Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist (809 Views)

Karma, Does It Exist? / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by EyeHateGod: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lets see if Anti-spam bot would ban this stuff i wrote offhand Mr.seun
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by edicied: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Well i tried grin
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2017
How shameful and ignorant. A God is even doubting his own existence.
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Very soon when you will be burning in hell,that occult wey you enter go clear for your eyes.
I am not a saint,but I am striving daily to be a better person and a lover of jesus.my biggest challenge is bmc crew like sarrki and madrid guy those boys have a way of provoking me with their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by edicied: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
How shameful and ignorant . A God is even doubting his own existence.
These days we can define anything as God......I can say my shoe is God if you are doubting it then you are ignorant
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by edicied: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Very soon when you will be burning in hell,that occult wey you enter go clear for your eyes.
I am not a saint,but I am striving daily to be a better person and a lover of jesus.my biggest challenge is bmc crew like sarrki and madrid guy those boys have a way of provoking me with their stupidity.
You should be more scared of the Hell Allah would throw you in......I heard Muslim hell is more Hotter than the Christian own grin

1 Like

Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Funmi baby

Calm down

Showapa ?
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by hopefulLandlord: 6:21am On Sep 08, 2017
erhm, I'm confused

1 Like

Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2017
edicied:

These days we can define anything as God......I can say my shoe is God if you are doubting it then you are ignorant

That makes you less than ignorant. Ignoramus
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by obinna58(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Ur username shows how honest u are, striving daily with ur swtpusy
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by edicied: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

That makes you less than ignorant. Ignoramus
I was just giving you a Taste of ya Medicine grin
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by edicied: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
erhm, I'm confused
I created a thread and the Anti-spam bot removed it so i decided to try it here and the same thing happened.....I can't modify the thread cause i don't know the reason the Anti-spam bot removed it, it was clearly off my head. Mr.Seun needs to look into this his bots
Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by TyushTal(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

One minute you're a Yoruba Muslim, the other, you're a lover of Jesus
I see how confused of a troll, you are

1 Like

Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by edicied: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Yes I am a yoruba muslim,but I want to leave my religion of PISS to Christianity,the religion of love.
I am also from no man's land lagos.if you want to find more about me mail me at xtremelytightwetswtpusy@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist by TyushTal(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Yes I am a yoruba muslim,but I want to leave my religion of PISS to Christianity,the religion of love.
I am also from no man's land lagos.if you want to find more about me mail me at xtremelytightwetswtpusy@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Reason Why All Christians Will Make Heaven / Church Where Miracle Seekers Pay 100k To See The Daddy G.O Revealed / Nigerian Man Curses Those Against Tithing After Receiving Envelope From Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.