Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k (2782 Views)

The Design Of The Cage For Breeding 5000 Chickens / Take A Look At The Unbelievable Onions A Girl Harvested From Delta State. / Snail Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by chocolateme(f): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please fellow poultry farmers.. if anyone can help me with a cage on hire tomorrow 13th October 2020, location Lagos.

The carpenter I got to do a sizable cage with mostly boko haram net for me did this.

My day old are coming in tomorrow from Ibadan and its 185 in number.

Please I need a last minute advice people.
I don't even have energy to start with the carpenter until I finish settling the chicks tomorrow. Please help me oo
08037118737 WhatsApp

Lalasticlala help ooo

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by sylve11: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
I personally do not have any advice for you because i am not the carpenter and i am not a farmer as well. Sorry cry cool

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by chocolateme(f): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
sylve11:
I personally do not have any advice for you because i am not the carpenter and i am not a farmer as well. Sorry cry cool
it's ok dear, it's good you saw the caption "my fellow poultry farmers"

Thanks to those reaching out..
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by aaking(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
That Carpenter must be one of the sars we are talking about. 70k for this nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by Royruky(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
chocolateme:
Please fellow poultry farmers.. if anyone can help me with a cage on hire tomorrow 13th October 2020, location Lagos.

The carpenter I got to do a sizable cage with mostly boko haram net for me did this.

I don't even have energy to start with the carpenter until I finish settling the chicks tomorrow. Please help me oo
08037118737 WhatsApp

Lalasticlala help ooo

Is it that you left the design to the discretion of the carpenter or you actually told him what you wanted and he still came up with this?
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by punisha: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2020
lock him inside that cage first let us see something.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by VEXT: 12:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Madam.. I don't believe you.... If I show u the cage we did with 50k..you will not believe it.. No carpenter can scam you this way!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by Emescot(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Where were you when he was taking measurements?
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Emescot:
Where were you when he was taking measurements?
even with all measurement, will you make this kind of cage for 20k

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by NwaliE01: 1:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Go and call Sars for him.
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2020
This carpenter will not make heaven
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by omobonike70223: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2020
This carpentry will not make heaven
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by UncleHaba22: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
That carpenter need SARS in his live angry grin

HABA22
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by dennisworld1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
The carpenter dun scam u ooo
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by Moboj: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
chocolateme:

08037118737 WhatsApp

Lalasticlala help ooo
First that cage is worth 14k-17k
2nd do you still need the cage for hire?
I had one made recently

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by Chevrolet076(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
I can make a better one for you at a lesser price with up to 100 birds capacity or more as you require, taking into account ease of cleaning, air circulation demand, temperature control and illumination needs... just call me on 08122567175

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by chocolateme(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Moboj:

First that cage is worth 14k-17k
2nd do you still need the cage for hire?
I had one made recently
yes please, still interested sir.
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by chocolateme(f): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
VEXT:
Madam.. I don't believe you.... If I show u the cage we did with 50k..you will not believe it.. No carpenter can scam you this way!!
this is the upfront payment he asked for to use and buy materials after which I pay the balance of 10k.

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by chocolateme(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Royruky:

Is it that you left the design to the discretion of the carpenter or you actually told him what you wanted and he still came up with this?
I told him that it has to be done in our compound so I can be observing, he said he will do it in his workshop plus I go work every day. He brought it this morning

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by VEXT: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
chocolateme:
this is the upfront payment he asked for to use and buy materials after which I pay the balance of 10k.
Get him arrested then..
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by babyboy4every1: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrest him immediately b4 he get too late. The police are angry now. Then go use am as scapegoat.
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by nwabuwa: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2020
The owner is probably rich, otherwise how would you pay 60k advance. How many birds did u tell the Carpenter the proposed cage will contain. The Carpenter just took advantage of you. I went to buy wheel chair,all these foreign used, as a novice ,I had to move from one shop to another to ascertain the possible price. Finally I paid 35k,could u believe someone paid 60k for same wheel,mine was even better than that one. So ,next time ,if u are new in certain things,price differently,have a prior aggrement before parting with ur money..

4 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by thaoriginator: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2020
shocked

Dear lord!

And they said Jesus was once a carpenter grin
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by baley(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Did he buy from jiji
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by Aderr: 5:57am On Oct 15, 2020
chocolateme:
You are still covering his name. He doesn't deserve decent treatment, abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by temiyato(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nxt time buy materials urself , give am design and he will charge u for workmanship.even while he is working, u go stay with am to let am know say no be lauf lauf mata.the cage a carpenter built for me for 60k can house over 200 full grown boilers birds. 3 steps cage .

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by Aderr: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2020
So how did you go about it, chocolateme?
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by chocolateme(f): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Aderr:
So how did you go about it, chocolateme?
called another carpenter to adjust it, he will come in 3 days time to do it, still managing it like that

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by blaze612(m): 4:31am On Oct 18, 2020
temiyato:
Nxt time buy materials urself , give am design and he will charge u for workmanship.even while he is working, u go stay with am to let am know say no be lauf lauf mata.the cage a carpenter built for me for 60k can house over 200 full grown boilers birds. 3 steps cage .

please will like to see the picture of the cage and size
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by harmargedon: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2020
it's not so difficult to settle, just arrest him and you'll get your money complete.
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by Aderr: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2020
chocolateme:
called another carpenter to adjust it, he will come in 3 days time to do it, still managing it like that
Hope you would post updates on the birds so some of us can learn a thing or two. Best wishes.
Re: I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k by chocolateme(f): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Aderr:
Hope you would post updates on the birds so some of us can learn a thing or two. Best wishes.
yes I will please. Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basic Farm Knowledge: Explaining The Basics In Agriculture / How To Propagate/grow Garlic At Home / MOLASSES For Producing Livestock Feeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.