Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members (30735 Views)

Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo / Police Arrest Army Deserter For Robbery In Adamawa / Army Deserter Turned Biafra Security Service Trainer, Arrested For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by DeBiafran: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahahahahaha.....I laff in Japanese. All these na to find way tag IPOB a terrorist grp abi? Una well done ooo. But failure na una papa name!

If you like parade Shakau as the IPOB trainer, na your headache. The rising of the sun is imminent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Chiefbuddle1: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ordinary Roadside Criminals,Police are just trying pull more stunts,Ipob here and there,Boko haram has gone under the radar......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by 2016v2017: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:
OP god it is watching you oh, always stingy with FTC.. i wonder what you want to do with that land..

i am from anambra, but i so much dispise this biafra thing, nigeria is still standin with one leg as a nation, instead of us to help us grow, we are planning to break out as though that is the solution, i bet you biafra supporters.. your problems will have a fresh begining if we venture into breaking up, we need nigeria as much as they need us.. "a bird in hand is worth more than 10million in the bush" lets make good use of what we have as a nation, let us help nigeria grow... tnx

quote me i slap u..!
you be cow milk brought up

3 Likes

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by matuskyoo7(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
My friends wake up we all need our self...no one can do it all alone
IsupportoneNigeria##
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Benoxvals(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:
OP god it is watching you oh, always stingy with FTC.. i wonder what you want to do with that land..

i am from anambra, but i so much dispise this biafra thing, nigeria is still standin with one leg as a nation, instead of us to help us grow, we are planning to break out as though that is the solution, i bet you biafra supporters.. your problems will have a fresh begining if we venture into breaking up, we need nigeria as much as they need us.. "a bird in hand is worth more than 10million in the bush" lets make good use of what we have as a nation, let us help nigeria grow... tnx

quote me i slap u..!

So this is your solution for the Biafran supporters?..
to hang on with one leg in Nigeria for another 40yrs??
If u r a youth then am disappointed.
I wonder what part of Anambra u r really from.
Give the agitators reasons why they should have fate in
Nigeria,make ur case,counter Mr.Kanu with relevant facts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Cyynthia(f): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

quote me i slap u..!
I am Yoruba, I stand for freedom.
Break up is inevitable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by 2016v2017: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chiefbuddle1:
Ordinary Roadside Criminals,Police are just trying pull more stunts,Ipob here and there,Boko haram has gone under the radar......
that's why I hate to see anybody showing pity when a Nigerian police or soldier is accidentally killed.

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by DeBiafran: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
This your thinking is even shallower. Northern and western "brothers" residing and hustling in Biafra land cannot build houses there abi?

EFULEFU EVERYWHERE!

Pesuzok:

See shallow thinking, so you brothers residing in another part of nigeria and is hustling there cannot build house again? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
DeBiafran:
Hahahahahahaha.....I laff in Japanese. All these na to find way tag IPOB a terrorist grp abi? Una well done ooo. But failure na una papa name!

If you like parade Shakau as the IPOB trainer, na your headache. The rising of the sun is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by manciti: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
we all know that Nigeria police is lying. in fact they are very good at that

their work is to lie and manufacture fake evidence.

I was ones a victim of Nigeria police police, when I was heading to school, I was arrested on my way to police station because I refused to run when area boys were causing problem. I was arrested and a gun was handed over to me, I was beaten and threaten to accept all charges against me. but I stood my ground and refuse all charges till my lawyer bail me out.

honestly I detests Nigeria police in it entirety

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by nopains: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

quote me i slap u..!

cry me an ocean mkpi

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by obaival(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pesuzok:

See shallow thinking, so you brothers residing in another part of nigeria and is hustling there cannot build house again? SMH
We have them hustling here too, so why don't them do dsam her
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Arysexy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mumu reporter, the new strategy now is to always involve ipob in every crime committed in east so as to tag ipob terrorist organization.

Buhari you have failed squarely! Army deserter, trainer of ipob, robber. Thunder scatter una blokos

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by ugwuishi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
scammers! Naija good for fake news
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Made1414(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

quote me i slap u..!

Please ask your mother who bleeped her...
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by seangy4konji: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is the remix.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Torylanez(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Idiotic Pigs of Biafra ( IPOB )

They are terrorists
They are boko haram siblings

Any idiotic pig should be heavily clamped down and dealt with

Until these pigs turn fully blown ISIS branch that's when the government will start running around...

Catch them now and kill them

Simple

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Edu3Again: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
IPOB are all criminals.
So why are you fighting to keep them in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by okerekeikpo: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Police trying so hard to criminalize Ipob but it won't work for them

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by tydi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
obaival:

But i think we hav been helping them bro, building houses in der towns bt they never did that on ours not even renting an apartment & u said they need us, mehnnn go back n think wella...

why drop your brain when quoting someone with your thrash-load comment??
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by PStacks(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ipob and crime goes hand in hand 5 and 6
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Klington: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:
[s]OP god it is watching you oh, always stingy with FTC.. i wonder what you want to do with that land..

quote me i slap u..!
[/s]more trash from the stables of.. ... .. .. .. .
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
obaival:

But i think we hav been helping them bro, building houses in der towns bt they never did that on ours not even renting an apartment & u said they need us, mehnnn go back n think wella...

thier are yorubas and hausas in igbo land, except your parents where not opportuned to build in town, 4 of my fathers tenants are yoruba's.. am not saying biafra wont stand, but not in this present generation and not in this way..
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Johnpsite: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Go and arrest them yourself
Bodmas02:
Arrest them all.Including there hero
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
2016v2017:

you be cow milk brought up

yea, i was told its only poor and fraustrated pple that are been mobilized for biafra, people that blame thier misfortune on the country, am not one of them, am cow milk brought up.. tnx
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Benoxvals:

So this is your solution for the Biafran supporters?..
to hang on with one leg in Nigeria for another 40yrs??
If u r a youth then am disappointed.
I wonder what part of Anambra u r really from.
Give the agitators reasons why they should have fate in
Nigeria,make ur case,counter Mr.Kanu with relevant facts.

if you are a youth too, i will implore you to go outside the east, travel out of nigeria and see what our igbo boys do to thier fellow igbos, igbos dont love themselves, division will bring pandemonium, more killings and i bet you, biafra will still fall back to nigeria for help because i see naija delta as one big terrorist zone
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:
I am Yoruba, I stand for freedom. Break up is inevitable.
lolx.. mocking d igbo's ryt?
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Made1414:

Please ask your mother who bleeped her...
ok sir
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Klington:
[/s]more trash from the stables of.. ... .. .. .. .

lolx.. am a full blooded igbo boy oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) / FG Grants Amnesty To 2,600 Prisoners Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.