Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) (1307 Views)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / (18+) Pastor's Gay Son Jarvis Praise Exposed On Facebook (pictures) / (18+) Pastor's Gay Son Jarvis Praise Exposed On Facebook (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) by newsynews: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2017
A Nigerian Lady by the name Ayanfe Bassey is currently trending on social media after she faked her death on Facebook.

She uploaded pictures of herself looking like a corpse with wool in her nose and mouth with the text RIP.

After getting the attention she probably wanted, she decided to announce that it was a prank by posting pictures of herself alive and well with the caption below.

I thank God for my life cos I’m still on earth. F**k those who say RIP to me. Joking Tinx ND NW Tinx on point

https://www.wotzup.ng/nigerian-lady-fakes-death-facebook-pictures/

Re: Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) by newsynews: 2:14am On Sep 08, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) by Louisefaye(f): 2:35am On Sep 08, 2017
Joking with death ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) by JON01: 2:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Booked
Re: Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) by alBHAGDADI: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2017
newsynews:
lalasticlala
This is what were keep saying.

When we criticize celebrities for their attention seeking ways, some unenlightened fools will try to silence is by saying we should mind our business. Some people who call themselves Christians are now buying the stupid idea and even quote "thou shall not judge" to silence themselves and us. What they don't know I saw that the moment you fail to speak against stupidity and evil, it simply means you are in league with it.

Now, I believe this Christian girl must have been inspired by the attention seeking ways of those soul-selling celebrities who are corrupting the world. What the girl doesn't know now is that her future will be tainted with this news of her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) by WotzupNG: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
This is what were keep saying.

When we criticize celebrities for their attention seeking ways, some unenlightened fools will try to silence is by saying we should mind our business. Some people who call themselves Christians are now buying the stupid idea and even quote "thou shall not judge" to silence themselves and us. What they don't know I saw that the moment you fail to speak against stupidity and evil, it simply means you are in league with it.

Now, I believe this Christian girl must have been inspired by the attention seeking ways of those soul-selling celebrities who are corrupting the world. What the girl doesn't know now is that her future will be tainted with this news of her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Fakes Death On Facebook (pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017

(1)

Top 3 Nollywood Actresses Who Claims To Be Born Again Christians / ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill / Don Jazzy Describes How Tiwa Savage's Fart Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.