Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Old Time Music Wanted - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Old Time Music Wanted (515 Views)

[DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / The First Time Music Was Heard From A Recorder In Nigeria (pics) / Greatest Of All Time Music Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Time Music Wanted by emonkey(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
I want to purchase compilations of recording from Nigeria music in the 50s, 60s and 70s. Does anyone have any idea where ?
Re: Old Time Music Wanted by mclechelle: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
emonkey:
I want to purchase compilations of recording from Nigeria music in the 50s, 60s and 70s. Does anyone have any idea where ?

No need purchasing

Simply go to www.9jarians.com/songs and search for "old 9ja musics" and choose the option of downloading either in mp3 or mp4 format
Re: Old Time Music Wanted by mclechelle: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Old Time Music Wanted by emonkey(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank you. They are in video compilation though. I want loose tracks
Re: Old Time Music Wanted by emonkey(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please I am still searching
Re: Old Time Music Wanted by lovedappie: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2017
You can check discogs, Google search it online, you'll find what you are looking for there although they are expensive to buy and they are in records and vinyls

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Lanrex - Bolenbe / New Music: Lil Kesh - Rora (loud Version) / Download Music : Owizzy Mad - Myrealgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.