Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Word Vs PDF : What Is The Best Resume (CV) Format? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Word Vs PDF : What Is The Best Resume (CV) Format? (687 Views)

Free Resume/cv Template / Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Vs PDF : What Is The Best Resume (CV) Format? by Dmeji4444(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2017
I currently have a job application on hand that I filling, I am qualified for the job but the recruiter only put it there saying "send you CV using the best format"

Word vs PDF, : which of the two is the best format?
Re: Word Vs PDF : What Is The Best Resume (CV) Format? by slyd90(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2017
i guess its PDF..not really sure tho
Re: Word Vs PDF : What Is The Best Resume (CV) Format? by ultimate73(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2017
PDF is the most appropriate but if you want to use Word you will have to lock it

1 Like

Re: Word Vs PDF : What Is The Best Resume (CV) Format? by tosbobby(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2017
Its better to use PDF because it is the best for now.
It makes information compact, good looking and smart view on any gadgets or machine.
Most employer will tell you to upload ur CV on their web page and ensure it is in PDF format.
Why because, the web page can easily do automatic sorting and arrangement of the information embedded on the CV if its in PDF format which could not be achievable if its in WORD FORMAT
Anyway, Word and PDF format are both good but PDF still remain the best.
Happy for U broh!

1 Like

Re: Word Vs PDF : What Is The Best Resume (CV) Format? by Dmeji4444(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Still need more opinion on this.

Lala. Pick it please.

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Position Can An Architect Apply For In The Central Bank Of Nigeria / Greenwood Health Services Is Recruiting / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.