Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Research Topic Is 'gis And Solid Waste Management' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Research Topic Is 'gis And Solid Waste Management' (1982 Views)

Free Online Course: Elmhurst College Free GIS And Mapping Course / Gis And Remote Sensing: Is There Lecturing/job Prospect? / Nigeria University Students Get Help Now With That Project/research Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Research Topic Is 'gis And Solid Waste Management' by DANBUZU1(m): 3:44am On Jan 23, 2011
Application of Geographic Information System (GIS) towards Solid Waste Management in Urban Katsina.
That is the topic. Please help with contributions and links.
Re: My Research Topic Is 'gis And Solid Waste Management' by GISanalyst: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
i am taking classes in GIS also, what kinda of help are you looking for, are you in nigeria, maybe the local govt could help with data.

(1) (Reply)

At Last! Ndu Second Choice Form Is Out! / Study In Belarus / 2012/2013 University Of Uyo Second Choice Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.