Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Family Of Five Who Died In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears (PHOTOS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of Five Who Died In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears (PHOTOS) (348 Views)

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Five Who Died In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears (PHOTOS) by Nissando(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
A facebook user, MercyUjunwa Ihejirika has posted the pictures and videos of the burial service held for the family of five who died in Umubuazo, Uli Area of Anambra State.
In her words: "Happening now in Umubuazo, Uli, Anambra State. What a world! I went there live to see by myself, please friends help me put them in your prayers. One family gone just
like that. May their souls rest in peace, Amen"
(SEE SCREENSHOTS OF HER POST BELOW)

The sight of the five white coffins being arranged and prepped for burial will leave you asking God for mercies.
Also, it was observed that during lying -in -state where the coffins were opened, they were............

See the PHOTOS and read more
Here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/09/family-of-five-who-died-in-anambra.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

post have been removed / 3 Secrets To Successfully Sticking With A Weight Loss Program / Top Fruits That Are Proven To Improve Your Metabolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.