Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price (33114 Views)

Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Miniano: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
This ppl again with there lies we are waiting for ppl that have bought it gionee 4 lyf

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by notoriousbabe: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deyhmee:

N34,000. Bought one yesterday
you can lie. You didn't bought anything jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stop buying phones again and again. Invest your money.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deyhmee:

in Kano, you'll get it for 32k

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by shiftback: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't mind getting this as a secondary device. what is the price?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by mrSerious(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
I'd rather spend my 32k on suya. grin

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by NCP: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Unsold L9 repackaged.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by shiftback: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
what are the color options available?
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Riyikebaby(f): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igbos:
Ego'ole?
Nawa ne?
Elo ni?
wink

It's 32,800

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by shiftback: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Diesella:
Stop buying phones again and again. Invest your money.

what investment can I make with 32k?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by FIDELITY24(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
good, i plan on getting one by month end. the price on Slot is 32,800.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by King4Roller: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Been looking for a decent Smartphone to buy. This is just perfect for the price.
https://www.nairaland.com/4012420/brand-new-samsung-j1-38k
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by 2sexycom(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ennyholar:
Alot of good reviews about this device...
I might consider getting one as my second phone.
go an buy Xiaomi ooo no say I no tell you. Tecno that is not even in US, na phone b that? Xiaomi is in the US market, battling it out with Apple and Samsung. Check GearBest.com for ranges of the phone...
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by gentlemayor(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na same same be all these phones, they are just changing the model name to entice unsuspecting customers

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
shiftback:

what investment can I make with 32k?

Alot of them. Investment must not be physical, anything legit that can add 5k to that your initial 35k in a space of time, is a worthy investment bros. Remember doing it with a future bigger plan for something permanent.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by SilverG33k(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
lol...so if D_Day couldnt load cus of high graphics,so games like Godfire,GTA SA etc,wuld make d phone spark,like d name implies? ..Tecno is a joke abeq!!!!!!
I don't know how the OP and everyone else thinks that a 1gb ram can't play d-day, maybe he guessed... I've played GTA on a 1gb ram phone and it doesn't lag like how people always paint it, anyways, 1gb ram is small for such a great phone

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by MrOwonikoko: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
What is the price na ha?!

Op...

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by IAmSkinny: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Nice blog. You have a new fan. the spark is sold for 32,800
Thanks.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by smartn09(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Swapping my A9 pro for this spark, anybody please?
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by kendrick9(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
SilverG33k:

I don't know how the OP and everyone else thinks that a 1gb ram can't play d-day, maybe he guessed... I've played GTA on a 1gb ram phone and it doesn't lag like how people always paint it, anyways, 1gb ram is small for such a great phone
i use to play gta on my gionee p2 with a 512mb ram without lags back then in 2014

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Sweetliver(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
How much is the phone.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Xerox01(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
bishopkay:
Useless people! Them Don start again. Churning out below average "smart" phones and putting an exaggerated yeah as price for the rubbish

Most of these fones are rubbish with stupid specs such as 16gb rom, 2gb ram
you mean the phone has 2gb ram
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Maxcollins042(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rather than going for this below par device, add a little money to the price of this and go for infinix hot 4; it is only N38K.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Jidibia(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Deyhmee:

Its 31k in my state
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by jojothaiv(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Spark, Thunder abi na Over Charge, Anyone Wey Dem Like Make Dem Call Am..

Ayam Not Interested!
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by preciousnobel(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jidibia:
Its 31k in my state
What state?
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Xzydar(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rubish
1gb ram

None backlighted keys

And a useless LCD screen

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by akmath: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tecno pls when is the next phone in the phantom series coming, am tired of waiting o. Just give me something to hold on to even if na just the name.
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by henry007(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
TECNO Spark K7 video unboxing and quick look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Deyhmee(f): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
notoriousbabe:
you can lie. You didn't bought anything jo

Who is this one? Babe, park well!!
Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by Jidibia(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xzydar:
Rubish
1gb ram

None backlighted keys

And a useless LCD screen
No 4G LTE, OTG function and NOTIFICATION LED LIGHT.
TECNO as a mobile company have been scamming Nigerians since 1914.
Its a NO for me.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price by shoboy9: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
There's obviously a lot of lies on this thread. Imagine the OP didn't give specs or price and the first five or so posts were saying how good it was and even saying it was best at the price. Maybe they're all techno staff(direct or indirect). But why talk about a phone and give basic details - ram speed, display size, storage etc?
A poor review. Poor marketing for the phone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services? / Android Tab: That Funny Prank (photos) / Samsung Slights Apple In New Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.