Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated (738 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds / NIPOST Reintroduces Money Order, Begins Electronic Mail Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated by riogrannde(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello everyone please i need help. Just incase anyone have experienced this. On the 15th of August 2017, i sent a package to Canada via nipost registered mail (first time im sending items with nipost). This items were sent through the abuja regional office. At thw post office, i was initially referred to the EMS section but it was too expensive so i was adviced to send it via registered mail. The items which included 4 pairs of sown african fabrics, toilet soaps, sachet milk and omega H3 biocapsules were all wrapped up in 4 different envelopes. Money was then paid, receipt was given as well as tracking numbers. I was told the items will get to canada between 7 to 14 working days.
Two days after i tried tracking it on the nipost website but the feedback i got was "REMOTE SERVER UNAVAILABLE ". I still get same feedback till date.
I contacted the office and was told their site is down therefore i wont be able to track the items since they are upgrading to a new site. Someone referred me to a global tracking site "TRACKITONLINE.RU". I tracked it then and was told the items left lagos on the 17th of August 2017 (2 days after it was sent for posting).
But this message also followed "SORRY, REQUESTED ITEM NOT REGISTERED IN POSTAL DATABASE YET. IF YOUR ITEM WAS SENT LESS THAN less 2 DAYS AGO, IT MAY NOT APPEAR IN THE DATABASE. PLEASE CHECK LATER".
I also noticed i cant track the items from the Canadian post office since from their feedback, theres no available tracking for international mails sent to Canada.
I went to the post office to complain. Their reply was "be patient, the items will be received since it has left lagos already. Each time i track, the status i get is "ON ROUTE". It is past 14 days already and im beginning to get worried. Any advice from anyone who have experienced same would help please. Thanks
Re: Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated by Nutase: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
You get piss of mind when you go for cheap stuff. Next time pay for quality service and have peace of mind.
Re: Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2017
calm down, ur package destiny can be delayed but not denial
lOl just relax it normally take time
Re: Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated by segunwebs: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sorry, any headway? I also sent a package to Canada via nipost and I tracked on trackitonline.ru.i read it left lagos on the 4th and since then, no update
riogrannde:
Hello everyone please i need help. Just incase anyone have experienced this. On the 15th of August 2017, i sent a package to Canada via nipost registered mail (first time im sending items with nipost). This items were sent through the abuja regional office. At thw post office, i was initially referred to the EMS section but it was too expensive so i was adviced to send it via registered mail. The items which included 4 pairs of sown african fabrics, toilet soaps, sachet milk and omega H3 biocapsules were all wrapped up in 4 different envelopes. Money was then paid, receipt was given as well as tracking numbers. I was told the items will get to canada between 7 to 14 working days.
Two days after i tried tracking it on the nipost website but the feedback i got was "REMOTE SERVER UNAVAILABLE ". I still get same feedback till date.
I contacted the office and was told their site is down therefore i wont be able to track the items since they are upgrading to a new site. Someone referred me to a global tracking site "TRACKITONLINE.RU". I tracked it then and was told the items left lagos on the 17th of August 2017 (2 days after it was sent for posting).
But this message also followed "SORRY, REQUESTED ITEM NOT REGISTERED IN POSTAL DATABASE YET. IF YOUR ITEM WAS SENT LESS THAN less 2 DAYS AGO, IT MAY NOT APPEAR IN THE DATABASE. PLEASE CHECK LATER".
I also noticed i cant track the items from the Canadian post office since from their feedback, theres no available tracking for international mails sent to Canada.
I went to the post office to complain. Their reply was "be patient, the items will be received since it has left lagos already. Each time i track, the status i get is "ON ROUTE". It is past 14 days already and im beginning to get worried. Any advice from anyone who have experienced same would help please. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed (Must Be A B2B Marketing Expert) / No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In / See Exchange Rates For Dollar, Pounds And Euro To Naira – Today (6/12/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.