Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. (22354 Views)

Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Babacele: 3:01am On May 09, 2018
jpphilips:

Who will sell it to you? Do you think you are Britain? AH-64 is in a class of its own, the US will not be silly to sell it to Nigeria besides, we are talking about planes not helos.
I hope you won't suggest we buy the Ohio class submarines next.
he he he......lolz for several days I have wished if we could get 2 Apaches only for rapid response 247 to smoke out some of these terrorists bastards but it is only a wish. Yes I know we re talking about planes but was just thinking aloud... Apache on my mind and if I were President of this country, I would try and ' get' the technology.
Re: Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. by Ovamboland(m): 3:11am On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:
The advanced world is gettin' F-35s, B2s and Su-35s, these ones still dey rock this outdated, pre-WWII jalopies they call planes.

Ordinary Biafran okwute + catapult or 1 well-aimed Shekau poisoned arrow sef can fall all these rubbish from the sky.

Shioor.

Ignorance at it's peak, you want to use F-35 for low intensity COIN operation, a very expensive but useless proposal.
It's like sourcing a recking ball just to drive a nail when ordinary hammer is best suited.
The entire budget for 12 Tucano can barely buy 1 F35 and cost of operation will sink the entire air Force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members / PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.