Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... (971 Views)

Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by bitrhyme(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello please this is very serious issue and i don't want irrelevant guardian and counselors, i repeat i do not want any religious advice, whoever knows any rock hard TRADITIONAL spiritual contact in the EAST should please help by calling or sending a text to 08027918164 i am not afraid of any location because i have visited many unimaginable places, but have gone real bankrupt now i need an extraordinary spiritual help at all cost.
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by BlackDBagba: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
What kind of spiritual contact ? Babalawo or Powerful bishop?
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by bitrhyme(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
I am sorry i didn't mean in the christian world, i need someone who has consistent contact with the spirits, who can display the extraordinary within seconds of discussion, but all the same thanks for your concern. someone who can summon spirits. diviner, sorcerer, enchanter name it that's what i need am in serious danger.
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
I know of a very powerful one,,,,, he is the only one of Israel,, the beginning and the last,, he is the only one who makes a way when they seems to be no way,, he is the king of Kings,,,,, his name is Jesus,,,,,,,,,

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by Nostradamus: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
contact demigods666,thank me later.
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by ichuka(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2017
OP
Learn how to give out of love.
That's the Law to recieve both spiritual and material things.
Simple!!
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by NPComplete: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2017
A question though, does he have to be perpetually tumescent or cyclically so? grin
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by bitrhyme(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
Nostradamus:
contact demigods666,thank me later.

Thanks Nostradamus but i have tried to contact demigods666 but he is not replying, do you have any of his direct contacts, email, phone number, etc thanks a lot.
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by Nostradamus: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
bitrhyme:

Thanks Nostradamus but i have tried to contact demigods666 but he is not replying, do you have any of his direct contacts, email, phone number, etc thanks a lot.
quote him and tell him to reply your pm,that it's very urgent.
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by bitrhyme(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Demigods666:
Please demigods666 i need your help on an issue and it is very important, i will appreciate if i can really contact you on the phone. Thanks mine is 08027918164, jordanespinal52@gmail.com whatsapp 07011980580
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by ifenes(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2017
bitrhyme:
Hello please this is very serious issue and i don't want irrelevant guardian and counselors, i repeat i do not want any religious advice, whoever knows any rock hard TRADITIONAL spiritual contact in the EAST should please help by calling or sending a text to 08027918164 i am not afraid of any location because i have visited many unimaginable places, but have gone real bankrupt now i need an extraordinary spiritual help at all cost.

There is no quick fix. To change your condition you only need to change your thoughts. No one can help you except yourself. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by tjmc: 5:11am On Sep 10, 2017
I know of a very powerful one,,,,, he is the only one of Israel,, the beginning and the last,, he is the only one who makes a way when they seems to be no way,, he is the king of Kings,,,,, his name is Jesus,,,,,,,,,

I no really understand where u belong. U partake in esoteric stuffs and still makes comments like this one quoted.
U can't serve two masters oh. Just face JESUS cos I believed he's the coming saviour
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by geoworldedu: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Demigods666:
And here is the Demithief cheesy
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by geoworldedu: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
ifenes:

There is no quick fix. To change your condition you only need to change your thoughts. No one can help you except yourself. wink
Exactly what OtemAtum told me back in those days.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by Dami12345: 2:48am On Mar 31, 2019
bitrhyme:

Did you find any legit person like this?
Am looking for a very specific power. Do I contact you by mail or your number so we communicate?
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by bitrhyme(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dami12345:

Did you find any legit person like this?
Am looking for a very specific power. Do I contact you by mail or your number so we communicate?
I have thought about your message, , please be discrete about this, no calls please at least for now.
Re: Who Knows Any Rock Hard Spiritual Contact In The East... by Dami12345: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2019
bitrhyme:
I have thought about your message, please be discrete about this, no calls please at least for now.

Seen .take out the number.

(1) (Reply)

How God Answered Jesus' Prayer In The Garden Of Gethsemane / "Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Days Of Lot: Females Above 10 Years Can Now Go Topless In 6 States In America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.