Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Just Look At This Again - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Just Look At This Again (568 Views)

Pls Help,look At My 5 Weeks Old Finger Lick Are They Growing / Take A Look At The Unbelievable Onions A Girl Harvested From Delta State. / I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Look At This Again by jydharry(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
I saw this lying dead on the net I use to protect my fish pond from reptiles and birds, all thanks to the net cos I'm just trying to imagine the damage dis would have cos if he gets into the pond.the snake was trying to get into the pond to feed on my two months old fish and it got trapped by the net,I got to the farm this morning to meet the snake dead....trust me,my Guard old soldier don set fire sharply....he said oga,Meat don land and I remember lallastica and mynd44

Re: Just Look At This Again by FemiEddy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Go on
Re: Just Look At This Again by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
You should cooked it to appease lala
Re: Just Look At This Again by feran15(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
jydharry:
I saw this lying dead on the net I use to protect my fish pond from reptiles and birds, all thanks to the net cos I'm just trying to imagine the damage dis would have cos if he gets into the pond.the snake was trying to get into the pond to feed on my two months old fish and it got trapped by the net,I got to the farm this morning to meet the snake dead....trust me,my Guard old soldier don set fire sharply....he said oga,Meat don land and I remember lallastica and mynd44

please what is the size of the net you used and the price you got it?

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Agrobusiness With Loan / Urgent Vacancy / We can supply you Imported/Local maize.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.