Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? (735 Views)

Make An Income Or Extra Income / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2010
If you are looking for a job or extra cash, then this job is for you. We are looking for individuals in the cities listed below to get info for us. If one individual can do it all, fine but I doubt it; perhaps an individual may be able to cover "Warri, Port Hartcourt, Asaba and Benin" because of the proximity and timelin. This job involves collecting data (pictorial and other information) from various cities. Please only serious minded individuals based in the cities listed below should apply. The cities are:

- Abuja
- Lagos
- Benin
- Ibadan
- Kaduna
- Calabar
- Warri
- Port Harcout
- Asaba

Prior experience and advanced education is not necessary. However the individual
- Should have a camera and must know how to use it.
- Should be computer literate, know how to upload pictures and send emails.
- Should have access to internet. The individual will be compensated.

The individual will be responsible for his/her transportation but the agreed compensation should be able to cover your transportation costs.

This contract job and it can be Part time (or full time) depending on the individual.
The job will BE terminated when the project is complete, however, if any competent individuals are willing to work with us to cover the other cities around the federation, we will gladly go forward with you.

The individual's work will be verified and if they are falsified or stolen, the contract will be void and no payments made. However, if the job is completed, the individual will be paid promptly. No scam; very legit.

If interested, please send your CV/background info/location and contact info to sales@jonitivecomputers.com with the subject "Freelance Data Collection" before March 5, 2010
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
Individuals in:

- Enugu
- Owerri

can also apply.
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Fraba(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
individuals to do what? angry
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
Fraba:

individuals to do what? angry
See my first paragraph:

If you are looking for a job or extra cash, then this job is for you. We are looking for individuals in the cities listed below to get info for us. If one individual can do it all, fine but I doubt it; perhaps an individual may be able to cover "Warri, Port Hartcourt, Asaba and Benin" because of the proximity and timelin. This job involves collecting data (pictorial and other information) from various cities. Please only serious minded individuals based in the cities listed below should apply.
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by buzzme: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
You can now make money now online thru FACEBOOK. I will be giving this for a cheap prize for the next two weeks and after that, i will increase the prize by 25%. You can contact me on +2347063247376. You can also reach me on ositastanley8@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
buzzme:

You can now make money now online thru FACEBOOK. I will be giving this for a cheap prize for the next two weeks and after that, i will increase the prize by 25%. You can contact me on +2347063247376. You can also reach me on ositastanley8@gmail.com
Buzzme, I'd appreciate if you take your nonsense to another thread.
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
Again, we are recruiting folks in the cities listed above for a project. We are an IT firm operating from Canada with a few personnels based in Nigeria and we need "foot soldiers" to get information from major cities in Nigeria. You get the info, you send it, we verify it is your work and very authentic and we pay you promptly; no stories; if it's not your work, we do not pay you; that does not mean you cannot employ someone else (your brother, cousin, etc) to do the job; it just means you cannot lift the info off the internet or steal other people's info. You have to own it so that when we pay you, the info becomes ours. If you want to continue with us, you move to other cities that we have no info about; etc. The more info you get, the more money you are paid.
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Nneomaj(f): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
what info r we supposed to get from pple. I love travlling n dis sounds interesting if its genuine.
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 3:51am On Feb 26, 2010
Nneomaj:

what info r we supposed to get from pple. I love travlling n dis sounds interesting if its genuine.
Actually, the selected individuals are not getting info from people. They are getting info from established businesses.

Just to clear any misconception, we'd rather prefer individuals in the 11 cities listed. This is because this project has a tight budget and we cannot afford to pay someone to travel from PH to Abuja (hotels, feeding, etc) for a just info-gathering. It does not make sense. If you are based in Warri, for instance, we would rather you cover Warri why we get someone to cover Benin, etc. However, if you know your way around and you feel you are able to cover proxy cities, we'd gladly welcome such individuals.

P.S. For those that have sent in their applications, we thank you for the interest. We'd be contacting individuals soon. Keep the applications coming.
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
Keep the resumes coming.

Where are the Abuja applicants? We have only a few compared to Lagos.
Re: Looking For A Job Or Extra Cash? by Delta007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
Today is cut off. Please, after today, all applications will be ignored till the next phase of the project.

Thanks again for your applications. We'd be contacting y'all soon.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment / I Need A Job Urgently Before I Loose My Mind / Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.