Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) (65452 Views)

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Nbote:
If na dat one he can afford it na.. U know how much he earns as salary, bonus, benefits and entitlements??
But when Dino shows off his luxury cars, you remember the millions of kogi indigene who cannot afford a decent mill! Hypocrite oshi.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Ori e buru!

The American president, secretaries of departments (ministers) politicians do not accept gifts that are accrued as a result of their standings in public office. Lo gba research.

Whatever gift accrued as a result of their election or appointment into public office belongs to the American people.
The king of Saudi Arabia once gifted Condolezza rice with gold and diamond jewelries worth about 50 million USD during her time in office as Sec. of State, they were all dumped in the US treasury. It belongs to the American people. Without that political office, those gift wouldn't have come. That is how civilized countries work. You are a stark illiterate.

Why didn't people 'gift' your dumbohari golden wrist watches and the Ferraris when he was tending his cows in Daura before 2015? Olodo ni e!

Every 'gift' that is accrued as a result of his presidency belongs to the Nigerian people who put him there. Dumbohari accepts them because he is a thief with fake integrity while you are his daft zombie who has not the slightest ideas how civilization should work. You are stuck in dinosaurian age like your daura thief. You are an embarrassment to the much touted yoruba education legacy. There is nothing in your empty 'kpangolo' skull. grin

Oshigun dis guy don finish your small life patapata grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Ori e buru!

The American president, secretaries of departments (ministers) politicians do not accept gifts that are accrued as a result of their standings in public office. Lo gba research.

Whatever gift accrued as a result of their election or appointment into public office belongs to the American people.
The king of Saudi Arabia once gifted Condolezza rice with gold and diamond jewelries worth about 50 million USD during her time in office as Sec. of State, they were all dumped in the US treasury. It belongs to the American people. Without that political office, those gift wouldn't have come. That is how civilized countries work. You are a stark illiterate.

Why didn't people 'gift' your dumbohari golden wrist watches and the Ferraris when he was tending his cows in Daura before 2015? Olodo ni e!

Every 'gift' that is accrued as a result of his presidency belongs to the Nigerian people who put him there. Dumbohari accepts them because he is a thief with fake integrity while you are his daft zombie who has not the slightest ideas how civilization should work. You are stuck in dinosaurian age like your daura thief. You are an embarrassment to the much touted yoruba education legacy. There is nothing in your empty 'kpangolo' skull. grin

My friend sharrap. Type a lot without saying nothing. Buhari is allowed a private life which means private gifts, private times and private endeavours. If his rich cousin presents him a watch on his birthday do you think that is any of your business? You are a kid and a brat.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

My friend sharrap. Type a lot without saying nothing. Buhari is allowed a private life which means private gifts, private times and private endeavours. If his rich cousin presents him a watch on his birthday do you think that is any of your business? You are a kid and a brat.

I don't hammer this one ewedu skull. He no get point again. grin

I though you claim dumbohari loves to live a modest life? What happened to his 'skills' on drinking 30 naira satchet Milo to deceive your ewedu skull? grin

Dumbohari is a thief while you are a zombiefied cretinous buffoon. Make peace with that. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I don't hammer this one ewedu skull. He no get point again. grin

I though you claim dumbohari loves to live a modest life? What happened to his 'skills' on drinking 30 naira satchet Milo to deceive your ewedu skull? grin

Dumbohari is a thief while you are a zombiefied cretinous buffoon. Make peace with that. grin

Igbo boy you are only making a fool of yourself and hammering another nail into the dented image of your folks as a people hateful beyond redemption.

If your wife is rich she is not allowed to buy you a $20k watch because you are governor of Abia? Dude, it aint rocket science. We know you hate PMB but learn to think before you talk.

Buhari , even if not perfect, is a decent man and believe me when I say you Igbos will be on the losing end of this hateful obsession with attacking him over every single damn thing.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Oshigun dis guy don finish your small life patapata grin

Well, losers side with losers so feel free to suck his dick. My prayer is to have successful friends and family I can reward and who can reward me too. Buhari has that. Kill yaself if you are not happy.

If Buhari is like Atiku, the shameless crook, and other looters, would he not be accepting 1 Ferrari per day from the many businessmen who come to dobale at Aso Rock daily? $16k watch? Nigga are you serious or just highly ignorant?

OBJ and Atiku were collecting millions of dollars daily while in power. Mumu. Even Melaye has like 30 Ferraris, Bentleys and Bugattis . Does PMB even own one? Joker.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Well, losers side with losers so feel free to suck his dick. My prayer is to have successful friends and family I can reward and who can reward me too. Buhari has that. Kill yaself if you are not happy.

If Buhari is like Atiku, the shameless crook, and other looters, would he not be accepting 1 Ferrari per day from the many businessmen who come to dobale at Aso Rock daily? $16k watch? Nigga are you serious or just highly ignorant?

OBJ and Atiku were collecting millions of dollars daily while in power. Mumu. Even Melaye has like 30 Ferraris, Bentleys and Bugattis . Does PMB even own one? Joker.
Hungry supporter. Your buhari now owns keystone bank and etisalat while you are here masturbating and regurgitating at the same time. Even small Yusuf owns a 53 million naira toy while all you do here is regurgitate grin in their defense. Read my siggy.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Igbo boy you are only making a fool of yourself and hammering another nail into the dented image of your folks as a people hateful beyond redemption.

If your wife is rich she is not allowed to buy you a $20k watch because you are governor of Abia? Dude, it aint rocket science. We know you hate PMB but learn to think before you talk.

Buhari , even if not perfect, is a decent man and believe me when I say you Igbos will be on the losing end of this hateful obsession with attacking him over every single damn thing.
buhari's lifespan is already shortned from your hate. He will die soon, the second death!
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Mumu! Where was his rich cousins when he borrowed money to buy election forms? Where were they when Fashola and Amaechi emptied their states treasuries to ensure he wins the election? Mumu man! Your saint buhari is surrounded with thiefing companions who make returns to him, that's why he is unable to unleash EFCC on the ones caught stealing by us.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Hungry supporter. Your buhari now owns keystone bank and etisalat while you are here masturbating and regurgitating at the same time. Even small Yusuf owns a 53 million naira toy while all you do here is regurgitate grin in their defense. Read my siggy.

Mumu, we know you Igbo boys are desperate and propagandist by nature like your oga Ohamumudike Kanu is demonstrating admirable but try back up your allegation with proof now and then because that is how the world works.

Going around making wild allegation will make you a buffoon in the eyes of others which is unfortunately the fate of Igbos today. You talk of cloning, ears, palms, height and Jubril from Chad, Sudan or whatever.

Now, even when you say the truth it is not believable. See your life? All because of hate. They tell you Buhari has nothing to do with Etisalat and keystone bank and you are still talking crap. You lot are lawless anarchists, enemies within and saboteurs. You talk of N53 million bike of Yusuf. Where you there as an eye witness when he paid? Can you scan us the invoice or receipt here. Joker

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-has-no-interest-in-keystone-etisalat-investor-group/amp/
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Mumu, we know you Igbo boys are desperate and propagandist by nature like your oga Ohamumudike Kanu is demonstrating admirable but try back up your allegation with proof now and then because that is how the world works.

Going around making wild allegation will make you a buffoon in the eyes of others which is unfortunately the fate of Igbos today. You talk of cloning, ears, palms, height and Jubril from Chad, Sudan or whatever.

Now, even when you say the truth it is not believable. See your life? All because of hate. They tell you Buhari has nothing to do with Etisalat and keystone bank and you are still talking crap. You lot are lawless anarchists, enemies within and saboteurs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/buhari-has-no-interest-in-keystone-etisalat-investor-group/amp/
Spare me your crappy stories and shove up high up in your arse. It's meant to decieve zombies not humans.

Nobody ever said buhari was cloned. That narrative was from the stable slowpoke APC to change the narrative.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Spare me your crappy stories and shove up high up in your arse. It's meant to decieve zombies not humans.

Nobody ever said buhari was cloned. That narrative was from the stable slowpoke APC to change the narrative.

See the dishonest man. Picked on the cloning alone and ignored the side of my post where I showed he is lying claiming Buhari owns Etisalat and Keystone bank.

Bruv, what is the SE like? The way you lot talk and behave here I just think it will be unprincipled lawlessness, backstabbing, treachery and banditry up there. No wonder you lot record your biggest success outside your region.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Kog45(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
ucheo:
maka una leave dis man alone.
na his time
All our prayers no b from sachet milk to 7m watch.
God dôn pick his call
Thank you.Honestly not a big deal.I remember I bought a wristwatch worth 150k for my Dad who was not even ready to buy a wrist watch for 5k.Till today I didn’t tell him the cost of the watch.So Buhari cannot even know the cost or the brand of the wristwatch he is wearing,possibly a gift from his children.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]Igbo boy you are only making a fool of yourself and hammering another nail into the dented image of your folks as a people hateful beyond redemption.

Buhari , even if not perfect, is a decent man and believe me when I say you Igbos will be on the losing end of this hateful obsession with attacking him over every single damn thing.[/s]
You are demented dumboharist who should be living on trees. You are allergic to civilization.

grin
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

You are demented dumboharist who should be living on trees. You are allergic to civilization.

grin
Your boss Melaye lives on trees not me.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

See the dishonest man. Picked on the cloning alone and ignored the side of my post where I showed he is lying claiming Buhari owns Etisalat and Keystone bank.

Bruv, what is the SE like? The way you lot talk and behave here I just think it will be unprincipled lawlessness, backstabbing, treachery and banditry up there. No wonder you lot record your biggest success outside your region.
A Bushman that has never ventured out. Get behind me you Yoruba Muslim!
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
A Bushman that has never ventured out. Get behind me you Yoruba Muslim!

My guy, go siddon. You are done. Atiku and Obigotry are not even presenting a semi-serious challenge so why are you here making noise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.