Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,206 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? (1850 Views)

Cooking Soups With Only Groundnut Oil Instead Of Palm (red)oil / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by DonaldJTrump: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't want to experiment this due to fear, pls for those that have an idea , let me know
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by Alphafeezay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Do it first na and tell us what wikk happen......

But am sure it will just fry! Simple

1 Like

Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by paiz: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Very simple question now listen
if you boil an egg with water it will done but if you decide to boil it inside a cauldron of oil, ah ah ah my brother i don't have an idea.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by Nbote(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
D oil will end up breaking d egg
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by saxwizard(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
se oil dey boil ni?

1 Like

Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by Nutase: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please try it and let u know.
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by Larryfest(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
See question ooo, nothing we won't see and hear on nairaland dis days... Make i just borrow u small word ok no burn ya papa house ooo or probably landlord's own..

1 Like

Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by iluvpomo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sigh .... Trumpites can be daft sometimes!
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by NancyMathews(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
How did such a thought even enter your brain grin
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
lol, never tried that before.
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by Tamarapetty(f): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
since it's heat that cooks the egg in the shell, i guess it might work. i love experiments, maybe i'll try it.

groundnut oil or red oil?
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by Lalas247(f): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Might fry .. not sure femieddy what do you think send ans to my YIm email on there works wink
Re: What Happens If We Boil An Egg With Oil Instead Of Water? by FemiEddy(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Lalas247:
Might fry .. not sure femieddy what do you think send ans to my YIm email on there works wink
Roger that grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

99 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women / Ovens And Locally Fabricated Popcorn Machines For Sale. / Wholesale Spanish Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.