Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) (33380 Views)

Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers / ASUU Strike: What Led To The Walkout Of The Union Members During The Meeting / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by cr7lomo: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2017
The guy no beat u well...bit.ches like this are the ones that create DV in homes and later accuse the husband...thank goodness for witnesses...the guy for make sure say im beat u sote them go think say trailer jam u...next time u see a guy, u respect urself

2 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by honeyjoyce(f): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Mama aluta shocked shocked shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by menstrualpad: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2017
superior1:
Agberos don dey go OAU?
Have you not noticed evaberry here...
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by femi852: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2017
lol ewo dis guy head na iron oo..lol ci dey gal head form kulu lolllll
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by godson4u79(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2017
Are you just hear to read comment... Or you just don't know how to read at all

GoggleB:

Really?
Are you part of them fighting?
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by olu1759(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Lamba na finidi george ooo or better still zidane.head but land person for hospital.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by nikz(f): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Na she break bottle for man hand na she cry pass can u imagine? We women worry sha and can draw attention
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by ManCrimes: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Kudos to her breaking bottle technique.

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2017
The guy should have head butted her on the silly mouth. Some women are so rude. breaking bottle to stab a guy and expecting him to run for her. Nonsense.

Urgly girls are the ruddest.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Harbeyg09:
We are washing all of you
Wich detergent are u using grin
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Harbeyg09(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

Wich detergent are u using grin

ST Soap grin
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by curlarpy: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
Ever and never in ur life, u will not raise ur stupid hand on a man...

Only one headboot u went coma [b]Ever and never in ur life, u will not raise ur stupid hand on a man...

Only one headboot u went coma [/b]Ever and never in ur life, u will not raise ur stupid hand on a man...

Only one headboot u went coma

2 Likes

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Antina(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2017
She chop money naa, ehn make she chop small beating too!!

After they will be crying Buhari! Wetin dem dey do pass politician own sef!!
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by blockchainz(f): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2017
She is lucky, na correct 1/2 she for collect, her eyes for close.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Geonigga(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2017
This one stab me bottle! that her mouth she no go use-am chop for two months.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by petitejolie(f): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2017
ah! d person DAT beat her try o. he beat out her original skin. kikikikikikiki! abeg let me goan eat
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by mandai01(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2017
What are these greedy folks turning Great Ife Student Union to, I thought physical aggression was forbidden by this same student union. It could only mean things have changed for the worse. Students dared not engage in physical combat on campus then for the fear of been punished by Union leaders. I am highly disappointed in these Union Leaders for acts of shame.

1 Like

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by greatseed: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Not far fetched!!! Simply learning frm the recent crops of leaders in THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA! Do we need to blame them? May be yes, may be no? Nairalanders how do u see this? They fight in the National Assembly visible to this young adults! Now they forgot they could have early emulators.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by soliddust2020: 10:23am On Sep 08, 2017
so she was even the aggressor, i thought she was the victim till i read the entire story. She suppose be future market women leader, she just waste her time go school. she go kill people when e reach to share billions.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2017
bolubillionaire:

I totally agree
I am totally against violence from any gender.we as women cannot be shouting no to domestic violence and you're the same person perpetrating the violence. Let's practice what we preach for goodness sake.I understand that there are some few animals as men but these people had already appealed to you,begged you and were joking with you and the next thing is to carry bottle and attack a man and then now crying foul when you were the one that started the violence first.

Are there not other more civil ways to express your anger or displeasure? You're breaking bottle on someone that's capable of beating you blue black and you think he or his colleagues that witnessed the show will act all gentlemanly with you? Like my pastor Will say there's an animal and decent human being in every person, when you trigger the animalistic nature in man it will certainly come out and if you trigger the gentleman or lady in every person it must manifest

Women like her are the reasons why people don't take dv serious because we don't live by example.imagine a person WHO is supposed to have acted like a lady amongst men and be a model to other younger students is the one engaging in hooliganism. A law student for that matter and then she will come out and say "she's learned"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by DBossNG(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2017
You were the one to start d fight by stabbing d guy, u come dey cry. Kilo kan mi

1 Like

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by dangotesmummy: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2017
soliddust2020:
so she was even the aggressor, i thought she was the victim till i read the entire story. She suppose be future market women leader, she just waste her time go school. she go kill people when e reach to share billions.
she slapped and broke bottle on her male colleagues head because of 3.8 million naira.Will that one not pour acid on a man when 50 million is involved when she gets to the Senate
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2017
See Deziani in the making
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by CzarChris(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Make a pose for the camera. grin grin grin OLOSHO!!! Na this type dey blackmail im husband as a wifebeater, send the poor dude to jail and grab his properties. Guys store this biatches face, so as to avoid stories that touch.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry angry angry

Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by DaBillionnaire: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Harbeyg09:
We are washing all of you

with which soap, okin or canoe grin grin
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2017
if she won die make she die, after I will come to her burial with spoon and waterproof for take away food grin grin grin
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by prinxpalax(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2017
Youths are leaders of tomorrow. Dis is d scenario we shall be expecting when youths take over mantle of leadership
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Dicelson(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2017
*!...CRUSH 2017 OAU POST-UTME/APTITUDE TEST...!*

2017 *OAU POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST LECTURES*

*FEATURES*
* EXTENSIVE & INTENSIVE ANALYSIS OF *POST-UTME/APTITUDE TEST SYLLABUS* .
* FREE *OAU CBT TRAINING*
* APTITUDE/ POST-UTME *PERIODIC MOCK TEST*
* *Encyclopedic Dissection* of OAU PAST-QUESTION by *Academic Scholars.*

VENUE: *OAU CAMPUS*
BY:
*GOD FIRST TUTORS ILE-IFE.*
*08160840144/08100026333*

*FEW TESTIMONIES*
- AFOLABI ROSELY *(308 OAU POST-UTME)*
- Owoeye Seun *(304 OAU POST-UTME)*
- OMIDIRE JANET *(300 OAU POST-UTME)*
-PRECIOUS OLUKOYA *(OAU MERIT)*
- SANNI OLAMIDE *(OAU)*
- OLAGUNJU DAMOLA *(UNIBEN MERIT)*
- AREWA JOSEPH *(FUTA MERIT)*
- EMAYEOLA FAYOWOLE *(OAU MERIT)*
- JOHAH IMOLEAYO *(OAU MERIT)*
- OLAWALE ADEWALE *(FUTA)*
- OLAJIDE ABIGAEL *(FUTA)*
- ADELABU TOBILOBA *(OAU MERIT)*

AN EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM...

FOR INFO.. CALL *GOD FIRST TUTORS: 08160840144/08100026333/09096979302*
...SUCESS IS GUARANTEED...
...WE *TEACH, GOD GIVES* SUCCESS.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by Alphasoar(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is serious. Looking at the pics, it seems the guy used her for football practice grin grin grin and maybe the headed abi the nodded was softer, you get my drift?
All the same, ladies should learn to settle their fights with the male folks in another way other than physical fight. I don't want to give testimonis here.
P.S. What type of head was the header carrying?
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by minijasper03(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
see as the guy headbutt her opkolo
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by seangy4konji: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is da why she has bleached her life out to Jupiter?

I imagine how her naked puny will be.

BreKing bottle for Tyson.i am always calm but once you break bottle?it don be for you.

Olon fogo aalagbaraa.
Re: OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) by tourphland(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) / JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.