Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Which Is The Best Betting Shop To Sign Up With As An Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Betting Shop To Sign Up With As An Agent (594 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? / Is Bet9ja Or Any Sportsbet A Lucrative Business In Nigeria As An Agent? / Urgent: Bet9ja Betting Shop For Sale (good Location And Sales) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Betting Shop To Sign Up With As An Agent by myztikal(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Guys, asking for a friend....Which is the Best Betting shop to sign up with as an agent. Bet9ja is out of it as there are already two in his location. so any other one that will pay the agent good commission
Re: Which Is The Best Betting Shop To Sign Up With As An Agent by milliman(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
myztikal:
Guys, asking for a friend....Which is the Best Betting shop to sign up with as an agent. Bet9ja is out of it as there are already two in his location. so any other one that will pay the agent good commission

don't be of those who spread corruption in the land
Re: Which Is The Best Betting Shop To Sign Up With As An Agent by myztikal(m): 2:33am On Sep 08, 2017
milliman:

don't be of those who spread corruption in the land

I believe corruption has to do with something fraudulent, dishonest and illegal...so, please, enlighten me on how this is spreading corruption and not self empowerment...please
Re: Which Is The Best Betting Shop To Sign Up With As An Agent by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4023757/hustlers-come-sure-winning-tips

That's a link to my thread you can try it out and follow if your lucky to be online when I post my games

Just join the telegram channel first we post free games, and if you are satisfied with the accuracy you might consider joining the VIP group, we're dedicated to VIP members and ensure they make profit everyday, even if there's a mishap as we know at times a game can deny you your winning, be4 the end of the day we post games so that you won't loose at the end, we don't want make mouth but just join the telegram group first, http:///threeoddpunters

(1) (Reply)

This Is For School Owners / 10 Reasons Why Bitcoin Will Fail / Sell Your Itunes Card For Instant Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.