Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) (47139 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex / Lady Shares DMs She Had With COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q24mBfehFc

Israel DMW shares Dms he has received from women asking him to come and marry them following his marital crisis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by 1TrippleCee: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oya o. Nigerians, gossip millers, food don don

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Oya o. Nigerians, gossip millers, food don don
Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Dayvidoo: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wahala

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by jonadaft: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
This guy na pure mumu BETA MALE.
The moment I read how he emphasized that his wife was a virgin, I knew immediately that he's a fool and was just played.

I CAN BET MY LIFE THAT HE DIDN'T MEET THAT GIRL AS A VIRGIN, WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN, READ AND HER BACKGROUND.

That girl na super OLOSHO...
This generation, a SLÚT with numerous BODYCOUNT and that has even given birth can present herself as a virgin to a mumu man like Israel. THEY EVEN DO THE SURGERY...

These girls are very desperate. They know it takes a lot for a girl to remain a virgin and that's what reasonable and high value men cherish.

Being a virgin is a very big deal.
Even though a prostitute was once a virgin, a very good and modest virgin girl is still more valuable than a NON-VIRGIN one.

All these oloshos knows this, but they argue and make it seem like it's not a big deal and that it's just a personal thing.
You will never see a virgin feel offended with question like WHAT'S YOUR BODYCOUNT?
It's only all these lowlife WHÓRES that take offence with that question.

242 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
It's global best practices for one devil to replace another.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by advanceDNA: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Shior...
This gender is very weird....
Later they will lie they were deceived by men.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
This guy sha...

🤕

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by FuckingMachine: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Women supporting women.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by We4all: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
This 70 year old man is childish and unbearable. Now I understand why the wife left him.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Artiiclebeast: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
This dumbfool is truly senseless and deserves the dropping he got.

He would also believe any of these leeches aren't trying to use him as a ladder to climb onto the OBO stage.

Very dull and childish idiot.

No sensible woman will be with a boy lacking in self-respect and class as this.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jonathan:
This guy na pure mumu BETA MALE.
The moment I read how he emphasized that his wife was a virgin, I knew immediately that he's a fool and was just played.

I CAN BET MY LIFE THAT HE DIDN'T MEET THAT GIRL AS A VIRGIN, WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN, READ AND HER BACKGROUND.

That girl na super OLOSHO...
This generation, a SLÚT with numerous BODYCOUNT and that has even given birth can present herself as a virgin to a mumu man like Israel. THEY EVEN DO THE SURGERY...

These girls are very desperate. They know it takes a lot for a girl to remain a virgin and that's what reasonable and high value men cherish.

Being a virgin is a very big deal.
Even though a prostitute was once a virgin, a very good and modest virgin girl is still more valuable than a NON-VIRGIN one.

All these oloshos knows this, but they argue and make it seem like it's not a big deal and that it's just a personal thing.
You will never see a virgin feel offended with question like WHAT'S YOUR BODYCOUNT?
It's only all these lowlife WHÓRES that take offence with that question.
Dem dey do surgery for virgin? Are you kidding me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
They just wanna use him as a step into davido's life and cash out, later on they'll say isreal deceived them again.

Bunch of liabilities everywhere...

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by flexydote(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
JoeRizzla:
They just wanna use him as a step into davido's life and cash out, later on they'll say isreal deceived them again.

Bunch of liabilities everywhere...

See why I no like this social media lifestyle.

E get some davido crew wey no dey even like show face and they have been with him since day one. You won't see them in this kind of mess

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
I saw something like zazzor

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Why is he sharing this DMs? What's he trying to prove? This is immaturity to say the least

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by jonadaft: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Dem dey do surgery for virgin? Are you kidding me
Google it

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by NFBI: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
The other one said i am not a vagina o 🤣🤣🤣

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2023
thesicilian:
Why is he sharing this DMs? What's he trying to prove? This is immaturity to say the least

He is a mumu guy..very infantile

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Gadafii: 4:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Weak man, simp move

This one willl never learn

Well Davido is his idol, that one sef no fit advise am

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2023
What is their crime?
Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2023
Lol…this guy is just immature…that babe really dodged a bullet by ending the marriage

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q24mBfehFc

nlfpmod

All ISREAL dey @ Warrr
Come this last slide woman, u must reveal her o, if not ur ISREAL go see our HAMAS

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2023
This guy bu Okpo.

Grew in age but not sense.
The girl must have seen things.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Helinus: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2023
If girls knows the amount of ladies that are eager to take their man, they will remain humble.

Now, Let the wife show us the DM of the men that wants to Marry phuck her.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by whatmoreng: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2023
This guy is so immature .
Where are those young men here on NL complaining of lack of beards, high-pitched/feminine voice. It is very clear that it takes more than deep voice, beards and big gbola to be a real man .
Displaying all these private messages for what?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by PedoBear: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2023
He's trying to show that women are nothing but whôres that they're

They're not satisfied with what they have

Simps be ware

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Karlifate: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2023
The dude think he's hot cake grin grin

Virtually all of those ladies just want to use him as a ladder to upgrade their social circle — by mingling with him, they'll get access to the 30BG crew & other rich guys.

Those ladies will dump him after their aim has been achieved. cheesy

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by Reelmii: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin..this guy is just making all the things his ex wife is saying to be true..

And to those once asking him to marry them...the cane wey them use flog first wife still dey under bed grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Childishness @ its peak.

Truth is not bitter,
Just that people are bitter to the truth.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Karlifate:
The dude think he's hot cake grin grin

Virtually all of those ladies just want to use him as a ladder to upgrade their social circle — by mingling with him, they'll get access to the 30BG crew & other rich guys.

Those ladies will dump him after their aim has been achieved. cheesy

You've said it all.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins / I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.