Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (16535 Views)

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / What Would The Intelligent Designer's Book Look Like? / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
Martinez19:
derailing in what way? Answers have been given to your questions but you are insisting on something else. I can't think of any other answers apart from what atheists have given on this thread. If there is any other answer, tell us. Everyone on this thread concluded that you are going irrational, is that a coincidence. Ogbeni, tell us that answer you. undecided

Cc. Dalaman

I repeat if everyone on a thread says that you are talking nonsense, all you need to do is acknowledge and move along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Start reading the thread from the beginning to this point. I did say you should forget about all you know about evolution

I am simply pointing out your assumption is not logical.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2017
dalaman:

I repeat if everyone on a thread says that you are talking nonsense, all you need to do is acknowledge and move along.

If you are incapable of a proper thought process simply stop coming to this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2017
onyenze123:

I am simply pointing out your assumption is not logical.

Logic isn't all there is, is it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

If you are incapable of a proper thought process simply stop coming to this thread.

He will not hear. undecided
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

Logic isn't all there is, is it? cheesy

What the heck do you mean by critical thinking if logic isn't there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

grin grin. Everybody here has agreed that you are talking nonsense. Move along and stop crying.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2017
dalaman:

grin grin. Everybody here has agreed that you are talking nonsense. Move along and stop crying.

Mention the everybody
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2017
onyenze123:

What the heck do you mean by critical thinking if logic isn't there?

Clear away all the debris oga cheesy

Logic works in 2 ways.

1. Intelligently

2. Foolishly

If you do not know your direct then your logic would be a foolish one which is why I said, clear away the debris.

Critical thinking sometimes is devoid of logic especially when the logic is heading in the wrong direction.

Critical thinking is the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement.

While an objective person is one who their judgement is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Think out of the box. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2017
felixomor:

Mention the everybody

Give me the dictionary meaning of everybody. I want to make sure you understand the meaning first.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2017
dalaman:

Give me the dictionary meaning of everybody. I want to make sure you understand the eating first.

Understand the "eating"
My Lord grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2017
felixomor:

Understand the "eating"
My Lord grin

What is the dictionary meaning of everybody? Show that you understand the meaning of the word or shut up.

Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by sonofluc1fer: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Ah, oga felix is up and has decided to grace this thread with his intelligent, well-thought arguments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by felixomor: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2017
dalaman:

What is the dictionary meaning of everybody? Show that you understand the meaning of the word or shut up.

Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?

Hey parody, you are the one used the word "eating" out of no where....
Your memory loss didnt allow you to read your own comment?
Shior lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Butterflylion, so no one has impressed you yet? grin

Even the almighty Johnnydon22. grin
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Butterflylion please I want to understand something with my small mind of science.

So you mean every other thing is still constant like climate, sunshine, temperature, humidity etc except water being absent?
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:
Butterflylion, so no one has impressed you yet? grin

Even the almighty Johnnydon22. grin

cheesy Absolutely none have been able to scratch the surface. Especially the "almighty" ones grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:
Butterflylion please I want to understand something with my small mind of science.

So you mean every other thing is still constant like climate, sunshine, temperature, humidity etc except water being absent?

Climate is a bit different because we have no evaporation and condensation going on.

Temperature and the rest is constant but water is somehow absent.

I like the way you have been thinking though smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

grin Sorry but you are far too wrong with your answer.

I did not give any law because this would does not work the way ours works. Remember I see this as Mars and not earth.

I am also expecting the same answer from everyone
You should come to our planet earth and import some to your planet mars then.. abi?

If it is not what you want then you will never get the answer you want to hear.

just tell us the answer abeg.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
You should come to our planet earth and import some to your planet mars then.. abi?

If it is not what you want then you will never get the answer you want to hear.

just tell us the answer abeg.

It's not what I want because the answer hasn't been given. Do not simply give up. Giving up is too easy cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

It's not what I want because the answer hasn't been given. Do not simply give up. Giving up is too easy cheesy

Not giving up? you should even thank me that I tried answering regardless of how irrational your problem is.

you can try quote me when you give your own personal answer, thanks.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by dalaman: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Ah, oga felix is up and has decided to grace this thread with his intelligent, well-thought arguments.

grin grin

Our resident mor0n.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by enigmatic16(f): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
All i can tink of is this movie "the martian". I dont know how water wud be made available but i know it wud be tru some rigorous scientific process, if that was ever d case. I kinda get wat d OP means by tink outside d box. But its all hypothetically speaking sha.... Dont take it too seruzly.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by sonofluc1fer: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
enigmatic16:
All i can tink of is this movie "the martian". I dont know how water wud be made available but i know it wud be tru some rigorous scientific process, if that was ever d case. I kinda get wat d OP means by tink outside d box. But its all hypothetically speaking sha.... Dont take it too seruzly.
I completely agree with your last statement.

Though it conflicts with the Title of the thread.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Martinez19(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
felixomor:

Hey parody, you are the one used the word "eating" out of no where....
Your memory loss didnt allow you to read your own comment?
Shior lipsrsealed
Since he has corrected it, we know for sure that he meant everyone. Now, tell us the meaning of everyone.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
enigmatic16:

How is it that everyone is only seeing what I deliberately put there to throw them off?

My focus is not on production of water but I simply put that there as a distraction grin And everyone is only seeing the distraction.... Na wa o

Think guys think cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Tonyosas101(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who is this one sef!!
If no one is able to give you answer you want, why don't you tell us the answer instead of being a drama freak

Even your "intelligent" christian family couldn't answer it

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tonyosas101:
Who is this one sef!!
If no one is able to give you answer you want, why don't you tell us the answer instead of being a drama freak

Even your "intelligent" christian family couldn't answer it

I already said "some who tried were very close but still missed it".

I am not being a drama anything. We always look for shortcuts in life just as you are doing by wanting me to cut to the chase.

Sit down and give it some mind opening thought.
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by bennyann: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Let me jump first.

Please where are the scientists? I need answers to some questions

Is there any other way of producing water other than the combination of hydrogen and oxygen? If yes, what are they?

If no, what are the major sources of hydrogen and oxygen?

I'm tempted to think either both or one of the elements need water for its production.

Am I right or not? grin

If I am, doesn't it mean we need water to create water? grin grin

All the intelligent minds should come now before I mess up any knowledge of science.

Something must have also gone wrong for all of a sudden, the human in butterflylion's world suddenly needed water grin

Maybe the sunlight was so scorching, temperature too high, yet no evaporation and condensation undecided

Where the moisture or humidity go. I beg I need help o

But OP said the focus is not on production of water grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
enigmatic16:

hahahaha. The Martian. I really like that movie. I was move with what humans could achieve in no-distant future
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by Tonyosas101(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
butterflylion:

I already said "some who tried were very close but still missed it".

I am not being a drama anything. We always look for shortcuts in life just as you are doing by wanting me to cut to the chase.

Sit down and give it some mind opening thought.
Alright, I've really tried & majority spoke my mind up there

I've been following the thread since yesterday & hungry for the "mind opening answer" you have

Quote me please when the answer arrives cool
Re: A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work by butterflylion: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
bennyann:
Let me jump first.

Please where are the scientists? I need answers to some questions

Is there any other way of producing water other than the combination of hydrogen and oxygen? If yes, what are they?

If no, what are the major sources of hydrogen and oxygen?

I'm tempted to think either both or one of the elements need water for its production.

Am I right or not? grin

If I am, doesn't it mean we need water to create water? grin grin

All the intelligent minds should come now before I mess up any knowledge of science.

Something must have also gone wrong for all of a sudden, the human in butterflylion's world suddenly needed water grin

Maybe the sunlight was so scorching, temperature too high, yet no evaporation and condensation undecided

Where the moisture or humidity go. I beg I need help o

But OP said the focus is not on production of water grin

Benny Benny Benny cheesy

"Somewhere" up there You were on the right track then went off again. grin

Your thinking process is extremely sharp.

Let me speak like someone in a thriller movie who wishes to trigger a flashback grin

Me: Bennyann go back, go back to the very beginning.

Bennyann: the very beginning of what? You mean my comment?

Me: Go back, go back, go back (echo)

Bennyann: please tell me which beginning

Me: It does not matter. The beginning is what the beginning is. It is found in everything. It is found in your comment, your day, your night, your birth, your employment, your education, your knowledge! Go back, go back, go back (echo) grin

(seriously now) sit down and calm down. Grab a pen and a paper if you must and take notes of your train of thought. As you write do not be afraid to ask yourself questions about the things you are writing. Questions are a part of the good in nature. They keep us rooted.

Write Bennyann and write some more cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / What You Should Be Chasing As A Young Guy Or Girl / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.