Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture (4044 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Sarkodie Shocks Fans / Kizz Daniel, Sheyman, Reminisce Throwback Photo Shocks Fans / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Danny287(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rihanna stuns fans when she decided to carry out a humanitarian service in and African way check out fans reaction.

Cool right?

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun,

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by 10eola(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
How did this shock me
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Flatties: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy The naija comment though
Op abi na you?

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Danny287(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
haha nor be me oh
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by smardray(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
and all this slayqueens to only pass u something that is far from u

... .na yawa

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Diegostan(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
That can't be rihanna, no way

Oh! Wait... Those are rihanna's matching tattoos

Could it be,

1 Share

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Danny287(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
more

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Danny287(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Diegostan:

check the picture below
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oga ju!
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by eezeribe(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hope she doesn't end up in the emergency room because I won't be able to call a nurse...
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Ehiscotch(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
If only she were Nigerian, the comments would have been a different thing. Thumbs up anyway, this picture inspires many.

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
While Kim Kardashian is busy climbing trees up and down like a monkey undecided

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Oblongata: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
She
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by troubleseller: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Diegostan:

Oh! Wait... Those are rihanna's matching tattoos

Could it be,
Nah. Rihanna is not that thick

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
from superstar singer to house girl...chai

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by ofiko123(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nice.....
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Macdawid(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Somebody wee nor hea word for u peepu again... The thing is that we're used to all this kinda sturvs over here (Nigeria), they were shocked cos it's very rare to see americans carrying bucket of water on their head, everybody knows they have water in their diff houses and co.

Nicki won't do that sh*t mehn!
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by MrsEvakinqz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
10eola:
How did this shock me
are you her fan?
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by chubinwa(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerian celebs should learn to b magnanimous
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by pidgintutor: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
as an aside

all you students should pick up programming skills.... we teach in any language so you can understand... even pidgin sef... u must sabi program like mark and bill gates..

also give ya children/kids the opportunity their western counterparts had... gates and mark all had home programming tutors when they were kids...

send a mail to pidgin.tutor@gmail.com or pm me for more details..

Lagos occupants only
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Dubby6(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2017
angry angry
She no fit carry full bucket self
How she go use hustle water bath d two ejima wey I dey plan give am
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by dust88: 2:16am On Sep 08, 2017
She dey learn work....make she come nigeria
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Oh dear!! shocked shocked With that soft American neck shocked

Even I struggle with that style of carrying shocked And its harder when the bucket is half full grin
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by bamite(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2017
With her both hands surrendering like that, na to just run go press the bobby move.
Re: Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture by shadeyinka(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
She looks like Agege /Mushin Bread Seller.

We now know that the impeccable face and poise are makeup induced.

All Nigerian girls are beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Actor Ibrahim Chatta Mother's Burial / If Dagrin Was Still Alive Today, Will Olamide Be Great / Destiny Etiko Drops Enchanting Photos To Celebrate 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.