Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. (44764 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by brojoshua: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Because Nigeria is very corrupt. The judiciary, the police, politicians and the general populace are very corrupt. Because there is no true, right, just and good justice and judgment, because many criminals that were captured were also freedom without prosecution, conviction and punishment, because none of the looters has been prosecuted, convicted and punished, therefore crimes and criminals have been increasing and causing more and more crimes. And most importantly God is very angry with us and He is punishing and destroying us because of our corruption which is manifesting itself in form of unrighteousness, injustice, perversion of justice, absence of truth and mercy, unfaithfulness, wickedness against foreigners among us and the likes.
So let us turn from our wicked ways to the good and right ways that God also may then have mercy on us and remove His wrath and destruction from us and heal our land and bless us, for our wickedness in Nigeria is very great. Less more and more woes will continue to befall us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Elbowroom: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igbos killing innocent igbo's since 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by hikmojj(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
mtewww Nigeria security agency Sha... we need to be proactive. arrest after they don butcher the man finish....
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by IamSINZ(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Who gave you Rolex undecided
Its a song grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Lalas247(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its a song grin

Fear ketch me grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jail them quickly Beasts in human skin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by IamSINZ(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Fear ketch me grin

You no want make dem buy me Rolex ni? undecided
Enemy of progress grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Lalas247(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

You no want make dem buy me Rolex ni? undecided

Enemy of progress grin
U don't deserve it undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by drtee247(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
These Fulani herdsmen again undecided undecided
they look like Fulani to u
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by IamSINZ(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
U don't deserve it undecided
Lol, really? sad
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Lalas247(f): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, really? sad
yass grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by IamSINZ(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
yass grin

Chai, what I do? sad
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

Chai, what I do? sad
See question sad
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by IamSINZ(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
See question sad

You won't tell me? sad
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by SOFTENGR: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
7Alexander:

Grow up
You be one of them?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Lalas247(f): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamSINZ:

You won't tell me? sad
lipsrsealed sealed
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by GavelSlam: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
josielewa:
which posterity, so u can start tribalism abi.....

grin

No be so.

Crime of every kind exists in every part of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by HARKJOSH: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
I know some one will be putting on Chelsea Jersey

shey Chelsea na team for criminals ni

I am hark-josh
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by maamisco(f): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
I'm only here to check names oo grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by femifemi1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Today's churches hmmmm.....kidnappers boldly taking a man of God hostage and ended killing him is just confusing...God help your children.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by kalufelix(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
almsofgold:
Which of the suspects in the pics are responsible for the death of the clergy men? Just hope this are not innocent men.
They Cant Be Entirely Innocent. If Them No Do This One Them Go Talk The One Wey Dem Do

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Davidscott(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
what a wicked world na God go punish dem
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by HeGeMon(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kill yo'self
7Alexander:

The energy you put into writing this balderdash should have been channelled into learning the difference between 'am' and "I'm"

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
oh,,, another work from afonjas,,,, chaiii afonjas why why why
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Realists(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
These Fulani Headsmen and their problems, see the fulani man in Red clothing, his eyes remind me of Late Ojukwu.......or are they related with Igbo people ?.

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by faridpac2: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
No they are Igbo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
faridpac2:
No they are Igbo
its bihafrans joor
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by ndiboy01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
velai:
Ndi Imo, I think okorocha is working.

The ability to see something that doesn't concern you and move on is the difference between dying young and living till old age
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by glossy6(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by GavelSlam: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
KILLERS OF REV FR CYRIACUS ONUNKWO ARRESTED AND PARADED TODAY IN OWERRI IMO STATE, HERE ARE THERE NAMES BELOW :-

(1) IZUCHUKWU OKAFOR, 28, GANG LEADER, ANAMBRA STATE.

(2) ONYEMA CYRIL, 29, ONUIMO LGA, IMO STATE.

(3) EMMANUEL OZUIGBO, ENUGU STATE.

(4) VICTOR IKECHUKWU,

(33) OBOWO LGA.

(5) IFECHUKWU NWOSU

28, ANAMBRA STATE.

(6) JUDE MADU, A POLICE CORPORAL MBAISE.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by GavelSlam: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
KILLERS OF REV FR CYRIACUS ONUNKWO ARRESTED AND PARADED TODAY IN OWERRI IMO STATE, HERE ARE THERE NAMES BELOW :-

(1) IZUCHUKWU OKAFOR, 28, GANG LEADER, ANAMBRA STATE.

(2) ONYEMA CYRIL, 29, ONUIMO LGA, IMO STATE.

(3) EMMANUEL OZUIGBO, ENUGU STATE.

(4) VICTOR IKECHUKWU,

(33) OBOWO LGA.

(5) IFECHUKWU NWOSU

28, ANAMBRA STATE.

(6) JUDE MADU, A POLICE CORPORAL MBAISE.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Paulagada: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tolexander:
what has Fulani herdsmen done wrong now? You virtually blame Fulani herdsmen for atrocities u committed for no just reason or because somebody brainwashed u that Fulani herdsmen are the greatest enemies of Ibos. U accused Fulani herdsmen for ozubulu Catholic church massacre perpetrated by your very people, haba mana. Remember, real kidnapping crime started in naija from the east. Do away with inherited prejudice let's move naija 4ward. Just making common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) / Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.