Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (60367 Views)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gerrard59:

Same here. Disasters happen, it will be solved if/when it occurs. There are different types of cancers resulting from multiple sources and reasons, cervical cancer can be cured, albeit expensive (certain stages). That does not make MouthAction to be bad or should be discouraged. Individuals should just practice safe sex.

Besides, different sex styles did not begin recently. Kamasutra has a plethora of sex styles, and it (Kamsutra) was composed before the coming of Christ.

Why are you confusing and conflicting yourself bro? Safe sex practice and then to a plethora of sex styles... If you see what is happening between earth and hell you will be shocked...Let me stop here...I don't want people to be scared...so i'll stop here

2 Likes

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by maasoap(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
Alright then, doctor. We'd all stick to the simplistic , stereotyped positions while tumbling beneath the sheets with our better halves. Hopefully we all wouldn't have lost interest in sex before a lasting cure is found.
Funny but a good comment.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by nextstep(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
brainpulse:
This are perilous times. How will a normal human being use mouth made for eating for cleaning a woman's VJ and ass(for excretion).
The VJ has a process of cleaning out some little infections on its own while the mouth can't.
Some VJs are terrible to the owner and you are using your mouth as lawma for cleaning gutters.

Yes, some VJs need medicinal intervention, but the truth is, the mouth contains way more bacteria and other unpleasantries than the VJ. All the things that feast on the food particles left in your mouth, plus all the things we put into it while working - finger, pencil, spanner, paper, fuel hose, shaking hands with someone then later putting groundnut in your mouth, etc. transfer so many more germs to the mouth/nose in a day than the VJ sees in a month.

In essence, the VJ needs to defend itself from the mouth of the eater, than the other way around. wink

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by tunary(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anyone who doesn't listen will bear the problem all alone when it comes. if you like suck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
And na that one dey sweet them pass

Like say e no dey sweet you grin grin

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Abstinence from premarital sex

Can you imagine? A thread with over 12,500 views have very little comments...The society needs deiverance...May God help us
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by solomix10(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Everything In the universe is dangerous.

Everything also causes cancer

All these are just stories, I will do it and it will be done to me.

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

If you won't do it, someone else will!
oyah lets do it.

my mouth is still virgin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Gerrard59(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Why are you confusing and conflicting yourself bro? Safe sex practice and then to a plethora of sex styles... If you see what is happening between earth and hell you will be shocked...Let me stop here...I don't want people to be scared...so i'll stop here

How does practicing safe sex denote not practicing different sex styles? It is like driving carefully but using different roads of varying lengths and shapes. One can practice safe sex in different styles and be safe, and can have sex monotonously in an unsafe way and be infected.

People have been scared, no be today. Bad things will always happen ditto good things.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by kaycyor: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

I gee you hand!!!! Dem full my street. Just dial
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by pretty16(f): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
yeah I concur.

truth is bitter

you know am right, dip your hand into it and put it in your mouth if you are sure of a germ free pussy

I can see u are a youngman who just writes whatever on social media without thinking. Does your mum know this is what u do on nairaland . U need to be flogged seriously.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by cymontempler: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Had some yesterday and also gave back yesterday.

Can't do without it.. Sweetest.

Try it before condemning it.

This is not an invitation.. So ladies don't pm me.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Shantyken(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

hahahahahahahahahahah oh I'll I've the way u nail it dude
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Ashley86400: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
jidxin:

if u cannot cum without mouth action then derris a problem. lemme cum nd be going

80% of women can't cum with penetration alone. Oral sexx has to be in the mix. If ALL your sex partners are seemingly cumming through "your" penetration alone, then they're faking it, and you are the problem.

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gerrard59:

How does practicing safe sex denote not practicing different sex styles? It is like driving carefully but using different roads of varying lengths and shapes. One can practice safe sex in different styles and be safe, and can have sex monotonously in an unsafe way and be infected.

People have been scared, no be today. Bad things will always happen ditto good things.

Bros, in life there are occurences termed preventables or avoidables. According to scientific report over 20-40 Million people,to be conservative have died from AIDS and more are dying daily.If another endemic can be prevented why can't we utilize all our resources in passing the message across than try to walk in between, stay neutral, in the name of libertians try to be conservative and risk more deaths on our hands. I mean to say pick a side, there's no middle lane bros.

I'm not n advocate for monotonous uninteresting sex, you said you were also in the scientific field,which is why i said from the onset,that the internal part of the human system is different from the external and we must take care by applying a deepened understanding of the human body and applying this understanding in our actions. Simple. I haven't quoted a simple scripture here, neither have i sounded pseudo-spiritual. I only said if i said what happened between earth and hell, and paused

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by davillian(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
TyushTal:

Even if it tears, does it still make me cum? embarassed
Be like say dey neva give u beta nodding.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
I can't do that sh1t.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Iamsammy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
josielewa:
must you post ...damn...
must u mention m?

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by holatin(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:

I can see u are a youngman who just writes whatever on social media without thinking. Does your mum know this is what u do on nairaland . U need to be flogged seriously.
yeah am very young, i need to be flog but I would prefer yo be flogged naked with you in a school uniform and mini skirt. I really need to be punished by you. send ur address to me.

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Google 'Michael Douglas cancer'.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thanks jare...one of the progenitors of mouth action...Nice one...well said
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by jamalnation(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
irritating
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by deebrain(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
brainpulse:
This are perilous times. How will a normal human being use mouth made for eating for cleaning a woman's VJ and ass(for excretion).
The VJ has a process of cleaning out some little infections on its own while the mouth can't.
Some VJs are terrible to the owner and you are using your mouth as lawma for cleaning gutters.

Epic

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He lied about the type of cancer he had.

originally said throat cancer and blamed it on MouthAction

then later came out to say it was tongue cancer and his surgeon told him to lie

so what exactly are u getting at by mentioning Micheal story

2 Likes

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by donblade85555(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

licking your puna? God forbid.............your papa lick your mama puna before they born u?

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by pretty16(f): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
yeah am very young, i need to be flog but I would prefer yo be flogged naked with you in a school uniform and mini skirt. I really need to be punished by you. send ur address to me.

Pervert! Come my house make I send my kids to open dog cage for you. No be only address. Anu mpa m.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Iamthoney(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
grafitti:

http://allnews.uodoo.com/en-ng/detail/2402622470785440?uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&app=h5_detailrec&reco_id=2ed86c54-0fcb-428f-a6d2-c8f50edbb695&rs=prof&entry1=card&entry2=list&entry=browser&deep=6

Thanks but no thanks Mr gynaecologist... something must kill a man/woman so to what end? Bisola must surely gimme mouth gig tonight and on my best behaviour I shall return sweet favour shikena
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by holatin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:

Pervert! Come my house make I send my kids to open dog cage for you. No be only address. Anu mpa m.
it has been great talking to you, you re too serious, my first comment quoting you is just to elicitate laughter and anger and you really humoured me. this is a public forum, a lot of us re here to have unlimited fun and be what we aren't.

if you really know me, you will know am the opposite of what I portrayed here.

have a nice day madam, regard to the kids and there daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

He lied about the type of cancer he had.

originally said throat cancer and blamed it on MouthAction

then later came out to say it was tongue cancer and his surgeon told him to lie

so what exactly are u getting at by mentioning Micheal story

He did not lie the first time. He had to change his story when it looked like it would damage what remained of his career and was embarrassing to his family. PR miscalculation simple.
In any case, or.al s*e"x predisposes to cancer through transfer of the HPV virus. That has been known for a long time. It's a settled scientific fact you must accept unless you have carried out a scientific study. Denying it is not an option.

Note to Seun:
Please get rid of this nasty bowdlerizing function you have on your site. There's no such thing as ' mouth action' its or.al s --e ---: x ; unclad = n.a.ked. and so on.
It's ignorant and annoying.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by bayocanny: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
teacherbim:
I hate it,suck kini,my obo no no no
Give it a try, you will forever be grateful grin
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by 9japrof(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

I will take this as a compliment.

Thanks.

Of course it is a compliment
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Jus the typpa gurl I want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Can Beecham Ampiclox Help Combat Against Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.