Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President (699 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by 36govs: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
- Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Alhaji Shetima Yerima

Alhaji Shetima Yerima, president of the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, has refuted claims he has an agenda against the Igbos, revealing that his first wife is an Igbo woman. 

While speaking with The Sun, he stated that he had no phobia for Igbo people

“A lot of my friends are Igbo people. I have nothing against the Igbo. 

It did not end there, let me also demonstrate that to you; my first wife is from Calabar, the old South Eastern region. We have two kids. I have a good relationship with the Igbo. 

I have attended an event organized in memory of Odumegwu Ojukwu in Owerri under the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) led by Ralph Uwazuruike. For the past five years, I have been going to Owerri. 

How best would I describe my relationship with the Igbo? During my school days in Lagos State University, Igbo people are my best friends. I am not against the Igbo but I am against any tribe that abuses the sensibilities of my leaders.

Source : VIVIAN GIST

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Eastside046: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Attachee na by force?
tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Cyynthia(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Shameless desperate unity beggar. You didn't know all these when you issued a quit notice like a mad dog. Your wife is from Calabar, you have Igbo friends, and so what ?

Nnamdi KANU has finally reduced you to nothing and turned you to object of ridicule ,that's why you are answering questions nobody asked you.

Shame !!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Bari22: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na lie

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
It doesn't mean you should be foolish

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by backtosender: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Married to calabar woman before now Na yebo woman......these unity beggars sef

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
if you like marry all the tribes in Nigeria, how is that our problem Make this arewa oldies no make me vex abeg sad

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by kessdivine4all: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
36govs:

Alhaji Shetima Yerima, president of the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, has refuted claims he has an agenda against the Igbos, revealing that his first wife is an Igbo woman. 

It did not end there, let me also demonstrate that to you; my first wife is from Calabar, the old South Eastern region. We have two kids. I have a good relationship with the Igbo. 

I have attended an event organized in memory of Odumegwu Ojukwu in Owerri under the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) led by Ralph Uwazuruike. For the past five years, I have been going to Owerri. 

How best would I describe my relationship with the Igbo? During my school days in Lagos State University, Igbo people are my best friends. I am not against the Igbo but I am against any tribe that abuses the sensibilities of my leaders.

cc; lalasticlala

SO WE SHOULD FRY BEANS

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
36govs:

cc; lalasticlala
Hian
Make she follow return na. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
You goofed big time. The threat of genocide was the worst form of hatred you could show a race. Fortunately, 2017 is not 1966.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Eastside046: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
It doesn't mean you should be foolish
Know how u insult ur masters ooo

maka ife mee na Ile ife e repeat again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by Omeokachie: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yesterday, the news was that he married a Calabar woman.

Today it has changed to Igbo woman.

Doee this dude even know who his in-laws are?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by greatiyk4u(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
And she no fit give you good advice?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I Am Married To An Igbo Woman - Arewa Youth President by lalasticlala(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
He said he's married to calabar woman not Igbo

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Investigation Into Boko Haram Please Share / Politician Destroys His Electric Kettle While Trying To Boil Milk / Landlord Moves To Evict Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.