Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In (736 Views)

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by enm(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Christmas and the new year is just some few days away meaning the year will soon be coming to an end and birthing a new one. Many are already planning on how they are going to spend the vacation and festivities that comes with Christmas and new year celebration, always dreaming of the wonderful time they are going to have but reality check will creep in and produce in them a sigh and put on their face a worried face with a turbulent mind due to thinking.

As with most venture, Christmas and new year celebration required finance no matter how small or low key the celebration is. Your chance of spending more money during the period is high than spend less. You will entertain those that will visit you if you do not visit, you will need to buy something or put something together for your family and you will need to cater to your aged parents and all this required money.

Right now in the country things are not funny and this is dampening the mood of people but the truth is all is not lost. You can still have your Christmas and new year celebration the way you want it because opportunity to make more money before then abound but the truth is you must work hard for it and smart too. With a little as 1000 naira you can achieve your goal but as i said earlier you must work and smart.

To get this opportunity pm me for details as i will be reviewing this opportunities with you.
Note please this service is free and no eBook for sale. It will just be a correspondence through our email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by galaciousbabe(f): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
how do we go about it
Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by enm(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
galaciousbabe:
how do we go about it

Private message me. Am a lazy follower if my thread but pm i will receive alert on my device and don't worry they are not new or hard to do stuff but hard here depends on your own dictionary.
Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by galaciousbabe(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
drop your whatsapp num
Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by Nafdee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
pls put a means to reach you
Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by Olaxbolax100: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Please contact me @
Olamidebolarinwa450@gmail.com
Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by enm(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all.

Sometime now have been too busy out of nairaland but I do reply PM but it unfortunate that 99% percent of my reply came back not delivering because of inactive email address.

Well starting from now i will post here all i want to share and please pardon any typo of wrong grammatical expression.

As i stated, with 1000 naira or nothing you can start something and have money for Christmas and we will be taking advantage of available money making opportunity in the country but truth be told it won't be easy and at the same time easy depending on individual effort. Meaning laziness and procrastination is not permitted but working hard and smart.

The first opportunity is WEMA ALAT, this is one money making opportunity currently running in the country right now and i want to believe you have heard of it and read about it here on nairaland as there are many thread created on it. WEMA ALAT is a product from wema bank. It is an account that give opportunity for the unbank to be bank that's people without bank account, and it also an account that easy to open all one need is phone number and bvn and an opening cash of nothing less than 500 naira.

Now how what money making opportunity does this product of wema bank have for you to make some money before Christmas. By referring people to open an ALAT account you get paid for the effort but this opportunity is for a limited period about 22 days remaining. All you need to get paid is them using your referrer code to register and fund their account with at least 500 naira.

To get started on this opportunity if you have not join yet please go to alat.ng on your browser and register and remember to use this code LQWXX5 on the referrer space or visit.

Please if you are confused ask question as am not a good explainer

1 Like

Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by enm(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Now let go to second opportunity which is get paid to post. Yes you read it right get paid to post.

I know there are many thread on nairaland extensively touch on this topic but hear me out.

Steemit.com is a social platform that pay your for every post as long as the community member of steemit vote for it. You get paid in Steemit coin which is worth around 1.20 $ per coin.

To get started on this go to Steemit.com and open and account with them and start posting articles, pictures prom and what have you. Tomorrow we will talk about getting people to vote your post on Steemit.

By now you would have realized that these opportunity are not new but believe if you put some effort into it you will defiantly have some money to spend on Christmas and new period. Like the wema alat you can start from your immediate family member to friend and you will be surprise.

These opportunity are not fantastic or get rich quick but will definitely meet your need.

@Olaxbolax100 @Nafdee @galaciousbabe

1 Like

Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by galaciousbabe(f): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
I am here ooo....how do we go about it
Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm gonna try this and make some cool cash with it.
Re: No Money For Christmas And New Year? Come In by zando64: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Really want to know more about this steamit

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Communism ? / Nigerian Merchants Can Now Receive Payments Via Paypal Directly To Their Bank / Bankruptcy: Court Orders WEMPCO To Pay N11m Over Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.