Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody (9468 Views)

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) / M.i Nobody Ft. Tuface Lyrics / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Rhymstein(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
@bobbi
M.I aint bad bruv.

If i say mode9 is better,it doesnt add anything to mode physically n vice versa,they aint in any competition,both r doing music dat inspired them n r gud at it.As mode said 'a gud rap doesnt have to contain complex lyrics'

With da vinci mode,mode tuk lyricism to pop listeners,it wld inspire upcoming rappers n new listeners,cos u could dance and listen to punchlines,metaphors,wordplay n learn at the same time,A very Funky album
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by lalaboi1(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2010
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2010
Rhymstein:

@bobbi
M.I aint bad bruv.

If i say mode9 is better,it doesnt add anything to mode physically n vice versa,they aint in any competition,both r doing music dat inspired them n r gud at it.As mode said 'a gud rap doesnt have to contain complex lyrics'

With da vinci mode,mode tuk lyricism to pop listeners,it wld inspire upcoming rappers n new listeners,cos u could dance and listen to punchlines,metaphors,wordplay n learn at the same time,A very Funky album

And what did Talk About It and[i] Illegal Music[/i] do??
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Rhymstein(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2010
@eldee
The difference btw talk abt it n Da Vinci Mode is the latter didnt ve a track like Teaser,It amalgamates d underground sound and dat of d mainstream. They was soul,pop,reggae,funk influenced tracks wit the wordplay n metas stil present,n moral teachings n kicking knowledge.Talk abt it was pop all true.Even illegal muzik
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Rhymstein(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
Jst remembered at d end of fast money fast cars.he left a moral quote
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Genuflect(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
What about Money's chorus or Hustle's hook or the whole of Crowd Mentality and Talk About It (song)? Dude, you need to go and listen to Talk About It again
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Rhymstein(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2010
@genu
Crowd mentality n talk abt it na concious themes na.i didnt add conciousness.

Money can pass for story telling n da vinci had lots of dat

Is it d moral subject or d mixture of underground and mainstream sound u r arguing?
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Genuflect(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
I don't even get what you're driving at. But how can you say TAI was pop all through. Or what do you mean by pop?
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
Rhymstein:

@eldee
The difference btw talk abt it n Da Vinci Mode is the latter didnt ve a track like Teaser,It amalgamates d underground sound and dat of d mainstream. They was soul,pop,reggae,funk influenced tracks wit the wordplay n metas stil present,n moral teachings n kicking knowledge.Talk abt it was pop all true.Even illegal muzik

I've told you guys before . . . once it's mainstream, it's no more underground.
The rules of the sects in rock, hiphop and soul are quite strict.

You really wanna talk about how eclectic an album is??
That said Reggae - Teaser, Pop - Safe, Soul/Gospel - Jehovah, Funk/80s Hiphop -  Crowd Mentality, Fuji - Anoti, Dancehall - Blaze

Modenine doesn't touch M.I in diversity of musical influences. Just becase he didn't sample don't mean ish . . . his creativity trumps anyone else in Nigeria bar none.
I listened to a song DBR gave me . . . it was [b]rock [/b]song about a pro. . . who does that??

Moral teachings?? It's Sunday, some churches are still open, go to church to hear that . . . besides did you miss Talk About It, Crowd Mentality and Fast Money Fast Cars??

Or do you wanna say he didn't take the wordplay, multies, metaphors to everyone and let me email you a Tyson upper cut?? grin grin
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2010
Genuflect:

I don't even get what you're driving at. But how can you say TAI was pop all through. Or what do you mean by pop?

E get as he dey do am grin grin

Rhymstein:

@genu
Crowd mentality n talk abt it na concious themes na.i didnt add conciousness.

Money can pass for story telling n da vinci had lots of dat

Is it d moral subject or d mixture of underground and mainstream sound u r arguing?

STFU about this Moral B.S . . . it's not in a rapper's job description to tell you to be conscious.
Common is conscious, does that put him in anyone's top ten list??
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Rhymstein(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2010
the kinda hiphop dats wot i mean.almost all beats in dat album.i can call mode's whut u want pop bt i cant say black rap messiah is.TAI was pop influenced.
@eldee
Teaser was dancehall abeg

And sampling is one reason i didnt feel dat album.Yes

U cant call black rap messiah,muzik lives,top eleven and okokomaiko mainstream cuts

Rock?mode already did that on EPU.not like you was d track

Supersonic,so bionic,u can get on it,please,if i start teachn a js1 student multies,he wld do better dan dat

Blaze dancehall? Then so as rhyme tyte

Soul to keep na wetin mr eldee? Na soul+gospel too

I cld stil feel dat boom bap in da vinci bros

And wait,wats d point arguin self?
Me i cant argue wit mr eldee because,na 10pages u go see for this thread within 1hr

Common join my list.am a fan of concious rap o
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
Rhymstein:

the kinda hiphop dats wot i mean.almost all beats in dat album.i can call mode's whut u want pop bt i cant say black rap messiah is.TAI was pop influenced.
@eldee
Teaser was dancehall abeg

And sampling is one reason i didnt feel dat album.Yes

U cant call black rap messiah,muzik lives,top eleven and okokomaiko mainstream cuts

Rock?mode already did that on EPU.not like you was d track

Supersonic,so bionic,u can get on it,please,if i start teachn a js1 student multies,he wld do better dan dat

Blaze dancehall? Then so as rhyme tyte

Soul to keep na wetin mr eldee? Na soul+gospel too

I cld stil feel dat boom bap in da vinci bros

And wait,wats d point arguin self?
Me i cant argue wit mr eldee because,na 10pages u go see for this thread within 1hr

Common join my list.am a fan of concious rap o

If you don't wanna argue don't talk B.S like . . . Da Vinci Mode took wordplay to the people but M.I didn't.
Your argument is flying everywhere . . . first you said Talk About It was 'all pop' now you say, oh yeah, Modenine did the same thing.
Get your thoughts right before coming online abeg.

Dude you don't need to sample to be eclectic . . . that's why I don't like arguing with most Modenine fans, y'all see the way he does things and think 'Modenine does it like this, so it's the Holy Grail'

Anoti had the craziest wordplay + multies mix on any Nigerian album . . . he did a whole verse with everything startin with M.I. And you try to diss that?? Pass the weed to Tavarez.

M.I did the whole eclectic thing first . . . as I said, the day Mode's delivery and musical creativity touches M.I, I'll sell my music library and donate the money to the Taliban.
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2010
Common is in your top ten??
Well, I'm not surprised, afterall Lupe Fiasco is your favourite rapper grin grin
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Rhymstein(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
Yes lupe is my fav,he took me away frm Nas,i stil lyk Nas

I love d use of M.I wordplay bt it wasnt up to 8bars.bros,
Hope u knw modey did a song wit everything dat flies,
Make we rest abeg
And musically m.i beats mode,i nor dey argue dat one
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Genuflect(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ehn ehn. eldee, no touch Lupe abeg. That's one of ma fave rappers too. Make una dey compare Modey and MI dey go
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
Genuflect:

Ehn ehn. eldee, no touch Lupe abeg. That's one of ma fave rappers too. Make una dey compare Modey and MI dey go
Rhymstein:

Yes lupe is my fav,he took me away frm Nas,i stil lyk Nas

Come on guys . . . I like Lupe too, but he's not a Top Ten guy.
He's got the[i] scientisick[/i] (nice word from Mailmalc . . .lol) part figured out, but there's much more to hiphop than that.

He's a great artiste though . . . you gotta give that to him.
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Genuflect(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2010
eldee, nobody is advocating for Lupe to be in the top ten. It's more of a personal thing, ok?
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
Genuflect:

eldee, nobody is advocating for Lupe to be in the top ten. It's more of a personal thing, ok?

Thank you . . . that's exactly what I wanted to hear.
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Mobinga: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
Na wa must every thread contain the word "modenine"
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by lalaboi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2010
Mobinga:

Na wa must every thread contain the word "modenine"

lol. . Abi o. . .

Its a national anthem on nairaland music section grin
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Genuflect(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
lalaboi:

lol. . Abi o. . .

Its a national anthem on nairaland music section grin
LWKMD!!!
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by tosinaded(m): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2010
Its funny how modenine nairaland stans feel uneasy wen they hear good and fresh stuff 4rm other rappers!
They start telling u how mode started it,how mode created the ish and bla bla!
And am like who cares? we av a million mode9 threads online. . .even if 99.9% of dem are on NL.
U guys shld leave mode out of every thread abeg!
U can like to av a shrine in your house to worship him. .fine! But stop pollutn every rap thread with mode's faeces!

@topic
song is a cLAsSicK!
2face and M.i
#itsnaija
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Rhymstein(m): 4:11am On Mar 29, 2010
Make una dey vex there,me i don post my own.
Why i wrote dat was.i was fcukin getting tired of getting into our house studio to hear some funny dudes rappin n they get to a point,they start sayin,.unbeatable,adorable,stable,any able becos of d m.i effect.i got happy when a skul mate dat has M9 new ish,dat guy detest 9ja rap n sick of those m.i multies,said he got inspired and wantd to write

I gave up rap for a longtime,when d sk8 board boy came on board,he brought me back.v heard lupe spit sick multies dat nobody blows out of proportion.

Like i said,if u say so so rapper is d best.he no add anythin to d said rapper or vice versa

And eldee
Have heard lupe ova a dj premier beat,he tried n nw am waiting for ur guy
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by hax: 4:23am On Mar 29, 2010
Someone tell me I'm not the only one who's not a BIG fan of Premo?

I liked Moment Of Truth alot. I like NY state of Mind 1/2 alot.I like 2nd childhood alot. I also like Cormega's Dirty Game alot. There are just alot of his beats I don't like. I couldn't sit through 'The Ownerz'.

Oh, and smh at Common being underrated by people who are tired of 'gangsta' rap and like blueprint 3. shocked
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by aldon: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2010
This is a classic collabo.both mi nd 2face brought out their best on this hot joint and really felt mi 4 vibing wit naija slangs.it made him mo real.pls quit givin dat rapper promo on mi's thread#am out
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by subtle009(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2010
pls i really nid dis song
here is my email subtle009@yahoo.com
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by ravenzord(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2010
Truth be told, when I first heard this song I was like undecided, but now it's grown on me. . .kinda.
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by eldee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
ravenzord:

Truth be told, when I first heard this song I was like undecided, but now it's grown on me. . .kinda.

Same here . . . I hated the song the first time I heard it, now I'm beginning to understand it.
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by ec3l(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
Come on people, d song is a classic, its on repeat on my phone.
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by Mobinga: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
ec3l:

Come on people, d song is a classic, its on repeat on my phone.
who said it isn't?? Nonsense grin
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by tosinaded2: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Mobinga:

who said it isn't?? Nonsense grin

i tire o grin guy just dey vex

#itsnaija
Re: M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody by lalaboi1(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2010
The song is ish, if you got a problem with it, go sing ur own make we hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Ft Wizkid -. Turn On "Mashup Remix" / DOWNLOAD Tekno - Dana / Davido – Far Away (prod By Tekno)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.