Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Schoolwork: Processes of Colonization and Decolonization in Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schoolwork: Processes of Colonization and Decolonization in Africa (1979 Views)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolwork: Processes of Colonization and Decolonization in Africa by Hotstepper(f): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2005
FOR SCHOOL--YOUR INSIGHT NEEDED AND BE APPRECIATED

Hey my fellow Nigerians,

I ma having some diffculty with some skool work so I decided 2 post it here to get some help for anyone who has anything to contribute nomatter how little it might be. 10x all.

The question is

Describe the processes of colonization and decolonization in Africa. What challenges did newly independent states in Africa face? How did the situation of these states differ from the 'dominant' story of the emergence of the states based on the Western European experience? What implications does that have for our understanding of the state?

Well, am very clear with that of Africa but having problems with that of Western Europea. So I need some insight for u'all 4rom da part it sayz " How did the situation of these states differ from the 'dominant' story of the emergence of the states based on the Western European experience? What implications does that have for our understanding of the state?"

10x once again
Re: Schoolwork: Processes of Colonization and Decolonization in Africa by nana(f): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2005
Hotstepper,i am not an art student but, i can refer u to google.I know u would surely get answers to the questions.
Re: Schoolwork: Processes of Colonization and Decolonization in Africa by Hotstepper(f): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2005
10x nana.am searching at google but nuthing really only dat of Africa which I know already..10x though
Re: Schoolwork: Processes of Colonization and Decolonization in Africa by WesleyanA(f): 4:18am On Dec 19, 2005
your textbook is your key (if you have one w/ you that is). . . smiley

Is it AP Euro? there's a text book website i used to use. it doesn't help you much w/ essays though. just MC's.
Re: Schoolwork: Processes of Colonization and Decolonization in Africa by Olorididan(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2006
In essence your question is one of Comparative European history.. The emergence of European states and how their procedure to statehood and the resultant states differ in nature of those of African states? This is how I interpret your question... please confirm or otherwise and then I'll try to give you something... smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Research Topic Is 'gis And Solid Waste Management' / New Final Year Students: Submit Project Topics/write Your Project With Ease / Funaab Is Now Doing Unaccredited Social Science Courses.true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.