Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (23857 Views)

Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter / Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack / RMAFC, NIPOST Settle Dispute To Probe Banks Over Stamp Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4023757/hustlers-come-sure-winning-tips

That's a link to my thread you can try it out and follow if your lucky to be online when I post my games

Just join the telegram channel first we post free games, and if you are satisfied with the accuracy you might consider joining the VIP group, we're dedicated to VIP members and ensure they make profit everyday, even if there's a mishap as we know at times a game can deny you your winning, be4 the end of the day we post games so that you won't loose at the end, we don't want make mouth but just join the telegram group first, http:///threeoddpunters
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2017
The banks should ask the Senate this question 1. " did mmm approached any of us (bank) for any business deal?
2. Was there any binding agreement between the bank and MMM or it's participants?
3. We the bank don't have the right to ask any customer the type of translation he or she is carrying out.
callydon:
Senate set to expose banks used for MMM fraud
FULL DETAILS HERE:

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/09/senate-set-to-expose-banks-used-for-mmm.html

1 Like

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by supereagle(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

It's part of their duties. No advanced country encourages ponzi schemes.

If they have bettered the lots of Nigerians, no one will enter any ponzi scheme to survive.
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Nigerian need expert to investigate how Paris Funds,NDDC and Federal allocation is being sent first of all...
Our mumu never stop.. Nigerians won't continue to take all this bullshit soon.. Big Bugs going after the small bugs .

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by Kenmoris22: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
cosby02:
Instead of wasting such amount of money on experts....just share among those who lost to MMM scheme.
where are they when MMM is scamming people now MMM have gone and u want to prob them
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by jamesjude: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2017
Anstalk:
Vice Chairman of the Senate Committee on Information and Communication Technology and Cybercrime, Senator Foster Ogola, on Thursday said the upper chamber of the National Assembly would probe deposit money banks used for transactions between Nigerians and a ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Movement.

Ogola, while speaking at an interactive session between the committee and key players in the financial sector, said an international expert on cyberspace and banking crimes was already in the country on the invitation by the committee to expose all those involved in how MMM defrauded Nigerians.

He said, “We need to secure our cyberspace and financial sector against all forms of crimes or frauds as seen with the MMM operators who came, in collaboration with insiders, and expressly entered into the banking system, duped and bolted out.

“We have to stop anything that will defraud us, and the first step now is to expose all the banks involved in the MMM fraud.

“As a chartered fraud examiner, when the scam called MMM ponzi scheme came with its 30 per cent interest in 30 days early last year, I told people then that it was a fraud but many refused to listen and some of them later learnt their lessons in bitter ways.”

The lawmaker also announced that the Senate would soon come up with a legislation that would make digital education compulsory in both primary and secondary schools.

Ogola explained that the interactive session was to gather the inputs of all the stakeholders to the amendments that would soon be carried out on the Cybercrime Act.

The Central Bank of Nigeria and the other banks at the session identified creation of a centralised database anchored on the National Identity Card scheme as the best way to prevent cybercrime in the country.

Source: http://anstalk.com/senate-hires-cyber-crime-expert-probes-banks-mmm/

Lalasticlala
I laugh in Chinese. This is another avenue for the stupid senators to loot our tax payers money. They are the real scam and pain to this country. Dose mmm operate specifically with any bank in Nigeria? THEY WANT TO STEAL OUR MONEY IN THE NAME OF HIRING A FOREIGN EXPERT TO DO WHAT? NIGERIANS PLEASE WISE UP, THIS GOVT IS THE SCAM NOT MMM.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by holyfather(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Marvellouzkk:
The banks should ask the Senate this question 1. " did mmm approached any of us (bank) for any business deal?
2. Was there any binding agreement between the bank and MMM or it's participants?
3. We the bank don't have the right to ask any customer the type of translation he or she is carrying out.
Succinct!
They'll just waste funds then come up with these findings.
Funny, really very funny.

1 Like

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by Lionofdjungle: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Don't they know that they are the ones who pushed people into it? How do you expect someone who collects #18,000 minimum wage with family to take care of to survive without looking for some other ways to get money while you sit down there and collect millions of naira,official cars and embezzle public funds?
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by cosby02(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2017
vertueptime:

Wire de touch for ya brain
I'm not sure you have brain at all.
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by danjndalye(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Seems like listening

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by aareopeyemi75(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2017
There are better transaction than ponzi scheme, you can start forex with good coach
Keneking:
Nonsense....

We need employment and access to credit at low interest.
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by phiszo(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I pity for anyone still doing mmm.
I never thought I could say these,but all mmm are scam.
Pity yourself

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by dapomola09(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Mmm participants heart is as solid as rock,stop wasting ur time n resources.mmm will 4eva liveth....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by innersecret(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thank God ooo, seeing this just make me remember, i need to write letter of hapiness ooo in MMM.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by OmoAregbesola: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Una mumu, no b small, MMM wey I just GH yesterday. And I don PH another 200k this morning.
Make una dey form commity up and down. Yeye mofos.
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by od501: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Anstalk post=60234670]Vice Chairman of the Senate Committee on Information and Communication Technology and Cybercrime, Senator Foster Ogola, on Thursday said the upper chamber of the National Assembly would probe deposit money banks used for transactions between Nigerians and a ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Movement.

Ogola, while speaking at an interactive session between the committee and key players in the financial sector, said an international expert on cyberspace and banking crimes was already in the country on the invitation by the committee to expose all those involved in how MMM defrauded Nigerians.

He said, “We need to secure our cyberspace and financial sector against all forms of crimes or frauds as seen with the MMM operators who came, in collaboration with insiders, and expressly entered into the banking system, duped and bolted out.

“We have to stop anything that will defraud us, and the first step now is to expose all the banks involved in the MMM fraud.

“As a chartered fraud examiner, when the scam called MMM ponzi scheme came with its 30 per cent interest in 30 days early last year, I told people then that it was a fraud but many refused to listen and some of them later learnt their lessons in bitter ways.”

The lawmaker also announced that the Senate would soon come up with a legislation that would make digital education compulsory in both primary and secondary schools.

Ogola explained that the interactive session was to gather the inputs of all the stakeholders to the amendments that would soon be carried out on the Cybercrime Act.

The Central Bank of Nigeria and the other banks at the session identified creation of a centralised database anchored on the National Identity Card scheme as the best way to prevent cybercrime in the country.

Source: http://anstalk.com/senate-hires-cyber-crime-expert-probes-banks-mmm/

Lalasticlala

and may I remind us that this same nigerian senete has been scamming us since 1960. come to think of it, they have virtually turned everything into an object of scam education, transport, oil, mining, electricity, housing E.t.c

"Nigeria senete, scamming Nigerians since 1960"
Re: Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM by ponziponzi(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2017
jamesjude:

I laugh in Chinese. This is another avenue for the stupid senators to loot our tax payers money. They are the real scam and pain to this country. Dose mmm operate specifically with any bank in Nigeria? THEY WANT TO STEAL OUR MONEY IN THE NAME OF HIRING A FOREIGN EXPERT TO DO WHAT? NIGERIANS PLEASE WISE UP, THIS GOVT IS THE SCAM NOT MMM.

Bros, how market? I am sure you bought some damaged goods. There is always a price to pay for foolishness, I only pity your family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Preservatives Of Zobo Drink For 6 To 1yrs For Commerical Purpose / Rich Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.