Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) (33381 Views)

Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers / ASUU Strike: What Led To The Walkout Of The Union Members During The Meeting / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by awoo47: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by aku626(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Sorry, not sure why this in the front page are we to sympathize and that's all?
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by autonomous22: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2017
The beating show well....
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2017
For them not to come Into a consensus of agreement it means there are some discrepancies and looting involved in the money and meanwhile she deserves the beating if its true

I as a Woman ,I'm against violence of any form,we advocate for men to stop violence against women and you took a bottle to hit,what were you expecting? That they treat you like a lady after first getting violent with them?

What could have provoked you so bad even after they had appealed to you that you had to get violent, for what? Of course they'll beat you as though they were beating a fellow man

If you want a man to treat you like a lady,act as one.but the guys there didn't do well.how come she wasn't stripped naked and blood oozing out of her body?

She's now coming to social media to form victim. There's an addage that says if you want to be respected,respect yourself first. Respect doesn't come by virtue of gender but by being earned.its similar to trust. You don't trust a man or woman because of his/her gender but by antecedents

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by GoodMuyis(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2017
modelmike7:
Looking at the pics,
I think It's obvious what she was saying while crying,
She Was crying 'MY BELLE O, MY HEAD O'!!

Sorry dear, next time know that you wont follow these guys to ALL events!!

LIKE THIS ONE

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by josielewa(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin angry
olosho
kip ur mouth shut
must you call women olosho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

LIKE THIS ONE
Hahaha
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by gurunlocker: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Na so dem dey take start, when dem reach higher place now, na Ghana must go bag dem go dey use carry loot and throw chairs.

1 Like

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by dominique(f): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2017
She looks like a tout, I'm not surprised that she threw the first hit. She totally got what she deserved.

So sad the so-called leaders of tomorrow are already harnessing their looting skills at this stage with very little money at their disposal. These ones will loot the treasury and foreign reserves completely if given the chance. Oldies dey steal, youngies too wan steal. Which way Nigeria? sad

6 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by hayourmide01(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2017
we you keep kwayet!
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by jide333(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2017
GIRLS WITHOUT MAKE UP SHAAAAAA!!!. well i blame it on our senate and house of reps na them dey teach these people how to handle house matter when there is disagreement... this girl is ugly ooooh, then after make up she will become slay queen.. Nigeria film don scatter her head, cos all they display in our yoruba movies are thuggery, abusive languages, and visiting the babalawos them..

5 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by martineverest(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2017
SUG ;the microcosm of Nigerian Senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by MizterAccurate(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Why will they disburse money before planning on what to use it for? That's how they will keep wasting money.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2017
So this one too get boyfriend. How many hands has she?
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2017
fatymore:
I dislike women who breaks bottle...haba when you are not a tout...

Look at those pictures again. She is every inch a tout.

3 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Omogbhollahorn(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2017
GoggleB:

Really?
Are you part of them fighting?

Oga read the story first na.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by doctokwus: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2017
Yusfunoble:
Drama queen, After u first break bottle undecided
Don't mind the mpi.
A female agbero in the university.
She looks like all those ladies that sell shekpe in those Agbero motorparks.

5 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Just look at an old and retired prostitute calling herself a student. See bleaching and cigarette infested lips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by francisbarrack(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Yusfunoble:
Drama queen, After u first break bottle undecided

She think say na play thing.. . V P indeed

2 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by asatemple(f): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2017
I wonder the kind of upbringing some people had. Why slapping a man?
Why to the extent of breaking bottle and you're the one crying. Non sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Florblu(f): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2017
To even think the lady is a law student NBA will soon absorb this one o
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Florblu(f): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2017
To even think the lady is a law student NBA will soon absorb this one o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by babz11(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2017
nawa oh girls of now adays dnt hav respect 4 guys, why will she slap a guy and she dint even stop there she stab him again.. Ope ki oto ku, omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by bolubillionaire(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Bloody drama queen see her hypocritic, crocodile tears...
Common headbutt and she is doin as if she was gang raped.
She slapped d guy twice, then stabbed him with a bottle...
I wonder why she is not cooling off in a police cell right now...
If it was a guy that did what she did, the story will be different...

2 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Neyomickey1: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2017
When all this old politician said that youth are not ready or matured enough to take the mantle of leadership of this country, we are all quick to vent our anger on them, saying we are not too young to run. But issues like this has prove them right, when youth can not manage a budget of 3.8m and the aftermath of it is stabbing, head butting, fighting, etc . , what will happen with budget of billions ?Are we truly ready?, let us be sincere to ourselves.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by bolubillionaire(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
For them not to come Into a consensus of agreement it means there are some discrepancies and looting involved in the money and meanwhile she deserves the beating if its true

I as a Woman ,I'm against violence of any form,we advocate for men to stop violence against women and you took a bottle to hit,what were you expecting? That they treat you like a lady after first getting violent with them?

What could have provoked you so bad even after they had appealed to you that you had to get violent, for what? Of course they'll beat you as though they were beating a fellow man

If you want a man to treat you like a lady,act as one.but the guys there didn't do well.how come she wasn't stripped naked and blood oozing out of her body?

She's now coming to social media to form victim. There's an addage that says if you want to be respected,respect yourself first. Respect doesn't come by virtue of gender but by being earned.its similar to trust. You don't trust a man or woman because of his/her gender but by antecedents

I totally agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by keyanZuzer: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2017
And someone will tell me that the youths are ready to lead. The level of corruption even in our various SUGs is alarming. I remember the violence that broke out last year at the National level just because of money
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Bakare19: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2017
OAU Students' Union is definitely not for the chickenhearted, even more so for the office of the vice president, but this new stunt is a crazy one. They should sort out themselves, and behave responsibly!
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by davide470(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Haha.

Abeg, where is FynestBoi??

Hope the bottle didn't reach your side too... cheesy
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2017
fatymore:
I dislike women who breaks bottle...haba when you are not a tout...
she's a motor park tout

1 Like

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by soflygerian(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2017
So these are the ones Bisi Akande was talking about... What a pity..
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2017
The lady even looks like a common motor park tout undecided

Are these the type of students Great Ife in now breeding?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) / JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.