Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? (741 Views)

Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2010
If for any reason you are asked to rule 9ja what will you do to bring change.
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by Jaylon(m): 5:28am On Mar 05, 2010
Naija is so bad that you really can't get much done in 12 months as president.
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by YD(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
Jaylon:

Naija is so bad that you really can't get much done in 12 months as president.

shocked
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by bee444: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
I'd fire the nation and then water it, grin
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by nethacker(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
i will apply jjrawlings dosage straight grin grin
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by ElRazur: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
I think I will eat my own share of the "national cake" and that of several millions of Nigerians. I will aim to have "beer belly". Give my self a "Chieftaincy tittle". I will marry several pretty nigerian ladies just for the hell of it. Yeah sue me. I am the president. Oh I will buy a few posh houses and vehicles across the world. After all, I may not want to come back.

Finally, my swiss account will be in 6 figures for the rest of my life. grin

God bless the "pederal refurflik of Nigeria"

grin
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by chosen04(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
ElRazur:

I think I will eat my own share of the "national cake" and that of several millions of Nigerians. I will aim to have "beer belly". Give my self a "Chieftaincy tittle". I will marry several pretty nigerian ladies just for the hell of it. Yeah sue me. I am the president. Oh I will buy a few posh houses and vehicles across the world. After all, I may not want to come back.

Finally, my swiss account will be in 6 figures for the rest of my life. grin

God bless the "pederal refurflik of Nigeria"

grin

Am so inspired by ur vision that nominating u for presido in 2015.

May ELRazur finish the "pederal refurflik of Nigeria"
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by justmoore: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
I will flush corruption, sack aIl thieves then restore electricity, accomodations, jobs esetira apatira. If d ppu incharge warn me not 2, then I'll buy all buyable asset home/abroad in d name of my family/friends/relatives & tear race & neva come back again.
Re: Given The Chance For A Year As President Of 9ja What Will You Do? by nethacker(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
justmoore:

I will flush corruption, sack aIl thieves then restore electricity, accomodations, jobs esetira apatira. If d ppu incharge warn me not 2, then I'll buy all buyable asset home/abroad in d name of my family/friends/relatives & tear race & neva come back again.
Na so e easy? shocked grin present leaders talk pass ur own, Nigeria's bruise needs stitching,not iodine or spirit grin grin if u leave the bruise to heal with just those medication without stitchin,then it will take for ever to heal grin

(1) (Reply)

Did We Vote Turai As President? Is Yar'adua Still Alive? Is IBB behind this? / Yaradua Returns To Work Next Week – Associates – Daily Trust / Yar'adua In Near Vegetative State - Oyedepo Aide Reveals- Liberty News, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.