Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? (5241 Views)

Nduka Obaigbena Surrenders To EFCC For Questioning / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki / Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by riversman: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2010
@aloy-Emeka - Dele Momodu was made by everi and any politician that would listen to him, Abiola was not the sole founder of the "Dele Momodu" mess we deal with today, IBB also created him
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by Bialegend(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Becomrich said:

Oh shut your ignorant trap.

Clinton and Bush are FAR BIGGER THIEVES than IBB or any Nigerian leader.

Their own form of corruption is so HUGE, so HUMUNGOUS, people like you are far too dumb and admiring of ''oyibo'' to even notice.

Example 1: They send thousands of soldiers to DIE, and kill 1.5 million Iraqis through war and sanctions, based on a pack of lies, so they can take over Iraqi oil worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Saddam in power refused to permit any US firm to drill oil in Iraq. Today, 90% of firms drilling oil there are US firms.

They concocted a fake story about him having WMDs, USED their media and Powell and Rumsfeld etc to deceive morons like you and most other Americans etc, who GLADLY sent their sons to DIE in Iraq in their thousands (and now Afghanistan), as firms ''close to'' Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Clinton et al, MILKED IN MORE MONEY IN A DAY than IBB, Abacha, and OBJ managed to steal combined in their entire tenures.

Example 2: They DELIBERATELY created a ''recession'' by relaxing regulatory measures for banks to a ludicrous level, KNOWING FULL WELL that many people would default on the easy loans. When all the banks, owned by their cronies got in trouble, they then RAIDED THE TREASURY, to ''bail out'' the banks to the tune of TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Ask anybody where this money went. Nobody can give an answer. You still visit a bank in the US and try to borrow money as a member of the public, and they say NO! Jobs are as scarce as ever. Where did the TRILLION DOLLARS GO?

No one is asking, and no one is answering. Their media are all in on the deal. In fact their media outlets are OWNED directly or vicariously  by the very same bankers, in cahoots with the govt, and are little more than mouthpieces of the elite.

So do get real and stop being so damn gullible and naive.

Example 3: They supported and aided nigeria in the killing of over two million Biafrans so they can have access and control over the oil in present day nigeria. They, especially the british are today helping the northerners of nigeria to keep power and rule nigeria for them (proxy) at all cost. Making sure that all strategic military posts and installations are in the north which they use to intimidate other nigerians. I wonder why this negro or kushi called ROSSIKE is always quick to point out the injustices done against the arabs while refusing the point out the same that was done and still been done against his own people inside nigeria.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
riversboy said:

@ROSSIKE - what do u call the house/housegal that the poor utilize, arent they slaves of the poor, Mr know it alll

First I am not a ''Mr know it all''. YOU are a Mr ''know next to nothing''.

Second, I am not the only person here who has this position, as you can see from other responses here.

BTW - US leaders dont rob thier citizens like nigerian leaders, known fact, they have a more open and transparent govt than our naija govt.

Then why are Bush and his cohorts not in JAIL for sending thousands of their own people to die in order that they and their companies can make hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq and other places?

Do you think the real leaders of America are elected officials?

Do you know the US central bank is a privately owned company?

when the average naija citizen has no clue wat ASO ROCK looks like or the health status of thier president then u cant compare

Just because you can see the white house on television does not mean you know what is going on inside it.

You're just a clueless admirer of a nice building.

George Bush wasnt a "school teacher" like Yar Adua

Yar'adua was a university chemistry lecturer.

Bush is a daddy's boy who somehow passed out of university without being able to pronounce or spell simple words, and who reportedly arrived in Brazil on his first trip there as president and remarked he never knew there were black people in Brazil.

or a military major like IBB and co

IBB was an army general, not a ''military major''.

Considering you're calling people uneducated, you seem to need a fair bit of education yourself.

his family was in $$$ and he gat the education and resume to back declaration of his funds

If a person's family being ''in the $$$'' is enough to impress you, how come you hate IBB and co? Is it because they are black like you?

You seem to have no problem licking the backside of white mega-thieves who kill millions of innocent people to get their hands on oil money.

Is it their pink skin that makes you impervious to their numerous crimes?

I bet you call yourself a christian.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by Bialegend(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Chei, some of you guys are just too dumb.

I'm not lost at all. YOU are lost, thinking Bushes' income is ''verified and examined''.

MUGU.

Who examined their income? You?

Of course he is ''into oil''. He's also into mass murder and wholesale theft of other nation's resources, among other pre-occupations.

MUGU, just as your northern nigerians almajiri illiterates whom you support to keep ruling nigeria at all cost (even when it's obvious they don't know jack, but supported by the same west you are against) are into murder and whole sale theft of other nation's resrouces.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
Bialegend said:

Example 3: They supported and aided nigeria in the killing of over two million Biafrans so they can have access and control over the oil in present day nigeria. They, especially the british are today helping the northerners of nigeria to keep power and rule nigeria for them (proxy) at all cost. Making sure that all strategic military posts and installations are in the north which they use to intimidate other nigerians. I wonder why this negro or kushi called ROSSIKE is always quick to point out the injustices done against the arabs while refusing the point out the same that was done and still been done against his own people inside nigeria.

Bialegend, rest assured we are on the same side in this. I was only referring to the Arab-related events on account of their immediacy in time. I'm fully conversant with the role the US, Britain and their friends have played in the entire developing world, including Africa.

In fact, a former British colonial officer in Nigeria, Harold Wilson, has gone on record to state that the British govt rigged Nigeria's census, as well as her independence elections, in order to grant false majority status to the north, AND install northern hegemony over the country, a situation from which we're yet to recover.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by riversman: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
@ROSSIKE - i dont have to go into the whitehouse to know wat it looks like, but thx to the US govt for having an open policy to show its citizens the pride in thier presidents residence, why cant Nigeria at last show a picture of the compound, For heavens sake, the place is no Ft KNOX, even ft knox sef, US govt has shown us pics and videos of what it looks like inside, u can drive to Ft KNOX in KY, like i did to have a view of the place ofcourse, even tho i couldnt enter, at least i saw one of the most secure vaults in the world.

yar a goat being a university lecturer means nada to me, same way Turai is a Ph D holder abi, abeg leave that talk, George is much smarter, healthier and a better politician than ur casket ready yar Adua

@IBB being born into wealth, can u plizz elaborate on that SIR, u monkey, has IBB always been a general, he became a general before his stole the GCFR seat grin
George may not have known there were blacks in brazil, thesame OBJ did not know there were black natives of the Australias, boy sit down, We learn evriday,

What does being a christian have to do with anything here, did i tell u i practiced christianity, Abeg go wipe ur smelly yansh grin grin
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by Myself2(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Where did you get this information because Dele Momodu was made who he is today by[size=14pt] ABIOLA.[/size]

No need to waste bandwidth,I know all about MKO and Dele Momodu,I was solely addressing the erroneous impression riv created above that that Bod Dee is higher up there than the Duke

About where I got my info facts,forget it  wink wink wink
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
riversman said:

@ROSSIKE - i dont have to go into the whitehouse to know wat it looks like, but thx to the US govt for having an open policy to show its citizens the pride in thier presidents residence, why cant Nigeria at last show a picture of the compound, For heavens sake, the place is no Ft KNOX, even ft knox sef, US govt has shown us pics and videos of what it looks like inside, u can drive to Ft KNOX in KY, like i did to have a view of the place ofcourse, even tho i couldnt enter, at least i saw one of the most secure vaults in the world.

Why reduce this to who can see the white house and who cannot see Aso Rock etc etc.?

They must have some sort of security reasons for not making the place a public building where all can tour and admire, like the white house.

Again, I think you should be more concerned by the POLICY issues of these governments as opposed to superficialities.

yar a goat being a university lecturer means nada to me, same way Turai is a Ph D holder abi, abeg leave that talk, George is much smarter, healthier and a better politician than your casket ready yar Adua

George Bush is not smarter than Yar'Adua.

http://www.lifeisajoke.com/politics22_html.htm

@IBB being born into wealth, can u plizz elaborate on that SIR

I never said IBB was ''born into wealth''.

Is ''wealth'' everything to you?

If I was a christian I would say you need Jesus.

u monkey, has IBB always been a general

Do not project your racial insecurities on to me.

I am a human being, and a beloved soul of God. None is superior or inferior to me. All are born equal. Material wealth is only transient, just as the material world is transient. We leave this world with nothing but our memories, experiences, and integrity.

George may not have known there were blacks in brazil, the same OBJ did not know there were black natives of the Australias, boy sit down, We learn evriday

Did OBJ tell you this? I thought we were talking about Yar'adua?

What does being a christian have to do with anything here, did i tell u i practiced christianity

I think you need spirituality which does not necessarily come in the form of religion.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by riversman: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
@Myself - i wan sabi how u know, lol, did u say Bob Dee, aka "Agabaya Ilu" logs onto NairaLand, abeg wat his username, Me and Bob dee get wahala to settle, met the rat once somewhere and it was an arguement session, lol
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by mbulela: 5:52am On Mar 01, 2010
Myself2:

Giving the devil his due,this is the height of misinformation

For anyone to say Dele was once the Nduka of naija blah blah blah,so Nduka took his seat is nothing but pure misinformation arising from ignorance of the cold hard facts

Nduka and Dele ARE NOT in the same league at all,the very first time Dele travelled to the US,it was the Duke that facilitated it.He repeated the favour a few times till Dele approached him for a similar favour and the Duke just told Dele that he couldn't continue holding him by the hand that he has shown him the way that he too should learn to run such things for himself(I'm aware Bob Dee visits nairaland,so I challenge him to deny this fact)

Apart from that,Bob Dee has actually worked for Nduka in the past before this era of just writing a column.That said,the point I'm making is that to use the Nigerian street parlance:Nduka is Dele Momodu's chairman

I go with this line of argument.
Dele is a lesser crook than Nduka.
The Duke is a boss in this game.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by mbulela: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Becomrich said:

Do you realise that the Bin Laden family has close business ties with the Bushes and the wider US financial establishment?

Do you know that on the morning of 9/11, 24 members of the Bin Laden family were flown out of Boston airport under US military protection, back to their country of Saudi Arabia?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15186

Afghanistan is the country through which the oil pipelines pass from the former Soviet oil producing nations. Access to that oil is impossible without the control and subjugation of Afghanistan. THAT was the point of EVERYTHING, including the Osama Bin Laden SCAM in which a man in an Afghan cave is supposed to have comandeered five planes to ram into the Pentagon, WTC etc.

Ask yourself why no US planes were scrambled to stop those flights once it had  become clear they had deviated from their flight paths. Do you realise there was a ''stand down'' order from FEMA stopping all the ''hijacked'' planes from being trailed by military jets?

I thought they said it was because Saddam had weapons of mass destruction which threatened the whole world with annihilation?

Why does that LIE not mean anything to you?

Do you know that there would have been no public backing for invasion of Iraq on the basis that Saddam ''sponsored terrorists'', hence the invention of the WMD lie?

Do you know that millions of people lost their lives on the basis of that LIE?

Do you know that US companies have cornered billions in Iraqi oil as a result of that LIE?

This bobo you are too clueless. That $600 billion of US taxpayers money they spent, is it in the Iraqi pockets the money is going, or is it in the pockets of Bush and his cronies and their companies including US defence companies and contractors which are all privately owned?

Use your BRAIN, or what's left of it.

Bobs. The CIA is the World's No 1 Drug Agency. Again, do a google. RESEARCH IT YOURSELF.

I don't hate anyone. I'm just not a sheep that's led by the nose like you.

I have said it before and i say it again, Nigeria's biggest problem is not corruption.
Corruption is just a symptom of the real problem.
There is corruption everywhere.It is in America,just like it is in Equitorial Guinea.The reason why it seems worst in Nigeria and the rest of Africa is a lack of systems to ensure that our political class is not comprised entirely of crooks, inept and clueless shady characters and also a lack of institutional systems to ensure an enthronement of the rule of law, accountability and order.
Bush et al will do worse in the Nigerian landscape.
As long as we have a system that throws up these sort of leaders in entirety and the lack a system that ensures a strict application of laws and order and lack a way of making our leaders truly accountable, corruption will continue to thrive exceedingly.
A million Ribadus will not stop it and even a revolution will only breed a new set of Iboris and Odilis after a short while.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by riversman: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2010
Mbulela - can you please begin with ur ideas of a system that will work,, we are part of the solution, so lets start somewhere
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by AloyEmeka5: 2:17am On Mar 03, 2010
deevuu:

most average pple (not naija's alone) are mentally lazy
it suits most to recieve one side of a story(crap) and run with it

balance is always key in every arguement!

nduka is rebranding with This day mony(funny) (1)

nduka is a political thug (2)

dis is new from a current arguement in my office

nduka is a mason (3)

Many Nigerians are Freemasons but their membership in that society did not guarantee them free access to millions of dollars.
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by riversman: 3:22am On Mar 03, 2010
ALOY EMEKA is a MASON, hehehhee, u dey secret cult, grin grin
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by sjeezy8: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2010
drugs
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by riversman: 3:37am On Mar 03, 2010
can this fool please stay on point hisss

we are talking about NDUKA the BARAWO and not Igbo-marijuana, Hiss!!!

sjeezy8 == COCONUT head grin
Re: Where Does Nduka Get His Financing From? by AloyEmeka5: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
LMAO; sjeezy is a case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State / INEC Chairman Resigns / Despite Lockdown, See How Crowded Rivers State Is (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.