Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me Dms – Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me Dms – Skales (565 Views)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me Dms – Skales by HeWrites(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Nigerian singer, Skales revealed in a recent interview that international female rapper, Nicki Minaj has been trying to reach out to him and possibly work with him.

In the interview, Skales said that after his feature on Major Lazer‘s track, ‘Run Up’, he and Nicki Minaj have been in contact. ‘It’s still crazy to me how I keep getting DMs from her,’ Skales said.
‘It was Diplo (of Major Lazer) that hooked us up and he’s the reason why I can communicate with her and share my sound,’ he added.

This news is an added reason to believe that the international music community sees a new field to explore in the Nigerian music industry and that explains why Nigerian artistes have found it easier to work with foreign artistes in recent times.

Source; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/nicki-minaj-kept-sending-me-dms-singer.html

Lalasticlala MissyB Ijebabe

Re: Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me Dms – Skales by barallanee(f): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2017
See mumu
Re: Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me Dms – Skales by paiz: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2017
No be this same skales wey aunty genevieve warn make him take time na him say nicky dey send am dm. its like you have titanus in ur brain
Re: Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me Dms – Skales by kodded(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2017
you are receiving DM from one fraudster in ibadan grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Still Marry Another Wife - Actor, Femi Adebayo / Excitement As Gabriel Igbinedion Celebrates 83 / See How Much Neymar Jnr Earns In A Minute, An Hour And A Day At PSG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.