Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Write A Change, Change A Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write A Change, Change A Life (375 Views)

The Mirror Of Change: A Reflection On True Transformation / 16 Notes On How To End A Life By Akachi Chukwuemeka. UNN Suicidal Student / The Descendants Of Change (A Poem For Every Nigerian Youth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write A Change, Change A Life by koopanated(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Good evening, i know that you are reading this with your big bright eyes right now (perhaps) and i have got a news that will light your whole face up with sparkling goodness.
So with all the things going on in the world and your creativity filling up to the apogee without a medium of expression and appreciation, life of excitement becomes boring because nothing new is forth coming out of the creativity. Well enough of the capping, let me introduce you to the world that you have long dream about. The world of writers and entrepreneurs.
WRITE A CHANGE, CHANGE A LIFE.
If you can write a story that can ignite any type of feeling in the human heart( you know what i mean) you can make yourself some d'z, yes REAL DOLLARS and if your stories, articles, writings are really good, you get hired to write for the company. No copy and paste stories allowed, what is required are original and first hand stories that is yet to hit the internet. There are numerous benefits that is offered in this program but in other to cut the long bla bla bla short, you can write in an inquiry email to info@writeachange.com or contact me or better yet, leave a comment below.
This is no joke, but if you got jokes, put them in story forms and make your next month rent money.
Good evening,
SHINE!

(1) (Reply)

Power-girl Diaries 1: Award-winning woman-empowerment story. / Can You Burn The Church? / Please i need help in choosing an article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.