Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pls,pray For Yar'dua: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls,pray For Yar'dua: (833 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Cry Out ! ' Pls Pray For Me ', President Begs Nigerians / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by benchuks(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2010
I have followed with keen interest on the discussions about the constitutionality of President's action since he left for medical trip abroad and the need to have someone act on his behalf pending wen he recovers fully.All the contributions goes to show how Nigerians are passionate about their country despite the level of poor and visionless leaders.
However,since then,nairalanders have not deem it fit to open a topic where people will wish our ailing president well because there's power in spoken words so says the holy book but what we witnessed were and are still curses and curses on the man we all (s)elected to be our president.This is nt fair to the man because this is the time he needs our support and prayers more than ever before.
So pls,wish president Yar'dua well and remember him in your prayers.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2010
You're right.
I did hope he would get better. But that's not in my control. I still have nothing but good wishes for him, no matter what state he's in.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2010
I think you need more prayers than the President
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by CyberG: 2:09am On Feb 25, 2010
Airhead. . .you need to pray for your brain first.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2010
I pray he gets better and get well, but he needs to love himself and back off the leadership of Nigeria, even an able body person cant lead Nija, cos we are just some special breed.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by sjeezy8: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2010
olorun ma je!
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38am On Feb 25, 2010
how about. . .HELL NO.
**goes back to watching planes**
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Fhemmmy: 2:48am On Feb 25, 2010
Na wa oh
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by rasputinn(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2010
undecided undecided
Okay,dumb OP,here's my prayer for Yar Adua;

"Mr Yar Adua,for toying with the fate of over 150 million people and bringing Nigeria closest to the brink of civil war since after the June 12 debacle,may the angel of death from God strike you quickly,kill you off,you,your Jezebel of a wife Turai as well as every member of your so-called kitchen cabinet,may the angel of death from God almighty kill you all,starting with you and Mrs Turai Yar Adua so that Nigeria will move forward"

Now OP,you do need a prayer and my prayer to God for you are as follows;

(1)That He forgives you for starting a horrible thread such as this
(2)If you started it out of ignorance(which will be amazing as even a 3yr old kid is aware of the dangerous level Yara Dead and his clique have brought Nigeria),then God should cure you of such ignorance of garngantuan proportion
(3)If however,you're in ANY WAY related to Yara Dead or any member of his satanic clique feeding fat on the blood of Nigeria and careless if this country disintegrates or not,then olohi remains your case
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by miqos02(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2010
YES , we need to pray for him oh: TO DIE OR HAVE STROKE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT because he is causing problems for us
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by benchuks(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2010
@ rasputin,I think u need to be careful wit ur choice of words, sickness is something beyond human control and be reminded that u're not immune from it.In my post I made it clear that our problem has been that of poor leadership and visionless leaders,Yar'dua included.I went further to describe his choice as (S)election, All these goes to show that i'm not a fan or supporter of Yardua but someone who feels that despite all these,he needs our support and luve at this his critical point in his life, as for your insults and others,i'm not moved,
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2010
but what we witnessed were and are still curses and curses on the man

@ topic

if they're cursing Fashola who tried his best to improve their international image and overall quality of living, why do you think they'd have anything but curses to rain on yaradua?

and which of their leaders do Nigerians not curse?

they curse leaders, leaders curse them- that's naija for you.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by NnamdiN: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2010
Even if God will only answer my prayer,I wouldn't even close ma precious eyes 4 an ordinary vegetable. I don't hate the man,I only hate the president.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2010
Its a fundamental matter of setting a wrong precedence.I can only pray he finds a better wife. Who knows. She may be responsible for all his predicaments
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by mesings: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2010
rasputinn:

undecided undecided
Okay,dumb OP,here's my prayer for Yar Adua;

"Mr Yar Adua,for toying with the fate of over 150 million people and bringing Nigeria closest to the brink of civil war since after the June 12 debacle,may the angel of death from God strike you quickly,kill you off,you,your Jezebel of a wife Turai as well as every member of your so-called kitchen cabinet,may the angel of death from God almighty kill you all,starting with you and Mrs Turai Yar Adua so that Nigeria will move forward"

Now OP,you do need a prayer and my prayer to God for you are as follows;

(1)That He forgives you for starting a horrible thread such as this
(2)If you started it out of ignorance(which will be amazing as even a 3yr old kid is aware of the dangerous level Yara Dead and his clique have brought Nigeria),then God should cure you of such ignorance of garngantuan proportion
(3)If however,you're in ANY WAY related to Yara Dead or any member of his satanic clique feeding fat on the blood of Nigeria and careless if this country disintegrates or not,then olohi remains your case

LMAO
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by muhsin(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2010
Recover soon, Mr. President.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by smoothine: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2010
Yes ,this is my prayer for Yaradead,his wife and kitchen cabal.
God in his infinte mercy would KILL them all just like he did to Abacha.
For causing Nigerians so much pain and anguish ,in God's name pain shall be their portion and their family portion.
For taking 150 m people for granted and treating us with disdain .God will treat them and their family with disdain and their work would be wiped out from the surface of the earth.They and their family would continue to be struck with various kinds of disease. AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by beanos(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2010
Mr president has not caused and will not cause any problem for anybody,shine your your eyes very well and know who is causing problem for the masses.Am not saying it the Godfathers neither am i pointing to the cabals of this country,you know wat i mean.Let us pray for him ok.He is just a man of action,just because he is not dancing to their tune they went to the spirit world to remote him,he is just there lifeless. Am sure you guys should kno that in the face of war that some people benefit.(Militants) have you asked yourself this question(who supplies those guys with all that sophisticated machine guns) Did not Mr president made them to surrender.do u think that those big shots like the idea.Wat of the fuel scarcity and so many to mention, PLS, MR PRESIDENT NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS, even when on a life support as rumor had it.

NB:I am not in anyway related to him,but so far that he is a Nigerian and our dear president we are all related. No doubt about that.

Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by CyberG: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2010
You're REALLY SUPER STUP.ID and a disgrace of a human being! The Yara'dead idio.t was pleased to pull this nonsense off while he was governor of Katsina with his devilish wife and lied in between his teeth about his fitness to play squash and lead Nigeria! Now, the evil chickens have come home to roost, you are making a comment here like a deranged slowpoke? The God you are asking to pray to punish your life for your horrendous FOOLISHNES.S and waste of our time reading this piece of garbage!
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Wilfem(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
Father Oh Lord, bless & sanctify our dear president who was beleived to have been smuggled into the country yesterday, after an order from the U.S to Saudi.
Father Lord, in case he's still alive, heal him and grant him the grace, confidence & the boldness to HONOURABLY RESIGN and if he was smuggled in dead, May his soul rest in peace.
Father Lord, deliver us from the hands of the evil ones like Turai & the CABALS. Amen and amen
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by CyberG: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
Wilfem:

Father Oh Lord, bless & sanctify our dear president who was beleived to have been smuggled into the country yesterday, after an order from to U.S to Saudi.
Father Lord, in case he's still alive, heal him and grant him the grace, confidence & the boldness to HONOURABLY RESIGN and if he was smuggled in dead, May his soul rest in peace.
Father Lord, deliver us from the hands of the evil ones like Turai & the CABALS. Amen and amen

You lack any iota of knowledge of the Person you are praying to assuming you are really praying to God. Prayers out of ignorance or a total vacation of your God-given brain will NEVER get answers! Read your Bible!
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by cicero(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
I strongly believe this President is in such a condition that he cannot take the decision to step down.
I'd rather we identify the elements holding unto power while hiding behind the President.
Those are the real enemy of Nigeria, not The President.

With this understanding and no matter how bad I feel at the recent events in the country, I believe in praying for our President as an individual passing through a difficult time in the midst of wolves who care nothing about him, but their miserable, selfish selves.

Father in heaven, mercy, mercy, have mercy  on our President. There is nothing, absolutely nothing too difficult for you to do. I join all your children praying for him, break the chains that hold him bound and heal him. Do it Father, let mercy triumph over judgment, and let the bones rise again.
Thank You Father. To You, not to us, to You be the glory for ever in Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by beystwin: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
You guys should pray for Nigeria not Yaradua. lipsrsealed
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by benchuks(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
I strongly believe this President is in such a condition that he cannot take the decision to step down.
I'd rather we identify the elements holding unto power while hiding behind the President.
Those are the real enemy of Nigeria, not The President.

With this understanding and no matter how bad I feel at the recent events in the country, I believe in praying for our President as an individual passing through a difficult time in the midst of wolves who care nothing about him, but their miserable, selfish selves.

Father in heaven, mercy, mercy, have mercy on our President. There is nothing, absolutely nothing too difficult for you to do. I join all your children praying for him, break the chains that hold him bound and heal him. Do it Father, let mercy triumph over judgment, and let the bones rise again.
Thank You Father. To You, not to us, to You be the glory for ever in Jesus Name.
Amen

@Cicero,tanx for your prayer, atleast I have seen someone who really understand the situation of our president.
Re: Pls,pray For Yar'dua: by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
that is why it is good for someone to surround himself that would be able to make good decision to the benefit of that individual when you cant make a decision, i really feel for him and wish him the best

(1) (Reply)

Two Days After: Yar’adua Still In Ambulance, In Coma •turai Bars Jonathan From S / Goodluck Has Started Repaying Those That Installed Him! / Jonathan Succumbs To Political Intrigue Over Aganga’s Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.