your papa go carry Lagos on his head to Anambra.
hmm h hmm oluwasavage eleyi deep
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Angy55(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:
You kinda agree with jungle justice then, he can die when trying to "chop off his manhood" as you suggested.

He won't die. God will not let him die. Or better still cut his too hands and let him suffer the pain.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Oju4190: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:
I get you, I hope you get my point too.
or Maybe u didn't read the part dat says RICH LANDLORD.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by ofuonyebi: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
That is one evil that is going to hunt this generation tomorrow BUT is treated with pump and pageantry today
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by nnokwa042(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:
What the man did is morally wrong.

But, the jungle justice being practiced in Nigeria hinders the development of the country. He could have been handled over to the police or other relevant authorities that would ensure he gets what he deserves.

But no, let's remove his clothes and beat him up.
go Denmark or Canada and preach this ur sermon to them they will listen to u ,
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by angelanto8(f): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:
You seem to be the only one that agrees with me, others are not cool with my comment. Why do you agree? undecided

well obviously the man comitted a crime and as a christian i believe one should not take judgement into his hands so the best thing will be to hand him over to the authorities instead of administering jungle justice
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by angelanto8(f): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
angelanto8:
well obviously the man comitted a crime and as a christian i believe one should not take judgement into his hands so the best thing will be to hand him over to the authorities instead of administering jungle justice
i also understand the fustration of most nigerians we dont have a good legal system hence the need to take justice into our hands and geesh he did it with a minor i think
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just look at the useless old man.
Why is he hiding his face?
If he wants to be a homosexual, can't be find a consenting adult?

When I said these bastards should be killed, they called me man hater. Till they met out stiff punishments on his ilk, they won't stop!!! He will settle police tomorrow and be free...

Don't people have conscience anymore? ?

tizzle:
he doesn't look rich...

The evil he does can't allow him look rich. Wicked man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by AuroraB(f): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
We're the rich landlord
Abeg oh sad
Person wey get container na landlord, oh lawd shocked
And where the eff did this happen
Olodo reportage embarassed
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by josielewa(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem oo
no name idiot

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by devour129: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
venai:
The man no get name?
looks igbo
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Michael004: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

Yet you deluded clowns call Lagos no man's land. When Nigeria breaks, I wonder if na your papa go carry Lagos on his head to Anambra.
You don't need to answer them, they are know they are just being stupid. And 50percent of crime in Lagos are committed by the so called Igbos shoe lickers
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Faithscharms2(f): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmm with the way guys say our punnies are the sweetest things they've known,some even die because of pus*y,still some useless men will prefer to poke a butt hole?smh angry
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Adadioranma79(f): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Then what? He ll be found guilty, sentenced to whatever months or years in prison with an option of fine since its not a murder case, a fine he might conveniently afford, then go back to doing it over and over again knowing he can buy his way out of the system. My dear, sometimes the only language evil minded folks understands, is only their own. Evil for evil! Take a moment to think bout how the parents of the boy ll be feeling now or the emotional trauma this young child ll live with probably his whole life, maybe then we can all be better people
elog:

But, the jungle justice being practiced in Nigeria hinders the development of the country. He could have been handled over to the police or other relevant authorities that would ensure he gets what he deserves.

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by msylva2147(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
omoharry:
WHY HUMILIATE HIM LIKE..HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE.NIGERIA..JUNGLE COUNTRY
Because if they hand him over to police he will use his money to bribe the police and claim it was a lie because this country is lawless.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by bleskid: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
omoharry:
WHY HUMILIATE HIM LIKE..HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE.NIGERIA..JUNGLE COUNTRY
see girls every where ,,, haba u no try
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by mechanics(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
He did that to maintain his riches.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by UncutSk(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Afonjas
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by UncutSk(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
omoharry:
are you stupid?

Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
okway:

wen Nigeria breaks, every Nigerian will remain Nigerians n keep their passport, the ones that do not want to be Nigerian will tear their Nigerian passport n go home. It's ecowas too, so anyone would visit anywhere they please.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by NairaEffect(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
The flat head says it all...

Na dem
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by samJ17(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
is it just me or is the man in a he last pic looking at the landlord's ass too?
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by elog(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yeah, I agree with you. But, I don't think he can pay a fine for for raping a boy. Even the 14 years for gay people can't be boycott.

Adadioranma79:
Then what? He ll be found guilty, sentenced to whatever months or years in prison with an option of fine since its not a murder case, a fine he might conveniently afford, then go back to doing it over and over again knowing he can buy his way out of the system. My dear, sometimes the only language evil minded folks understands, is only their own. Evil for evil! Take a moment to think bout how the parents of the boy ll be feeling now or the emotional trauma this young child ll live with probably his whole life, maybe then we can all be better people
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by okway: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

wen Nigeria breaks, every Nigerian will remain Nigerians n keep their passport, the ones that do not want to be Nigerian will tear their Nigerian passport n go home. It's ecowas too, so anyone would visit anywhere they please.

Stay there lying to yourself cheesy A sovereign country has the right to govern itself as it wants, ECOWAS or not.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by headz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
he must have been caught in his bedroom or somewhere in his home. wat were d busy bodies doing invading his privacy.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by ManCrimes: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Any weapon that fire against my yansh shall not prosper. Please guys am writing a novel on nairaland titled ' No More Pleasure for dead girls' by mancrimes, romantic and Suspense filled.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Azam101: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mama chukwudi come see baba chukwudi matching in the street oooo
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by ManagerUgo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oga Landlord wan renew him strength be that. This time, he wasn't lucky enough.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by drmuri(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
with the coarse hair on his chest and flat head( typical of IPOB ) he is likely from Anambra or IMO or one of the south eastern states
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by alfanio(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
shame on you! the man is actually IBO Ike Anucha he is a landlord in Alaba area of lagos
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/landlord-stripped-naked-and-beaten-up-after-he-was-caught-trying-to-rape-a-little-boy-at-alaba-lagos-photos-video.html
here is the link to the story.
Re: Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics by Kbanka: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
elog:

When belief in the system has been eroded gradually by the police's inability to grant justice in a long time, that's what happens.

If it's Nigerian police, and Nigerian judiciary, he WONT get what he deserves as long as he has money. Take it from me.

I don't support jungle justice ohh. Beating him up like this is not justice in a normal setting. But it's prolly the only punishment he'll get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Faces Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment As Ambode Signs Bill / What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) / Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.